Forum › Yuri Mekuru Hibi discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I wish I could be as romantic as senpai.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I NEED that umbrella! I hope this manga never ends.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

This is like...pure undiluted autism

I don't know about that. The "Autism" term is used rather excessively here on the web... The senpai has no social skills. but that's not the same as being autistic. It's pure undiluted social retardation, which hits just uncomfortably close enough to home for me to find this fucking hilarious.

which happen to be fit with autism definition..

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 1:19AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't know about that. The "Autism" term is used rather excessively here on the web... The senpai has no social skills. but that's not the same as being autistic. It's pure undiluted social retardation, which hits just uncomfortably close enough to home for me to find this fucking hilarious.

Er, no. Being socially awkward and being autistic aren't the same thing.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

^still under the autism spectrum.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! I was just wondering what happened to this series, always enjoyable...just like gymnastic walking in the rain while having your breasts cupped :p

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

a-s-s-s-s-s-s-s........?
sluggggggg
duh. Some hard gym stuff up on last page.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Not really. Considering that she constantly goes out of her way to be with her little girlfriend, has constantly show herself capable of knowing when someone has stepped out of line and need to be corrected (the cousin), has a sufficient (if hilariously bizarre) understanding of norms and social etiquette, and, on top of everything, is able to pull not only the ojou, but the senpai act (both which are very obviously social constructs) I say she's more likely to have some form of social, not neurodevelopmental, disorder

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I think senpai is just a natural born boke with shameless sense of humour. I means you don't see her throwing out her antic when Sayuri was not around (she will be a walking disaster if that's the case).

I can't remember. But did she do something before that can't be deliberately done (as a joke)?

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 9:18AM

joined May 23, 2013

It just hurts me when she saids " I'll never forget" like saying it will end someday. I read too much mess up manga and sadly relationships as innocent as this are the main target to human filth. They will finish school and perhaps even move away or married to some rich guy. Since in Japan customs once you finish high school your suppose to leave your girlfriend, unless your Jin you'll be fine lol.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Wow, a literal Koumori-gasa

joined Jul 17, 2013

"Snail-san is a lost child"

I'm dead.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Why did Sayuri freak out so much from slug? ._. Would her reaction be any different if it was snail?

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

what is this

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

what is this

It's called "manga", which is the Japanese word for comic book.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

SaYori~~

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Wait, what the heck Suzune! How are you and Yoriko soulmates? You're cousins! I'm surprised no one mentioned this.

In some countries, it's okay for cousins to marry each other.

somuchcloser
joined Jul 8, 2011

This manga is just hilarious and I love it.

D9ec7f8a6a1ac2812ba40e6c1175b396~2
joined May 31, 2015

Sometimes, I wonder if it's okay for things to be this fantastic.

Madohomu
joined Jun 25, 2015

SaYori is awesome! That gymnastic pyramid thing was hilarious.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Damn, they're back ! XD

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

The Yuri Mekuru Hibi train never stops!

I wonder what they did with all those leeks.

last edited at Aug 2, 2015 2:29PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Well they say idiots do not catch colds .. :p

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The Best Manga Ever raturns!

This chapter was much sweeter than expected... but still nonsensical, so alls good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.