Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

I'm quite interested in reading yuri manga where one of the couple is in a law or civil engineering profession. I haven't encountered any yet so any reccomendations would be great ^^
edit: I'm sorry for the spam, my internet fizzled out a bit but its all fixed now

All I could come up with was this.

Thank you! I wished there was at least one for the lawyer one, ah well better be thankful for what we have ^^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm quite interested in reading yuri manga where one of the couple is in a law or civil engineering profession. I haven't encountered any yet so any reccomendations would be great ^^
edit: I'm sorry for the spam, my internet fizzled out a bit but its all fixed now

Thank you! I wished there was at least one for the lawyer one, ah well better be thankful for what we have ^^

Surely there must be... I might just not have found it yet.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

mapikopiko posted:

Funny enough, I remember few titles where girl studies to be a lawyer, but not one where she actually already is.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

mapikopiko posted:

Funny enough, I remember few titles where girl studies to be a lawyer, but not one where she actually already is.

Ho, hmm. That's quite interesting indeed.
I dont think we have a lot for the yuri doctors (not school nurse) as well, LL maki doujins, Pulse and BeLoved from my experience ^^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I dont think we have a lot for the yuri doctors (not school nurse) as well, LL maki doujins, Pulse and BeLoved from my experience ^^

Also Mikazuki no Carte.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Hi, I'm looking for some Loli, Age Gap Yuri Manga Series or One-Shots.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
joined Sep 5, 2018

Hi, I'm looking for some Loli, Age Gap Yuri Manga Series or One-Shots.

In addition to the already recommended ones:
Itou Hachi has several.
Parfait: Onee-loli Yuri Anthology
Parfait: Onee-Loli Yuri Anthology Volume 2
Parfait: Onee-Loli Yuri Anthology Volume 3

GendoIkari Uploader
Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Okay so I'm still very interested in any healthy yuri polyamory (SFW or NSFW), I'd also love any yuri that involves a trans girl and handles that well (also SFW or NSFW). Any thoughts on that?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Okay so I'm still very interested in any healthy yuri polyamory (SFW or NSFW), I'd also love any yuri that involves a trans girl and handles that well (also SFW or NSFW). Any thoughts on that?

Can't help with the polyamory, but "Aerial Magic" is on webtoons.com and features a yuri couple with a trans woman (profile picture related!). One of my all time favourite series.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I'll check it out igenetycs, thank you!
And Nevri, oh my gosh that's so many thank you. I've read a few already, and enjoyed one of the others I read, though I'm kind of wary of any of the longer and potentially more serious ones because I'm not sure I want to deal with even fictional transphobia right now.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Now this is an odd one, but hear me out. I'm not exactly asking for recommendations, but rather the collective memory of this community.
Do you know any manga that turned out to have a surprise yuri pairing/ending that was not like easily telegraphed by the tag or plot?

The only ones I really remember being surprised by are Gamma and Negima , although the later messed it up in the spin-off.
I've been thinking about that a lot lately because of a conversation I had, but despite feeling like it's a regular occurance I somehow can't remember any.

Thanks a bunch~

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 4:58PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Negima , although the later messed it up in the spin-off

I haven't really been keeping up with the sequel, but how did UQ Holder mess up Konoka/Setsuna? Are you talking about the main character being related to Konoka? Because apparently he's revealed to be a clone of Negi, not his son, so it's not like Negi married Konoka or anything like that. Not to mention Konoka's twin grandchildren (that look just like her and Setsuna!) appear as supporting characters.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Now this is an odd one, but hear me out. I'm not exactly asking for recommendations, but rather the collective memory of this community.
Do you know any manga that turned out to have a surprise yuri pairing/ending that was not like easily telegraphed by the tag or plot?

The only ones I really remember being surprised by are Gamma and Negima , although the later messed it up in the spin-off.
I've been thinking about that a lot lately because of a conversation I had, but despite feeling like it's a regular occurance I somehow can't remember any.

Thanks a bunch~

Joou Sama no Eshi, but fair warning, don't go in expecting a masterpiece.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Stray Little Devil: Subtext and shiptease right from the first chapter, but the kind that usually leads nowhere. Then comes the last chapter and bam, sudden yuri ending that not even the most stubborn yuri-haters could worm out of.

Centaur’s Life/Worries: Didn’t expect two recurring yuri couples (so far, Akechi x Inukai and Akira x Nadeshiko) in a series not marketed as yuri or romance. There’s also another couple in chapter 83, Manami x Komaki is getting quite some shiptease and there are several unrequited crushes.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

igenetycs, I've been continuing to read Aerial Magic (a bit into season 2 now) and oh my gosh thank you so much this is absolutely delightful. Jo especially is just god damn amazing, but I love them all. Would recommend it without question to anyone reading this.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Okay so I'm still very interested in any healthy yuri polyamory (SFW or NSFW)

(Had to redo it because i accidendaly close the tab jeez)

Make it quick this time :

-Dark Widow Very silly one
-Iono the Fanatics an old but good one
-Shakaijin Yuyushiki and Shakaijin Yuyushiki 2 A good doujin about my favorite OT3

For the Children of Jesus
Received_170320887650487
joined Nov 26, 2019

can anyone pls post Gyaru Yuri series in this website?if you dont mind age gap and lolicon.

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 10:11PM

For the Children of Jesus
Received_170320887650487
joined Nov 26, 2019

why is HIghschool girl-chan and Prince-chan series not posted here?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

igenetycs, I've been continuing to read Aerial Magic (a bit into season 2 now) and oh my gosh thank you so much this is absolutely delightful. Jo especially is just god damn amazing, but I love them all. Would recommend it without question to anyone reading this.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Agreed, Jo is wonderful. She has such a charming personality. I love that she comes off as so supportive and mature.

It's a beautifully crafted webtoon. It's all one person doing the writing, artwork, and even the music! Both seasons are a 10/10 to me, but I think I like the second one even better. I love the way Cecily's relationships with Lachlan and Josette are explored throughout it. It's really beautiful and touching.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Oh I loved Yuyushiki! (only ever watched it though) Always big poly vibes, doujin for that is an excellent idea, thank you.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

igenetycs

Joou Sama no Eshi, but fair warning, don't go in expecting a masterpiece.

I really liked comedy and since Yukimori was my favorite character from the start, the fact not only I correctly guessed she's a lesbian since chapter 5, but also that she actually wins at the end felt really satisfying to me. I didn't expect anything since I read it for comedy so having yuri ending was like cherry on top for me.

igenetycs

It's a beautifully crafted webtoon. It's all one person doing the writing, artwork, and even the music! Both seasons are a 10/10 to me, but I think I like the second one even better. I love the way Cecily's relationships with Lachlan and Josette are explored throughout it. It's really beautiful and touching.

Humor was great and I really liked Wisteria as a MC, so I was really disappointed that season 2 was from Cecily's point of view. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I really wanted to read more about Wisteria. arch99 if you are enjoying it so far, you should read author's previous work Always Human as well. She's great writer, though I had some issues with season 2 of that work.

To reply you must either login or sign up.