Forum › My Cute Little Kitten discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg.. i need next ch asap!

last edited at Feb 1, 2019 3:51PM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

These two are giving me mixed signals are they fucking or not?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Haven't you read the series? They want to but the cat keeps interfering. Also, Rena isn't sure if Yuna really likes her or is just playing along out of obligation or gratitude or something.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Haven't you read the series? They want to but the cat keeps interfering. Also, Rena isn't sure if Yuna really likes her or is just playing along out of obligation or gratitude or something.

Apparently my sarcastic comment wasn't seen as obviously as a joke as I thought it was.

joined Aug 9, 2018

well all the serie is about someone to get a pussy

sorry, it was too strong the urge to make a joke like that...

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The last page of this new chapter seems to outright confirm that Yuna is gay for Rena (if not full-on gay/bi who's just been too airheaded/innocent to notice her sexuality).

A
joined May 24, 2013

The last page of this new chapter seems to outright confirm that Yuna is gay for Rena (if not full-on gay/bi who's just been too airheaded/innocent to notice her sexuality).

Now what makes you think that? The kissing, the caressing or the overtly romantic dialogue?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Apparently my sarcastic comment wasn't seen as obviously as a joke as I thought it was.

Now that you say that I can parse it as a joke, but until you said that I didn't get it.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Now what makes you think that? The kissing, the caressing or the overtly romantic dialogue?

I’ve spotted what may be an important clue in Chapter 2: Yuna says to Rena, “Let’s have sex.”

Now, the way I read that is that Yuna wants to have sex with Rena.

We shall see.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This chapter was beautiful, and so was that credits page.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Why the hell do they need three bedrooms?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Next chapters, Chibi take revenge for getting its spot stolen on Rena's lap

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

This really confused me too, I have no idea what their relationship is supposed to be now

Previous chapter was Yuna thinking she had to take "responsibility" for having sex (which didn't happen) and MC is all like waa you don't really love me but I'm gonna try and have sex with you anyway

Then this chapter is Yuna saying stuff like "it's like we're getting married" when she KNOWS MC likes her in that way, but yet needs to have a place with three bedrooms??

It's like we skipped a chapter where they got together, but then also it's like oh no we're still just friends because we have to sleep in separate rooms

Also nothing was cleared up about the sex that didn't happen either, so that's still a thing

But like Yuna now is all for MC which is great but three bedrooms???

last edited at Feb 2, 2019 2:48AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Now that you say that I can parse it as a joke, but until you said that I didn't get it.

It's hard to push my dry humor thru text I will admit sometimes it works other times not so much. Not much I can do on that front unless I wanted to go for more dark and twisted humor (not that I think I'm funny enough for that).

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This really confused me too, I have no idea what their relationship is supposed to be now

Previous chapter was Yuna thinking she had to take "responsibility" for having sex (which didn't happen) and MC is all like waa you don't really love me but I'm gonna try and have sex with you anyway

Then this chapter is Yuna saying stuff like "it's like we're getting married" when she KNOWS MC likes her in that way, but yet needs to have a place with three bedrooms??

It's like we skipped a chapter where they got together, but then also it's like oh no we're still just friends because we have to sleep in separate rooms

Also nothing was cleared up about the sex that didn't happen either, so that's still a thing

But like Yuna now is all for MC which is great but three bedrooms???

Well, the fact that Yuna thinks they had sex even though they didn't doesn't really seem to matter that much. I don't know if it'd affect their relationship either way for her to find out. Though I guess it bothers Rena, the repeated uncompleted attempts seem to have made her super horny.

Maybe their current apartment has three bedrooms and neither of them has thought about why they might want to change? Actually, now that I look back, what might've happened is Yuna was asking Rena about it while Rena was distracted thinking about sex, and then she took Rena's random response as a request for her own bedroom, or something along those lines. Still, it just seems very strange for two women and a cat to rent an apartment with three bedrooms; that'd be excessive even if they weren't sharing a bed.

last edited at Feb 2, 2019 3:20AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I had totally forgot about this; even more so that the last chapter had a cliffhanger of the cat throwing up everywhere lol

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

They vaguely mention something about needing two beds/futon for the two of them and another one for an eventual guest. Yeah, I have to say, it really seems too much. No offense intended, scanlator-san, but I wonder if there wasn't a mistranslation somewhere...

joined Oct 3, 2016

One for them. One for guests. One for Rena's studio

last edited at Feb 3, 2019 4:16AM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Congrats Yuna, you're graduating in lesbian.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

They vaguely mention something about needing two beds/futon for the two of them and another one for an eventual guest. Yeah, I have to say, it really seems too much. No offense intended, scanlator-san, but I wonder if there wasn't a mistranslation somewhere...

The part I don’t get is the bed in the kitchen (the imagined visual is hilarious, don’t get wrong).
It seems to be tied to something Yuna says while Rena is spacing out; that “Maybe in the bedroom” could be referring to Yuna’s studio, but that still leaves at least one and maybe two (hypothetical) bedrooms.

And who the fuck puts the bed in the kitchen anyway?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Blastaar posted:

IKR? Table is more than enough for fucking.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Blastaar posted:

IKR? Table is more than enough for fucking.

Or if the counters are wide. Gotta be careful if you’re going to try the stove, though.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

On page 5, Yuna says

それぞれの部屋 にもう一部屋? 3DKか 3LDK?

That's "a room for each of us, plus one more". And then 3DK and 3LDK mean "three bedrooms, plus dining and kitchen" and "three bedrooms, plus living, dining, and kitchen." So, for whatever reason, they're definitely looking for a three bedroom apartment.

What I think I'm missing the is difference between what Yuna says and what Rena hears. Capturing ambiguity of partial phrases is difficult (at least for me) since while one phrase may share two meanings in one language, in another it doesn't. So I am forced to choose which meaning to represent in English, and the ambiguity is lost. Also, it was just difficult to know exactly what Yuna was trying to say, since we're only given the fragments that Rena hears.

Anyways, I understand that it's nicer to have more rooms if that's an option. It just seems like they're having a rough time finding a spot and haven't even considered reducing their expectations by eliminating unnecessary requirements. Maybe that'll come up in a later chapter.

last edited at Feb 3, 2019 12:47AM

Social%20media%20icon
joined Feb 24, 2017

Bedroom, guestroom, study?

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Jet fuel can not melt Steelbeams

To reply you must either login or sign up.