Forum › Posts by Crowlage

Crowlage
joined Apr 4, 2014

Um, OrangePekoe, you might want to replace the version you have here with these:
http://ihoshiku.tumblr.com/tagged/iHoshiku-Translation
The tl and English are MUCH BETTER. (and it's up to chapter 19, to)

If these are "MUCH BETTER" I'm afraid to find out what the other ones looked like...

lel.
hardly better. Some tumblrtard just wants to feel useful when her scans are crap

I can never understand, what's the point in bitching an moaning if you're reading it for free. With manga really. Not the best of course but it's translated... >. < thanks to that "tumblrtard" we're passed chapter 7. Be somewhat grateful at least...

Crowlage
joined Apr 4, 2014

What the fuck am I reading?! (Looks at tag.) That explains it. Weird but entertaining.

joined Apr 4, 2014

It's been a while since I read something that enjoyable. And Mistumoto has a sequal coming, awesome! A

Also, way to ruin the mood Marisa xD

last edited at Apr 14, 2014 9:44PM

Crowlage
Hanayamata discussion 12 Apr 16:27
joined Apr 4, 2014

Anyone knows more about this series? Is it gonna be full blown yuri or just subtext?

Your guess is better then mine. It's getting animated so most likey subtext.

joined Apr 4, 2014

This chapter's adorable xD Maya!

Crowlage
Oddman 11 discussion 09 Apr 02:42
joined Apr 4, 2014

Itami hasn't show up in about a dozen chapters. What did I say? Remove the het tag, I said, but noooo...

I'm hoping for that too xD

I was not expecting how far this chapter just went O.O

Crowlage
joined Apr 4, 2014

I support you're 3rd theory, I got the same impression about Haru and Nio story. This manga has a lot of mystery behind all the characters which I'm always brainstorming as well.

Crowlage
Madokano discussion 07 Apr 22:33
joined Apr 4, 2014

This was hilarious, I like this artist xD A guy will drive 1000 miles to sleep with a girl. That's nothing compared to Homura. All it takes is a chance to get into Madoka's pants and the world is saved.

Crowlage
joined Apr 4, 2014

English sub is out

Crowlage
joined Apr 4, 2014

Oh when the title says scissors and fingers it meant cutting hair at the salon. I thought something else..if you know what I mean:)

Oh I know what you mean xD me too, me too!

Crowlage
Image Comments 04 Apr 18:44
joined Apr 4, 2014
20130911_681546

Whoever drew this is genius.

Crowlage
Image Comments 04 Apr 18:42
joined Apr 4, 2014
22806327_big_p3

Didn't think much of this pairing until I seen rebellion now I'm passionately and aggressively pushing them.

Crowlage
Image Comments 04 Apr 18:40
joined Apr 4, 2014
0e8cc0e56b0602df69bb8d64d9127579

My favorite touhou pairing by far.

Crowlage
joined Apr 4, 2014

It would freak me out to see someone breathing heavily while watching me in my living room from my backyard. That was fun to read.

Crowlage
joined Apr 4, 2014

i just saw some parts of the first episode ... It looks interesting ....
I couldn't find yet a subbed version ( maybe a little bit early for that )... Of course I couldn't really understand the episode since i don't know japanese...
Does anyone knows how many episodes will be?

Total of 13 they say. You can find spanish sub if that helps you lol

Crowlage
joined Apr 4, 2014

I like this little yuri 4koma. It's an enjoyable manga to pass the time.

Crowlage
joined Apr 4, 2014

attacked too strongly

She went all out and it did not go well at all.

I love this art and the story is more promising then the others I'm reading right now, I can't wait for chapter 3.