Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Scanlators truly do the Lord's work. Thanks for your hard work guys and gals!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is there still no update? I might cry. I need Ayako

Typesetter needs a little more time due to the abundance of sound effects. You can probably take that as a sign that it's gonne be an interesting chapter

Lol, I went to the authors pixiv to check the raws and because it said it may contain explicit content, it demanded I log in to view the chapter, so I just turned tail.

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Typesetter needs a little more time due to the abundance of sound effects. You can probably take that as a sign that it's gonne be an interesting chapter

Lol, I went to the authors pixiv to check the raws and because it said it may contain explicit content, it demanded I log in to view the chapter, so I just turned tail.

Oh lord. Have mercy

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 1:44PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh lord. Have mercy

https://pics.me.me/in-case-you-havent-noticed-youve-fallen-right-into-my-57368173.png

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 1:56PM

Omg I'm afraid to even look at the hidden text.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Omg I'm afraid to even look at the hidden text.

In the specific case of my hidden texts, I can say for certain that you're afraid for the wrong reasons.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

i already read the chapter but i'm also waiting so i can scream about ayako finally breaking and make dumb memes out of it

joined Jun 25, 2017

i already read the chapter but i'm also waiting so i can scream about ayako finally breaking and make dumb memes out of it

Read it the best I could. (Google translate) I'm screaming. I need the English uploads soon.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Read it on Mangadex, i will wait till it's posted here but wow.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I'm not really impressed with this chapter at all. Meh. At least hopefully we'll soon figure out the history between Ayako and Akira.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Just did the same thing as Lilliwyt and all I can say without spoiling is that the first few pages had me screaming HOOOOLYY SHIIIIIT internally, tho at the remaining pages I kinda calmed down in that sense...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm not really impressed with this chapter at all. Meh. At least hopefully we'll soon figure out the history between Ayako and Akira.

My little theory is that they're maybe ex-GF. Ayako wanted a family (or become a mom) but can't do it with a girl (obviously) so they break up but then Ayako tutor Akira's bro and accept him so she can found her family but shit happen. I take that from the "for someone like me, wanting to be family with someone (i interpret that being a mom) was just a long dream" who i interpret as Ayako being a lesbian before she had Asuka but due to her craving for a family she can't really had with another girl she decide to marry a guy but now her lesbians instincts come back and she begin to see her daughter as someone she is attracted for.

joined Jan 24, 2020

My little theory is that they're maybe ex-GF. Ayako wanted a family (or become a mom) but can't do it with a girl (obviously) so they break up but then Ayako tutor Akira's bro and accept him so she can found her family but shit happen. I take that from the "for someone like me, wanting to be family with someone (i interpret that being a mom) was just a long dream" who i interpret as Ayako being a lesbian before she had Asuka but due to her craving for a family she can't really had with another girl she decide to marry a guy but now her lesbians instincts come back and she begin to see her daughter as someone she is attracted for.

I literally created an account just to reply to this discussion uwu. I gotta say I really love this theory (100% possible) and hope thats the path the storyline is going for. P.s. FFS THE ANGST IS REAL cries

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It's an interesting theory, but remember Akira has done SOMETHING in the past that she feels wicked guilty about and thinks that because of whatever it is she can never approach Ayako romantically. It has never given me the impression that anything ever actually happened between them was romantic, other than Akira being creepy and clingy.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's an interesting theory, but remember Akira has done SOMETHING in the past that she feels wicked guilty about and thinks that because of whatever it is she can never approach Ayako romantically. It has never given me the impression that anything ever actually happened between them was romantic, other than Akira being creepy and clingy.

If they weren't then i think Akari know that Ayako was a lesbian like her but maybe one maybe one time let it slip to her brother during a fight and maybe he decide to go confront Ayako but got caught in accident and Akari feel bad because she feel that she didn't say that he wouldn't have this accident.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’ll have to go back and re-read this whole thing (again)—I always read Akira as more “flirty and randy.” Her apparently sincere guilt and her sense of personal inferiority to Ayako sort of works against her being truly “clingy,” I thought.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Is it the same translator as here? You know what, thank you!!! I'll wait to comment here once it's out. But trust me, I have a lot to say. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ahhhhh!!!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is it the same translator as here? You know what, thank you!!! I'll wait to comment here once it's out. But trust me, I have a lot to say. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ahhhhh!!!!

Must admit that I'm much the same, although I'm more interested in hearing what others have to say than I have any strong take on it myself at this point.

But I do feel a bit like a kid holding their breath every time I click on "Recently Added."

joined Jun 25, 2017

I'll just say it now...

THE ANGST IS REAL!!! ʘ‿ʘ

MY HEART!!!! (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

AND BACK TO ANGST. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I NEED MORE OF THIS AMAZING DEVELOPMENT BETWEEN AYAKO/ASUKA, and by development I mean honesty between the two.

And finally.

I want carefree domestic Ayako/Asuka ending. Can we all just agree that Asuka was "made" for Ayako? Like legit "legit" soul mate.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Sigh.

But I do think as the readers, we need to wait until we get all the info. Like why Ayako feels so guilty (other then the obvious reason) I hope she reveals what went down to akira in next chapter and we get to see Ayako resolve any doubts.

And obviously explaining to Asuka what she always thought was impossible. (That Ayako loves her back, and that Asuka is the only one she smiles like that for)

I just don't want to wait!

joined Jun 25, 2017

Must admit that I'm much the same, although I'm more interested in hearing what others have to say than I have any strong take on it myself at this point.

But I do feel a bit like a kid holding their breath every time I click on "Recently Added."

Same.

joined Oct 22, 2018

That's true for me, and not just for this manga either. Probably for, like, 8 manga, including this one.

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 12:03PM

joined Jul 23, 2019

That's true for me, and not just for this manga either. Probably for, like, 7 manga, including this one.

Same here. Feel ya all.

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

That's true for me, and not just for this manga either. Probably for, like, 7 manga, including this one.

Same here. Feel ya all.

This is the only manga that makes me feel alive again. I’m checking every hour for the update here. Refusing to read the comments for now >_<

joined Mar 27, 2019

I also love the fact that it’s not even uploaded here and the comments are going wild. Love you guys

To reply you must either login or sign up.