Forum › Oddman 11 discussion

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

lets hope she picks the yuri harem route

joined Apr 25, 2013

Didn't she promise to break Setsu's hymen with her fist if she ever called her Kirara or something?

joined Apr 4, 2014

Itami hasn't show up in about a dozen chapters. What did I say? Remove the het tag, I said, but noooo...

I'm hoping for that too xD

I was not expecting how far this chapter just went O.O

joined Aug 12, 2013

Number 5's a cat? I thought she was a dog...

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

She's not very good at math, is she. Unless the game randomizes the hole every time you stick a sword in, and can choose holes that are already filled, you do increase the probability each time.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Dowman has such a weird imagination... lol

starsaber123
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

We can only imagine what she looked like at the event after 23 pokes :)

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

I kind of want to take the "it takes all 24 to make her orgasm" as a subtle hint towards a harem ending with the other female Oddmen.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

She's not very good at math, is she. Unless the game randomizes the hole every time you stick a sword in, and can choose holes that are already filled, you do increase the probability each time.

I think this is just a case of poor word choice. I think she meant to say "The chances of you selecting the right hole on any turn is equal." It's true that the probability of a player picking the right hole increases as the holes get filled up, but the player's chances of winning stay the same since you also have to take into account the probability of the previous picks being wrong.

Probability of the first sword being right = P(A) = 1/24
Probability of the second sword being right = P(A') * P(B|A') = 23/24 * 1/23 = 1/24
etc...

The point the character was trying to make was that you may feel like your chances of winning are increasing but overall it actually stays the same.

last edited at May 7, 2014 8:28PM

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

An orgasm voodoo doll. Scary, yet intriguing.

But Setsu doesn't seem to be very receptive^^ So i guess she has no voodoo weakspot

Images
joined May 1, 2014

I lasted 4 chapters of this shit. I dont think i could last more without some special herbs. This whole manga is a giant piece of weird that ive never seen before, except for hentai that crap can get to a whole new lvl of weird.

starsaber123
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

This whole manga is a giant piece of weird <

And THAT is Dowman Sayman for you! If you think this one is weird....read some of his other stuff :)

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

This whole manga is a giant piece of weird that ive never seen before,

OHOHOHOHO this is actually dowman's tamest work yet

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Sharingan Demon
1966667_1409873872598402_668625590_n
joined Mar 26, 2014

Dude I really want them to update faster.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Pretty sure new chapters come out bimonthly, which the next one due in August's issue.
Guess it makes sense considering Sayman has more than one series going simultaneously.

Hey, batter-batter-batter, hey, batter-batter-batter-swing-batter! He can't hit, and he can't hit, and he can't hit, and he can't hit, swing batter!

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

no more like hey butter butter butter fo some o' that octo (squid?) skin peels! XD /hurl LOL

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Someone's jealous.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Inuta go get some soy sauce!

I love this manga...so cracked.

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Hey, batter-batter-batter, hey, batter-batter-batter-swing-batter! He can't hit, and he can't hit, and he can't hit, and he can't hit, swing batter!

no more like hey butter butter butter fo some o' that octo (squid?) skin peels! XD /hurl LOL

I prefer battler-battler-battler, dame-da-dame-da-dame-da, zenzen-dame-da-ze

joined Apr 23, 2014

Phew! That was a close one. This manga Is lucky that they made the girl part squid, otherwise a Cannibalism tag would have been required.

That aside, I really enjoyed this chapter because Baseball is my favorite sport and hobby; not that I didn't enjoy the ending or anything ;)

last edited at Sep 22, 2014 8:01AM

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Phew! That was a close one. This manga Is lucky that they made the girl part squid, otherwise a Cannibalism tag would have been required.

That aside, I really enjoyed this chapter because Baseball is my favorite sport and hobby; not that I didn't enjoy the ending or anything ;)

well... still doesn't makes it less disturbing >,<

To reply you must either login or sign up.