Forum › Girlish Sweet discussion

joined Mar 23, 2013

Niwa: To answer your query, my sister was molested by a teacher, from that trauma she chose to be a lesbian. Her trust in men is gone , she will not talk to men nor look at them, she has even stopped talking to our brothers and this happened seventeen years ago.

I hope they deserved to be ignored ( not being helpful, supportive to her during her ordeal ). Because, if not, I feel extremely sorry for them. To have a family member like this totally ignore you like this would not be fun. I'm really close to my sister and if one day, she decided to ignore me because I have something dangling between my legs, I'd be devastated.

This chapter... She did say "adult men" are no good for her. Does this mean shotas are A-Okay!?

last edited at Jul 16, 2014 1:19PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I surely love credits xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm really close to my sister and if one day, she decided to ignore me because I have something dangling between my legs, I'd be devastated.

In a situation like that, where she'd had trauma so severe that something like that happened, it's best to suck up your own ego and remember that it's not about you. And given what you describe, it would have to be extremely severe.

Not that you wouldn't be justified being unhappy, but way too many people in such situations try to make themselves start of the show.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

It's complete, nice read.
Still feel like ch12's change of tone was quite jarring.

Still nice overall.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Thank you Yuri Project and Divulge Scans for making it possible for us, English language users, to understand this manga! Many thanks!

This manga series is great too!! :D

Rsz_1rsz_lilylove
joined Jun 5, 2014

Thank you Yuri Project and Divulge Scans for making it possible for us, English language users, to understand this manga! Many thanks!

This manga series is great too!! :D

Seconded. It was pretty bittersweet seeing Ch.13 released because it marks the end of this series, though I really have enjoyed the releases.

Kudos to the scanlation teams for their hard work, and as usual, Takemiya Jin has put out a solid story.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I'm really close to my sister and if one day, she decided to ignore me because I have something dangling between my legs, I'd be devastated.

In a situation like that, where she'd had trauma so severe that something like that happened, it's best to suck up your own ego and remember that it's not about you. And given what you describe, it would have to be extremely severe.

Not that you wouldn't be justified being unhappy, but way too many people in such situations try to make themselves start of the show.

Star* not start xD

I completely agree with what you said, this is why I did did say previously that I was unaware of the circumstances between the victim and her brother(s) post-trauma. They could of very well deserved it and made themselves to be complete fools, but I always assume someone is innocent until proven guilty.

Obviously, I'm old enough ( we have quite a big age-gap ) not to make her would-be trauma my story. But I can't say I would potentially not feel a certain feeling of betrayal if this is how I was treated after trying my best to provide support.
Ultimately I pride myself in being a "good" older brother and this situation would never happen, but you never know when someone just loses control, they can go very far into "the deep end".

Although my first emotion would totally be "I'm powerless to do anything". Which is quite a common thought for anyone dealing with family members with mental and / or physical illness ( insert any issue a person you love might have ).

On Topic: Chapter 13 was a good counter-balance to the previous chapter's darkness.

last edited at Jul 16, 2014 6:34PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

so is like the series over this chapter seemed rather conclusive

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I really like that actress mom, she's not like the kind of celebrity parent you often see portrayed in dramas like this. (I guess the douchebag psycho stepdad from the previous chapter overflowed the horrible parent quota for the series.)
And I'm really glad we get to see all of them together in the theater, it really helps me sort out the relationships and connections between them all.

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

so is like the series over this chapter seemed rather conclusive

Yes, that was the final chapter.

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

So reread the whole thing and remembered why I loved this.

I think it's pretty cool that Kotani and Kinoshita were in the drama club with Katou's mom.

As well as Kadae's connection with Honoka.

It's just the little things like that, that makes me love Takemiya's work.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

What a satisfying end... Thank you very much ^^,

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

What a satisfying end... Thank you very much ^^,

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

thanks comrade now maybe takemiya can start a larger focus on game cause I would really like to see more of that series

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

thanks comrade now maybe takemiya can start a larger focus on game cause I would really like to see more of that series

This collected volume was actually originally released in 2010. Likewise, all of Game was released in a collected volume this past June; I'm not certain what she's working on at the moment.

last edited at Jul 20, 2014 2:51AM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

all of Game was released in a collected volume this past June

okay cool do you have any idea of when the series will be translated if it has do you have an idea of when it will be released

last edited at Jul 22, 2014 1:55AM

Kaonashi%20-gssg
joined Apr 1, 2013

ch11: 1/3 July. oh god the credit page !

1. Yes, my life was complete with that credit page, and 2. that picture, where did you get that IDK why, but I want one.

Took it on Tumblr my friend :)

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

It was a fantastic... I really like it. The time frame is also... The flashback and time skip is also good... it was very good... This is the thing that I am searching for... different stories but they are related to each other and then meet in a very charming event... It was so really nice! Love it!

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

I appreciate the constellation on Nonaka's back even though it was traumatizing experience for her. I think it's amazing how her step-father managed to in his own way remember one of the things he has taught Nonaka. Or even if the constellation was accidentally created, it's still a really amazing accident.

joined Aug 16, 2015

Well, he did take a motor vehicle to the face. Not as viscerally satisfying, but it gets the job done.

The first thing that came to my mind when I read that was the first few seconds of this video. I still laugh as much every time.

Max_stirner
joined Feb 2, 2013

You know I should've realized that it would get dark...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The Abuse, Bullying and Tragedy tags might have been a giveaway there.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

The Abuse, Bullying and Tragedy tags might have been a giveaway there.

Needs more tags.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

One of my all-time favorites. I come back and reread it every couple of months.

Fullsizerender_1
joined Apr 10, 2021

I finally got around to finishing this. I love Takemiya Jin's work. Amazing!

To reply you must either login or sign up.