ForumMagia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story discussion

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Young Yachiyo and Mifuyu are sure cute. I really like Mifuyu's long hair here.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is it just me, or is Yachiyo looking a bit smug in that image?

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Now we just need a Tsuruno and Felicia duo unit, Momoko and Mitama one, Masara and Kokoro, and Riko and Ashley one.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Regardless;

@riverFlower
So, I've watched what Main Story videos Muffin had released thus far, so what do you suggest next? Since I'm planning to stick to Muffin for now should I go to Another Story before watching each meguca's Side Stories?

joined Jan 19, 2017

Regardless;

@riverFlower
So, I've watched what Main Story videos Muffin had released thus far, so what do you suggest next? Since I'm planning to stick to Muffin for now should I go to Another Story before watching each meguca's Side Stories?

Hmm. I would suggest watching Another Story whenever, but before you watch chapter 8, I would recommend watching the side stories for quite a few magical girls as well as a few events.

I'll list out the MSS I think would make chapter 8 more enjoyable. They're sort of ordered in importance, though I mostly just chose the ones that first came to mind: Rika + Ren (in this order), Felicia, Kokoro + Masara (in this order), Shizuku + Ayaka, Sana, Mitama, Mifuyu, Tsukasa or Tsukuyo, Tsuruno

Events: Breakpoint (very important for main story context), A Diary to Write With You (for Rika + Ren content), And So The Azaleas Bloom (this one isn't as essential cause it's so long, a summary should suffice for understanding Hazuki, Konoha, and Ayame), Reaching a New Best Day (for Kokoro + Masara content), Mitama's Special Training - Iroha & Yachiyo, Voices From Beyond

joined Oct 22, 2018

Regardless;

@riverFlower

Hmm. I would suggest watching Another Story whenever, but before you watch chapter 8, I would recommend watching the side stories for quite a few magical girls as well as a few events.

I'll list out the MSS I think would make chapter 8 more enjoyable. They're sort of ordered in importance, though I mostly just chose the ones that first came to mind: Rika + Ren (in this order), Felicia, Kokoro + Masara (in this order), Shizuku + Ayaka, Sana, Mitama, Mifuyu, Tsukasa or Tsukuyo, Tsuruno

Events: Breakpoint (very important for main story context), A Diary to Write With You (for Rika + Ren content), And So The Azaleas Bloom (this one isn't as essential cause it's so long, a summary should suffice for understanding Hazuki, Konoha, and Ayame), Reaching a New Best Day (for Kokoro + Masara content), Mitama's Special Training - Iroha & Yachiyo, Voices From Beyond

Thank you!

joined Jan 19, 2017

Final week countdown begins, technically starts tomorrow but whatever. I'm ready for NA to be laid to rest. Moving on to JP and CN has helped a lot with that, and it is also somewhat infuriating just how bare bones and incompetent gallery mode is.

NA has still brought me lots of good memories, including on here, so I'm grateful for it of course. But I'm probably going to need that storage space it's taking up lol.

Got a few new, last-minute magical girls from the daily 10x tickets, and I'm stupidly also trying to bring them up to episode lvl 5. Because of lack of time, I'm sure I'll have to focus on recording the things I enjoyed most soon instead of doing that.

Popcorn
joined Jun 5, 2015

riverFlower posted:

it is also somewhat infuriating just how bare bones and incompetent gallery mode is.

Lol, indeed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.