Forum › Will the Lily Bloom on the Steep Cliff? discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

That cliff made me think of the Mai-HiME cliff.

joined Jan 6, 2014

manic pixie dream girl alert! but damn do i love this. it fills me with joy how straight forward they both are. need more stories like this pls.

joined Jun 9, 2018

This is also an NTR
At least you see a clue to the beginning.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

AMBERHEART posted:

This is also an NTR

You have very weird definition of NTR. Did you perhaps have some trauma? Did you talk to someone about it?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

This is also an NTR

I assume this is a joke account, but I'm giving you a temp ban anyway.

Stop this weird "this is NTR" shit. Next ban will be permanent.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I'm with Nevri on this, Amber. Either I don't understand your definition of NTR, or you're reading way too much in these stories.

joined Jul 26, 2016

And if it's a joke it's already worn threadbare. : |

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Ahahaha the NTR thing looks like a running gag or a private joke based on the user's other posts. Very odd though lol.

Anyways I'm not typically into genki girls but girl here is so pure and sincere it could actually work out. This feels complete to me but a sequel will be nice, maybe older woman can end up with her or with someone else better than the ex gf.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Idk why but when she started crying i found her really cute and I wanted to hold her.

joined Mar 3, 2017

“Not into girls.” Yeah, right. ;3

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 5:28PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nekofanatic posted:

Of course she isn't. That'd be a really inappropriate thing to do in such a public place.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Yeah! She's really into... older WOMEN! (not girls, lolz!) Yay!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I know I probably shouldn't have, but I laughed at the sign at the top of the cliff. Like it's some famous suicide spot or something... Isn't it kind of depressing for those who just want to admire the view?

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I know I probably shouldn't have, but I laughed at the sign at the top of the cliff. Like it's some famous suicide spot or something... Isn't it kind of depressing for those who just want to admire the view?

Suicide prevention posters are a thing in Japan. There was a controversy about the kind of issue you brought up:

https://japantoday.com/category/national/depressing-suicide-prevention-posters-cause-controversy-in-kobe

last edited at Jul 6, 2019 3:07PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.