Forum › Posts by chococigs

joined Jan 6, 2014

big nope! can we have another lady character with substance sweep ayaka off her feet? or like flesh out risa so i can just root for her instead?

chococigs
Gaze discussion 17 Oct 07:51
joined Jan 6, 2014

i kinda relate to this a lot, from the style of writing, mood, circumstances, and characters... reminds me a lot of my high school years, sigh

joined Jan 6, 2014

aki is my spirit animal

joined Jan 6, 2014

want. more. * dying noises *

last edited at Jul 27, 2018 5:53PM

chococigs
joined Jan 6, 2014

this is so beautiful aahhh i want a kana of my own

joined Jan 6, 2014

manic pixie dream girl alert! but damn do i love this. it fills me with joy how straight forward they both are. need more stories like this pls.

chococigs
joined Jan 6, 2014

all i can think about now is how much of an asshole nanaki and her boyfriend are as separate people and that kurokawa(?) deserves infinitely better. i demand/assume serious character development or i will not ever support nanaki (and the possible/eventual kanade/nanaki relationship)

still interesting so pls pls let this be good.

joined Jan 6, 2014

click click noooo why is it so short clicks some more noooo

very cute tho!

chococigs
Look My Way discussion 06 Jul 14:49
joined Jan 6, 2014

me, a triggered lesbian: useless lesbians, i relate to you so much, this level of miscommunication, fear, and hesitation is on par with my stupidity. thanks, i hate it. and congrats to the one who un-useless-ed herself near the end.

joined Jan 6, 2014

aw man i really want to jump in on the argument but i think id lose brain cells or be accused of being an sjw or something if i do.
anyway, love that this was more abt "lesbians" than "yuri" if that makes sense. more tmfly and SAD stuff pls.

chococigs
joined Jan 6, 2014

looks interesting but that lady is framed like a predator and it gives me the heebie-jeebies.
also about the art: i'd be lying if i say my knee jerk reaction wasn't "oh bad art this could prolly end up trashy" but then i'd also be lying if i say it doesn't have its bright spots.
will suspend my judgement and passively follow this.

joined Jan 6, 2014

fuck cancer taking people from our lives

rest in peace ssamba hope you meet my mom where people go for good and bitch about how much a pain in the neck cancer was

all the love~

chococigs
joined Jan 6, 2014

wait... wait... WAIT (did not foresee how much this affected me)

chococigs
Prism discussion 13 Jan 10:14
joined Jan 6, 2014

came to pay my respects to this wonderful but now "dead" story and re-read this for the n-th time... shou come back to yuri

last edited at Jan 13, 2017 10:15AM

chococigs
joined Jan 6, 2014

i would be screaming POLY if i wasn't at work... sigh~

joined Jan 6, 2014

am i the only one who thinks this should get a comedy tag? or do i just have a shallow sense of humor?

chococigs
joined Jan 6, 2014

Can I just say here that I like that the three of them are living together and I'm just going to assume they're all in a poly relationship AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

i wish there was a like button for comments (if there is, sorry i'm an idiot)

chococigs
Beloved L discussion 07 Oct 08:52
joined Jan 6, 2014

well fuck i am pissed. this artist is so good. i mean, it's not easy to have such simple panels be that erotic. damn now i have another artist to aspire to. as for the story so far, this particular blend it my cup of tea.

chococigs
joined Jan 6, 2014

aaaaah this makes me so happy~ it would fit right in in one of AT's comic shorts! kudos to the artist! it really reads like dialogue from the show :D

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 12:29PM

chococigs
Age 15 discussion 27 Apr 15:50
joined Jan 6, 2014

that kiss is probably the sweetest scene that i've seen ryuu do... (even with the shiny light effect thing going on) more "friendship kisses" in the future please

chococigs
joined Jan 6, 2014

Although it would be nice for her to eventually end up with Saori, I actually would prefer if Yurika stayed heterosexual. I know I'm in the minority here since most people here hate any mention of guys in their yuri, but I really can't see Yurika ending up with a girl because not once has she shown any actual attraction to one. I mean if they can eventually show her having feelings for another girl (possibly Saori), then that's cool, but I really don't want a rushed yuri ending.

I'm in it for the lulz but this^ amen

chococigs
Cross Heart discussion 24 Jul 23:59
joined Jan 6, 2014

Read this the first time today and I'd be lying if I said it was perfect but damn it was good (look at my pilow, look at all my creys). But (oh no a 'but') how it started (ch01) put me off a little (sorry I didn't mean to). Just... I felt like there was something off about the story telling at the beginning, the way the author went about it (probably the rape thing and the parents not caring thing, sigh these things get to me, sigh).

Still, I thought this story deserves more love! Hence the comment. Yay for first post?