Forum › #1 Sun and Moon Connoisseur discussion

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

wow that's really it?

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

what a weird, incomplete ending. Though the author knows it is, looking at the author's notes. Maybe someday this will earn the prestigious yuri tag

joined Nov 27, 2017

Wow, i mean how do one release a job like this?, the ending way too confusing, wich could be understandable from the first chapter from a manga....... But this wasn't, it was released like that......

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I think there's more doujins planned for this later, and I'll make a series if they ever do get released...but as it is, wow what a sudden end.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Please be looking forward to it's continuation... if it continues?
Soooooooo................

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

For a first chapter, it's alright, but it's annoying as a stand-alone release

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

To deepen the mystery, it also appeared on a yuri doujinshi shelf in Akihabara (https://i2.wp.com/okazu.yuricon.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/11/IMG_20171127_140218.jpg?w=918)
Mai or TBW will probably be on later with more illuminating context~

last edited at Nov 29, 2017 1:01AM

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Well, it's self-published and author explained why she couldn't draw more (cut pages?). Situation is similar to Haruzo's Touko-san can't take care of the house-series, intended to be one but you never know. She's probably also busy (she's currently running another yuri series in Comic Exe which is bimonthly), and it looks like this book is her first doujinshi. You could even say she's inexperienced about how to handle a story/series since she only drew illustrations before. Apparently she'll participate in C93 but as a KanColle booth, so chances are low that we'll get a sequel book this year.

Ohdear
joined Jul 12, 2017

Huh, why's the calendar in Finnish on pg7?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

scalio posted:

Considering her mother travels it's probably because she traveled to Finland at some point and brought/sent back a calendar.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

I guess it's the start of th series. If it's not it's.....it's missing a bit of the 3 act structure stori s normally have.

You know

Like the other 2.5 parts

joined Apr 7, 2016

I think instead of ending suddenly, it ended with a cliffhanger. Perhaps the author hoped that it can get its own series if they put in a cliffhanger? I know I'm intrigued. It seems like a pretty cool supernatural story.

last edited at Nov 29, 2017 7:25AM

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

As a story. I think it has a good skeletal framework. Then, just flesh out the characters. There's more to this than meets the eye- antique shop, mother, one earring as Yuuka's birthday present with the other earring on the left ear of Tsukiyo, October 10 .. There's a lot more to this chap. 1.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

There's an AMA on the group's Tumblr, if anyone's feeling bold (https://x5lala-lilac.tumblr.com). And has a Tumblr. And can convey their message in Japanese.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I liked the art, at the very least. :)

joined Apr 30, 2014

I was expecting pokemon :P

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

More please

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Well, her mother is running around in $GENERIC_EASTERN_COUNTRY, so it could just be part of an attempt to make things feel vaguely western.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Really nice art. Premise was interesting but seems like it might be headed for that graveyard of abandoned yuri stories.

To reply you must either login or sign up.