Forum › Natsu no Owari Ni discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I don't really mind the brother thing, but I always feel like there's something off about the art. I can't pinpoint what exactly, but it throws me off too much for me to enjoy the read.

last edited at Dec 4, 2018 1:11PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The art is odd because the characters have white spots of light with red halos all over their bodies. It's like they are made of plastic or have some skin disease.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

last edited at Dec 4, 2018 1:18PM

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

wsedoiugly posted:

I don't mind girls that had sexual relations in the past, but I don't like it when it is about kids. :/

So 15-17 years old can't have sex?

They look like 13.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

wsedoiugly posted:

wsedoiugly posted:

I don't mind girls that had sexual relations in the past, but I don't like it when it is about kids. :/

So 15-17 years old can't have sex?

They look like 13.

They are in high school though.

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

I don't see the problem, she can teleport anywhere she wants, right? Or in this universe she has no powers?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

To all the good children reading, please note that, unless you have her skill to travel to a different planed and live there with your wife, you MUST do your homework.

Body proportions were kinda weird this time around...

last edited at Dec 4, 2018 7:16PM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

arent these girls the ones that like to pee on each other

i'm ashamed this made me laugh so hard

Well yeah there was one watersports doujin and another one with pee (but they didn't piss on each other so it didn't get the watersports tag) but you know what they say: "You build a thousand bridges but fuck one goat. You know what they'll call you? A goat fucker."

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

didn't know "tanline" was a tag til now XD

why dont we look like anime characters

joined Dec 13, 2013

arent these girls the ones that like to pee on each other

i'm ashamed this made me laugh so hard

Well yeah there was one watersports doujin and another one with pee (but they didn't piss on each other so it didn't get the watersports tag) but you know what they say: "You build a thousand bridges but fuck one goat. You know what they'll call you? A goat fucker."

i laughed so hard with this for some reason i thought all of their doujins were abt watersports for a moment until I checked the tag

Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

These two seem familiar. It's been a few years since I watched the anime. Isn't the wavy haired girl who fucked her brother before he passed away as a last wish from him or something?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

miochan21 posted:

Isn't the wavy haired girl who fucked her brother before he passed away as a last wish from him or something?

Yes. He was diagnosed with cancer or something.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Conflicting messages there, author...

This was a blast, glad to see these two.

Bless Nev and schuy.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Have to agree with others here, the manga is superb, everything I want but I just can't enjoy it no matter what. I've managed to forget about it but whenever I see these two, the memories come back.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

The blonde’s older brother had sex with her before he died.

I... Didn't remember that last part xD omg.

Shipping Account
Fb_img_1534347820826
joined Oct 2, 2018

Everyone here making complaints and comments about the anime but i don't see anyone who feel happy about the mangaka that has returned :')

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

thoughts: it was a shocker when it came out a long time ago, and has only become a goodie because it's now an oldie (nostaglia factor). it gives me mixed feelings to see this again but i suppose more on the good side

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

The most toxic couple again

Toxic comments are back again.

Please, if you don't like this why come and read it? Or even leave a comment here in the first place? No one made you come here to read this, you did that to yourself. No one wants to see your negative opinions.

To reply you must either login or sign up.