Forum › Today, Tomorrrow, and the Day After discussion

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

MadoHomu is one of my top ships, but I'd like to see doujins about them emphasizing common interests and values rather than infatuation. The video game scene was a start. Come to think of it, wasn't one of Homura's tragic flaws in the series that she lost the original basis for her relationship with Madoka, and couldn't get it back?

last edited at Aug 8, 2017 2:20PM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

I kinda agree with the author on the afterword

6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

This is a highly-concentrated cuteness!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Finally a MadoHomu doujin that isn't comedy... It's nice to see Tama again

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I don't know what it is, but something about that angle on the first panel of page 8 just really kicks the whole thing into gear.

at page 9 I was already shouting at the PC "GO MARRY ALREADY"
I dont even know if that makes sense in English, but wathever

It'd be more properly phrased "**GO GET MARRIED ALREADY!!**", but it's perfectly intelligible.

I kinda agree with the author on the afterword

They're adorable as sin, but happy portrayals really only serve to underline how badly Homura gets chewed up.

Sometimes I hate my inclination to be Debbie Downer, but there it is.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Whoa. After all that silly stuff, I totally forgot that Tama-sensei could do heavy writing like this.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Ahh, my heart again
P16 I thought madoka got fed up and asked what time homura will gay

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Definitely needs the blushing tag. Such furious blushing, so lewd.

last edited at Aug 8, 2017 8:35PM

joined Aug 28, 2016

MadoHomu is one of my top ships, but I'd like to see doujins about them emphasizing common interests and values rather than infatuation. The video game scene was a start. Come to think of it, wasn't one of Homura's tragic flaws in the series that she lost the original basis for her relationship with Madoka, and couldn't get it back?

That's a pretty common read on it, yeah, especially in light of Rebellion: Homura's become so fixated on protecting Madoka that she can't let her grow into the kind of person who inspired that level of devotion in the first place.

joined Feb 1, 2013

This doujin is weaponized cuteness.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Naisu, more Madoka and more Tama II.

By the end, I was definitely expecting some kind of "shock" fast-forward to Madoka dying or whatever. Just watching the anime will make you jaded like that.

joined May 10, 2015

From the title I was expecting to see a three part story.
At the points of this, main series and Rebellion.

Was super cute either way.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Pretty solid doujin overall. Nothing special but nothing bad or anything, although a bit dissatisfying from the lack of kissing and love confessions tho ;P.

Also That front cover is to die for (♡¡♡)

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

I feel like we lack doujins like this one. Where it focuses more on their relationship before Rebellion and the main series. I liked seeing this shy/cute side of Homura and how Madoka responded to everything. Super cute! :)

last edited at Aug 9, 2017 10:54AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Hi. My first post here, after finally finding a way to register on this site (its system took issue with me using Tor to bypass local censorship and refused my registration attempts).

at page 9 I was already shouting at the PC "GO GET MARRIED ALREADY"

Then you may be interested in Fukuya's other MadoMagi doujinshi where those two do get married:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_love_you_so_much
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_became_a_housewife

Or the one where Homura skips the dating step completely and goes straight to proposing marriage: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/homura_and_madoka_laugh_and_giggle_as_high_school_students#12

joined Jan 8, 2014

I am so using that glasses trick...when I get the oppurtunity... ^_^ super cute stuff

To reply you must either login or sign up.