Forum › Still Sick discussion

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

When Maekawa flirts, Shimizu is very guarded now...
It's not only jealousy why she snapped. She is trying, not getting response.
Seeing Shimizu with new employer was only a last drop.
I just think she is not quite aware what exactly she feels, but she reacts anyway.

I see people would like the sweetest kiss coming with realization of her feelings. I expect something very passionate, in this case. Passionate kisses and hot sex, it means.
Maekawa is smoking hot, too much for romantic feelings only...

I guess I'm just a romantic and seeing as Maekawa seems to think that dating really is just about offering her body to the other person I think that a sweet but also passionate kiss for starters would show her that, yes, real love does not require hot passionate sex as a means to be expressed. Real love and feeling it can be expressed in the most simple of things like Shimizu's face beaming up whenever she spots Maekawa. Or Maekawa smiling warmly at Shimizu's retreating back. That's real romance right there. More than just exotic touches. The sweetness of those moments has more value to me than graphic sex

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't know what's romantic with Maewaka two face shenanigans but it's frustrating. Tell Shimizu she hate her and don't want to see her again then suddendly be sad because Shimizu does it ? Get your shit together girl, if you want her to help then let her help, don't tell her to go away. Shimizu have some real patience here.

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 9:18PM

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

This manga is hurting me

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

You useless lesbian. Just kiss her.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Man this girl sure is tsundere

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

But we got some progress here. Maekawa admits that she might like Shimizu!!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Will have been better if it was shown in her actions.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Will have been better if it was shown in her actions.

Patience my friend. She first has to accept that she's as big a gay as Shimizu is. I get the feeling partly of the reason she's breaking down is because she's having a gay outing as well as feeling the feelings that she's feeling towards another person for the very first time

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

as feeling the feelings that she's feeling

Nailed it.

joined Apr 23, 2019

When Maekawa flirts, Shimizu is very guarded now...
It's not only jealousy why she snapped. She is trying, not getting response.
Seeing Shimizu with new employer was only a last drop.
I just think she is not quite aware what exactly she feels, but she reacts anyway.

I see people would like the sweetest kiss coming with realization of her feelings. I expect something very passionate, in this case. Passionate kisses and hot sex, it means.
Maekawa is smoking hot, too much for romantic feelings only...

I guess I'm just a romantic and seeing as Maekawa seems to think that dating really is just about offering her body to the other person I think that a sweet but also passionate kiss for starters would show her that, yes, real love does not require hot passionate sex as a means to be expressed. Real love and feeling it can be expressed in the most simple of things like Shimizu's face beaming up whenever she spots Maekawa. Or Maekawa smiling warmly at Shimizu's retreating back. That's real romance right there. More than just exotic touches. The sweetness of those moments has more value to me than graphic sex

I'm not against your romantic preferences, don't get me wrong. You are giving those romantic vibes through your writing, and it's really sweet- I would treat you and respond on your vibrations properly, as person to person you would inspire me to be romantic to you.
But in manga, I'm not catching any romantic vibes from Maekawa. If I'm Shimizu, I would (censored word) her slamming her on some wall at their work place, and after it, when she comes to her senses I would speak with her romantically. :)
Apologizing for my expressiveness, but I don't see other way how to describe women which Maekawa's character represents in this manga. It's too much sexual tension for romantic acts at the beginning (it does not mean later she should not be treated romantically).
Shimizu must be a real master of patience, if she does not lose her nerves doing exactly what I said few lines above...

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

mae "dropped the ball" kawa

joined Oct 15, 2014

That credit page LMAO

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

If someone wants to check out the URL of the doujinshis sales, you're welcome.
Yeah, I put the url coping it from 4 numbers to 4 numbers xD

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Maekawa pls

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

My thoughts, seeing Maekawa tsun-tsun her way through every interaction in this chapter:

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

My thoughts, seeing Maekawa tsun-tsun her way through every interaction in this chapter:

Shimizu agrees

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Man, she sure went from not thinking about Shimizu romantically at all to... this really quickly. And all it took was seeing her speak to another woman once.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

God damnit

joined Apr 23, 2019

In one moment I was thinking Shimizu will hit her in the closet. It was really close, what I said about sexual tension between them in my previous comment. But letting it out through hitting, no...I'm glad Shimizu controlled herself.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

ACCEPT YOUR GAYNESS

joined Apr 23, 2019

Those two are really close to the point entering in physical fight for sexual dominance above each other. Yet, Maekawa is somehow smaller, but she used very harsh words...
She is breaking inside. And her denial is so strong, for nervous breakdown.
It's a little bit dangerous situation between them. I'm really curious to see how it be solved.
I hope they will be able to speak openly about feelings, and figure it out.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

They're totally gonna get stuck rooming together on that business trip, I imagine shenanigans shall ensue.

joined Feb 23, 2016

This idiot, just realize you love her~

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Just get out of the closet already and start fucking hahaha

Cmon why not just give it a try

Girl on girl is harmless

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 1:12AM by

To reply you must either login or sign up.