Forum › Futari Monologue discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Klice posted:

@Parnifia I interpret anything that doesn't look realistic as an exaggeration of what is actually happening or what the characters seems to be experiencing/feeling.

For that particular moment, I wonder what was Mikage doing. The most straight-forward thing I have in mind is that she was going for kiss directly but in such an ominous/aggressive manner that it made Hinata felt threatened and scared.

That's right, Hinata not only saw Mikage's face she also felt her aura ... Just like a killing intent in shonen manga

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Mikage's gay is too strong. It has to be contained

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Well that was disturbing

i don't like disturbing :(

joined May 20, 2013

Seriously need Jump Scare On Page 4

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ComfyCafe posted:

Mikage's gay is too strong. It has to be contained

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

Looks like dynasty is the one that needs containment

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

When will Mikage stop being so autistic?

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

To everyone who's confused as to what Mikage was doing in reality, I'm 99% sure she was opening her mouth and bending her fingers like a wolf. To Hinata, she looked like an actual wolf about to eat her.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Wow, was Junji Ito a guest artist for this chapter? What an honor!

edit: Now that I think about it, the art in this manga sort of makes me think of "What would a moe yuri manga look like if it was drawn by Junji Ito?" I don't mean that as "drawn by Junji Ito in the same style as his own work," because it's obviously nothing like that. But let's say he's being held at gunpoint, being told he'll be allowed to live as long as he draws something cute enough. That's the kind of feeling I get, particularly from the linework.

last edited at May 1, 2018 4:43PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

But let's say he's being held at gunpoint, being told he'll be allowed to live as long as he draws something cute enough

I like that idea, that he's capable of drawing in conventional cutesy style, but only for a certain amount of time before reflexively breaking into body horror.

last edited at May 1, 2018 5:58PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SushiKnight posted:

edit: Now that I think about it, the art in this manga sort of makes me think of "What would a moe yuri manga look like if it was drawn by Junji Ito?" I don't mean that as "drawn by Junji Ito in the same style as his own work," because it's obviously nothing like that. But let's say he's being held at gunpoint, being told he'll be allowed to live as long as he draws something cute enough. That's the kind of feeling I get, particularly from the linework.

Now I really want to see what a yuri manga written by him would turn out like.

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

SushiKnight posted:

Now I really want to see what a yuri manga written by him would turn out like.

I want Tomie x Tomie

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

MegaWallflower posted:

I want Tomie x Tomie

According to one of the oneshots, that'd actually be technically possible. There's one where there ends up being multiple copies of her. And considering how little she cares for anyone who isn't her other than what they can do for her (kinda understandable when they inevitably try to murder her), it'd make more sense than any other sort of relationship.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

But let's say he's being held at gunpoint, being told he'll be allowed to live as long as he draws something cute enough

I like that idea, that he's capable of drawing in conventional cutesy style, but only for a certain amount of time before reflexively breaking into body horror.

If anything, it'd be one of his scariest-looking works yet.
Just look at the one he wrote about his cats.

joined Sep 25, 2015

This is like if Junji Ito makes a yuri manga. I haven't laughed this hard since watching Death Metal City.
I love it!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That's creepily cute. Or cutely creepy.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Don't hug me I'm scared!!!! REALLY SCARED!!
That flashback of Mikage really hurt me

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Those faces here in this manga are so danm weird and funny lmao.

Edit: Everytime I read the tittle of this manga I read "futanari"... My brain is joking with me.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:30PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Mikage is one full moon away from not coming back

joined Jun 30, 2016

Dude what that hell is with her face?! thats some Parasyte or Tokyo Ghoul shit!

last edited at May 29, 2018 7:30PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

So Mikage not only has full moon fever but she's now channeling Harvey Dent? That girl is going places I swear!

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This manga should still get a horror tag haha

joined May 20, 2013

Okay real talk this has cute concepts but if this series has one more chapter of fucked up faces I'm dropping it. They mess with me hard core. I read Junji Ito stuff way too young and turning the page on digital manga just to get full screen fucked up faces affects me much more than I'd like it to

So scrolling throughout this cute manga and getting some of this stuff is just repulsing me.

joined Aug 22, 2016

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice

joined Sep 25, 2015

Okay real talk this has cute concepts but if this series has one more chapter of fucked up faces I'm dropping it. They mess with me hard core. I read Junji Ito stuff way too young and turning the page on digital manga just to get full screen fucked up faces affects me much more than I'd like it to

So scrolling throughout this cute manga and getting some of this stuff is just repulsing me.

How about you just quit your bitching, drop it and fuck off already?

To reply you must either login or sign up.