Forum › Kanon-san's Little Cutie discussion

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

You have to get her permission to essentially NTR her? Like, this whole thing doesn't work when she's basically a small human.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

That was cute. This is a great new (?) author, was this published in Galette as well?

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Yes. It's from Galette Vol. 2.

Jpeg_20190503_195855
joined Aug 21, 2016

Pretty cute and the art is good. I really want more.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 5:03PM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

You have to get her permission to essentially NTR her? Like, this whole thing doesn't work when she's basically a small human.

Except.. it does when you think of her like a child with a single parent, which is pretty much their relationship. They love each other like family, it's very clear here, there's no NTR going on

joined Aug 11, 2014

I... wanna say it's metaphorical? The humans don't really respond to her words, she climbs places small humans would have difficulty climbing, and she eats actual cat treats, so I'm going to go with her not actually being a cat-person, but just a personified cat. So it's okay. But then, I get weirded out by settings with sapient animal-people as pets at the best of times, so maybe I'm just reading it the way I want to read it?

I don't know, I read a yaoi recently where a dog came back to life in human form and had sex with his owner, and I felt like that was pretty weird too, so I think I just prefer in general when stories keep a pretty firm divide between their human and animal relationships. I've read too many reddit posts by dudes wanting to clone women and replace their brains with dog brains so they can fuck their dog in a human body to find the whole "my pet is my lover" fantasy particularly appealing.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Except.. it does when you think of her like a child with a single parent, which is pretty much their relationship. They love each other like family, it's very clear here, there's no NTR going on

Exactly. Not every important human relationship involves being in love, you know? Let's forget she's literaly her pet and think about her general attitude: She didn't acted with jealousy, but with a sense of ownership. That's pretty much how children of divorced parents act when theyr parents find a new partner.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yeah...It's pretty evident this is a childlike jealousy, or you know...catlike.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Be as it is, this is so cute I puked like three times

4564654d
joined Jul 28, 2017

Kemono meets cotidian life.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I think the cat's merely being personified to the reader, not that the cat is actually humanoid.

joined Jul 23, 2017

Its gooooood

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Now I want to see the cat meet the chihuahuas and terrorize them a little. Just a little!

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's tempting to just view Mimi as an actual cat being personified to the reader, but in my opinion it's more fun to think of her as Kanon's adoptive child who happens to be a catgirl.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 5:32PM

joined Feb 2, 2016

How cute
Is there Second part to it?

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

gah... I have diabetes now

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

It's tempting to just view Mimi as an actual cat being personified to the reader, but in my opinion it's more fun to think of her as Kanon's adoptive child who happens to be a catgirl.

I like that angle, her being more of an adoptive daughter. I went into it expecting it to be romantic, so I got the wrong impression initially.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 6:02PM

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

i'd actually like to have more of this. It's cute, funny and I really want to know more about the characters and the catgirls.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Pet slice-of-life with a lesbian side-couple would be nice.

joined Jul 17, 2017

I demand a sequel who else is with me?

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

What if........what if she is talking about confessing to the cat and not the other girl?

Eeehhhhhhhh?

Also dam I want more now it's so adorable

Though if you take it as a daughter angle it makes more sense.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 8:34PM

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I want to see a sequel featuring a pet playdate with the chihuahuas!

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I... wanna say it's metaphorical? The humans don't really respond to her words, she climbs places small humans would have difficulty climbing, and she eats actual cat treats, so I'm going to go with her not actually being a cat-person, but just a personified cat. So it's okay. But then, I get weirded out by settings with sapient animal-people as pets at the best of times, so maybe I'm just reading it the way I want to read it?

yeah i thought so too but thinking that shes an actual cat makes it a little more sad to me. idk maybe cause i ship the owner with the cat more lol and it wouldnt work out

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

I ship the owner and the cat more than the owner and the other girl... this is some weird love triangle going on here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.