Forum › Posts by oh_how_droll

oh_how_droll
Suiren
joined Apr 1, 2020

What's happened so far is that both have gotten jealous of possible rivals, but the joke is that Momo and Shamiko are joined at the hip. They're not interested in someone else and won't be. If only they could confess, there would be no problem at all. As it's going, they may just collapse of emotional exhaustion from being incompetent at expressing their feelings. They're just kids.

They're absolutely going to laugh about this to their kids someday. I love it.

oh_how_droll
Suiren
joined Apr 1, 2020

That was beautiful

oh_how_droll
Suiren
joined Apr 1, 2020

male entitlement

male entitlement never changes

(I especially liked the person who was like "oh it figures you think I'm wrong because you're a lesbian")

oh_how_droll
Suiren
joined Apr 1, 2020

I admittedly mostly use another popular manga site because I like being able to follow the stuff I read that's on there but not on here at the same time

oh my god the comments are something. I guess everyone there who reads this is reading it because they identify with tazune and are rooting for the uppity women to get put in their place

last edited at Apr 20, 2020 7:51PM

Suiren
joined Apr 1, 2020

She could be a tall, cool woman with a thing for cute, tiny women, whether or not she's found one to be in a relationship with.

I'm tall but definitely not cool, and I'll admit that I project strongly onto that half of the standard Nagori Yu pairing.