Forum › Girlish Sweet discussion

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Am I the only one that was hoping for Katou to kick the crap out of Nonaka and left?

Nonaka's kind of a bitch.

nah, she just suffers from roamin' eye syndrome. once she gets the correct eyeglass prescription (ermm... blinders), she should be all good.

however, that whack to Nonaka's head did make me smile.

last edited at Jun 22, 2014 11:30AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I get it that the end piece was a joke, but WTF Nonaka? Rather than a whack Katou should have left you and not looked back, consider yourself lucky!

Nonaka gets way more chances in this series than she deserves, wow.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Erm.... Why an October older than an March? I know she said it's 5 years diffrent mean they was born in diffrent year, but they didn't talk anything about born year... And why are they in the same grade? How do age and grade work in Japan?

last edited at Jun 22, 2014 1:33PM

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Erm.... Why an October older than an March? I know she said it's 5 years diffrent mean they was born in diffrent year, but they didn't talk anything about born year... And why are they in the same grade? How do age and grade work in Japan?

Since this confused me for a moment too (though, keep in mind that it's five months, not years) - Katou is born in October of the year before Nonaka, who is born March (so, five months earlier). My understanding is that children start school once they're already five, and the school year starts at the beginning of April - so Nonaka would be one of the youngest in her year (a kid born in late April would be the oldest).

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Ahahahahahah those last pages XD that Nonaka

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Damn, and just like that my opinion Nonaka changed. What a great ending.

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

I wish it hadn't focused so much on Katou and Nonaka. I'm not much of a fan of the two.

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Katou reminds me of Taiga.... o.o

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

now I know I'm probably gonna get called an idiot for this but can someone please explain to me the whole past and future part I'm not sure if its flash backs or flash forwards can someone please explain this thanks in advance

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

now I know I'm probably gonna get called an idiot for this but can someone please explain to me the whole past and future part I'm not sure if its flash backs or flash forwards can someone please explain this thanks in advance

If you're talking about the most recent chapter, then it starts with a flashback to their first meeting at the beginning of their first year of high school (which the earliest scene we've seen for them) and then flashes forward to some point after they've graduated from high school (which the latest scene we've seen for them).

It's a little tough placing some of the chapter chronologically. Assuming the months in chapter are accurate, "2/3 Apr." presumably takes place in April right at the end of their first year. "be jealous of..." takes place sometime after that, but before "3/3 May." Somehow, it feels as if "3/3 May." takes place more than just one month after "2/3 Apr.", in which case it might be a year later, in May of their third year.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Those legs on page 3... shudder

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Yeah, they're thin, even by shoujo-styled art standards.

Still not as cringe worthy as "yaoi hands".

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

OH shit, that scary face lol

joined Mar 23, 2013

Yeah, they're thin, even by shoujo-styled art standards.

Still not as cringe worthy as "yaoi hands".

I would disagree, yaoi hands is simply really big hands. When I see these sort of limbs like page 3, the first thing that comes to mind is pictures of pictures of open mass graves of WW2 Deathcamps.

Kaonashi%20-gssg
joined Apr 1, 2013

ch11: 1/3 July. oh god the credit page !

ch11: 1/3 July. oh god the credit page !

1. Yes, my life was complete with that credit page, and 2. that picture, where did you get that IDK why, but I want one.
69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Katou's mother, Yuuko, the actress is friend with Tsuda the president and her lover.
rereading and catching up all around. Yay ~ D:

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I don't really understand one thing, sorry if it was asked here before, I didn't find it.

There is a tall girl with blond hair with Katou, Nonaka, Hanaoka and Kana. Is she dating the girl from very first chapters (a sister of Hanaoka)? Because she enters the hall in chapter 2 with her. But then in chapter 8 there is one more tall blondy. Who is who, who dates girl, who dates boy, who is whose classmate? And why Takemia Jin even needed to creat a hetero character that hangs out with main heroes???

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I don't know if someone already said this but....

BEST EXPRESSION EVER!

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

^: yeah. And height gap couple too. :D
Sus-lik: I made these, perhaps clarify your confusion ? I was confused too but I reread and looked closer so... ~
Couples:
Kaede x Miyako
Katou x Nonaka
Tsuda x Kinoshita
Kikyo Hanaoka x Kana Sonohara

Kaede is Kikyo's cousin.
Yukari: friend of Tsuda and Kinoshita. (the adults in the series so far). Nonaka liked her but now she's with Katou, yay !~
Mori : high school friend of (Katou, Nonaka, Kikyo, Kana), who dates a boy
Yuuko Nogami : Katou's mother, actress. They all go to her play lol :D
1 http://i.minus.com/jvO6mFgUzrCmq.jpg
2 http://i.minus.com/j8ex1orGXrKud.jpg
3 http://i.minus.com/jbdwcldZoJ7JyV.jpg
4 http://i.minus.com/jL3ydgUL4oEXw.jpg

am I missing something or wrong anywhere tho ? D:

There is a tall girl with blond hair with Katou, Nonaka, Hanaoka and Kana. Is she dating the girl from very first chapters (a sister of Hanaoka)? Because she enters the hall in chapter 2 with her. But then in chapter 8 there is one more tall blondy. Who is who, who dates girl, who dates boy, who is whose classmate?

Duh It's Mori - she's just the friend in the gang, she goes watch the play with them.

And why Takemia Jin even needed to creat a hetero character that hangs out with main heroes???

Cuz just so ? It's not that everyone in school is gay ? Where they're friends with each other regardless of their sexual orientation ?~ Besides, Mori just hangs out with the girls whenever she appears in the panels. No big deal ?

last edited at Jun 27, 2014 3:41PM

Image2
joined Jan 22, 2014

Ch. 11's credit page XD

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

If you're talking about the most recent chapter, then it starts with a flashback to their first meeting at the beginning of their first year of high school (which the earliest scene we've seen for them) and then flashes forward to some point after they've graduated from high school (which the latest scene we've seen for them).

thanks that really cleared things up for me

last edited at Jun 28, 2014 7:40PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Man, Katou is awesome.

Seconded!

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Man, Katou is awesome.

Seconded!

Agreed! (Thirded?)

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

I am stocious drunk. I jsut read the credits page of chapter seven and thought that it was the actual ending of the chapter. i had to do a double-take.

To reply you must either login or sign up.