Forum › Nanatsu Yuri discussion

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

That's was so cute I almost died... >.<

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Wow. Didn't really care for the first chapter, but this was ridiculously adorable! The story was still totally typical, but relaxing days full of yuri are awesome!

joined Nov 11, 2010

Too frickin' cute. Mountain Pukuichi's artstyle has got to be one of the most moe I've ever seen.

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

Hate to be that guy, but pg. 20: "It's runis might still be there" ought to be "It's ruins might still be there". Great chapter though, and it's way too cute.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Hate to be that guy, but pg. 20: "It's runis might still be there" ought to be "It's ruins might still be there". Great chapter though, and it's way too cute.

Further correction: "Its ruins". The apostrophe s signifies "it is" rather than possession.
The More We Fail ミ☆

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Further correction: "Its ruins". The apostrophe s signifies "it is" rather than possession.

I'm disappointed that I was not the one who pointed that out...

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

There are no words for this level of adorableness!

Tumblr_mjm8f6mmqh1rsvl82o1_500
joined Mar 25, 2013

T - T This is so adorable <3 . What a cute couple~

joined Apr 18, 2013

Positively delightful. Can't get enough.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Thank you so much Dynasty-scans' staffs!! <3

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Maybe I'm alone on this one, but I really enjoy simple, laid back, no angst or drama type of stories. Even more with these cute as hell characters.

Also, shouldn't this be grouped with the first one?

Swlogo
joined Jan 30, 2012

Maybe I'm alone on this one, but I really enjoy simple, laid back, no angst or drama type of stories. Even more with these cute as hell characters.

Also, shouldn't this be grouped with the first one?

You're definitely NOT alone - I love them (and this series) too! :) My only problem with this type of work is that there are not nearly enough of them.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Cute

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

This was really pleasant and relaxing.

Maybe I've spent too much of my time on the internet though... The only thing that came to mind when I saw "You live only once" on pg 14 was the acronym "YOLO"...

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This was really pleasant and relaxing.

Maybe I've spent too much of my time on the internet though... The only thing that came to mind when I saw "You live only once" on pg 14 was the acronym "YOLO"...

Actually if the Editor put there "YOLO" instead of "You live only once" it would be ultra funny and i would laugh my ass off xD

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

the wannabe mangaka character make me remember of a very good manga: Manga no "something" (i don't remenber the name).

there was a girl that accepted to go out with an other girl to had life-experience for drawing yuri manga.
someone know this ?

joined Nov 11, 2010

There's one called http://dynasty-scans.com/series/renai_manga on the reader which has a kinda similar plot to what you're talking about...but there's also one called Manga no Tsukurikata (link: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=41127) which is probably what you're looking for. I haven't read it yet, but did hear about it a couple times, and am definitely interested. Not sure about the present scanlation efforts at all, though.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

There's one called http://dynasty-scans.com/series/renai_manga on the reader which has a kinda similar plot to what you're talking about...but there's also one called Manga no Tsukurikata (link: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=41127) which is probably what you're looking for. I haven't read it yet, but did hear about it a couple times, and am definitely interested. Not sure about the present scanlation efforts at all, though.

thanks, it's the latest, and if you are interested, read it, it's a slice of life, but very unique,,
i hate begin to read incomplete story, but that was sure a good reading

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Manga no Tsukurikata has been scantalated up to chapter 38 I believe, and the raws for volume 6 were released on the web just a few weeks ago. One can assume that if there was enough enthusiasm to get through 38 chapters, that there will probably be some to see the project continued. It is on our upload backlog, and should be up before too long.

Word of warning: If you read it expecting anything to actually happen, you may be sorely disappointed.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Word of warning: If you read it expecting anything to actually happen, you may be sorely disappointed.

true, i was expecting more development, but i'm not disappointed at least,
a yuri relationship between spoiler removed .... great.

last edited at May 6, 2013 11:05AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So nice, so peaceful.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Moe is moe.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I need more stories like this.

[anon]_zoku_sayonara_zetsubou_sensei_-_06_[ef044889].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2013.11.19_22.41.04]
joined Oct 24, 2013

I really love this and Nana Yuri. So wonderful. Thanks Dynasty.
But, I wish you translated the afterword on page 28... At least, I assume it's an afterword. Same for Nana Yuri

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

I really love this and Nana Yuri. So wonderful. Thanks Dynasty.
But, I wish you translated the afterword on page 28... At least, I assume it's an afterword. Same for Nana Yuri

Here it comes: (Might contain mistakes)

Afterword

Hello, I'm Mountain Pukuichi.
Thank you for purchasing this comic.
Although it's a lovey-dovey book this time,
I'm totally satisfied with those many twin-ponytails.
This is a sequel of Nana Yuri, which was out back in April.
About the story, even I think it should be ok for you not to have read the previous one,
I still recommend you to read that, if you please.

Is there anyone who likes about two people being in one toilet room
other than me? TL: Nope. Anywhere is ok but it's only you as with toilets.

The Fox team has lost 8 times in a row, TL: Not so sure about if it's about a sports team or whatever.
which went a bit beyond my prediction.
By the time of around one month after this book's publishing,
I hope they could catch up into a three games' gap from the leading team
at which time of the summer Comic Market comes.

About the cover page. It was planned to be this one on the right, TL: It's left in the original text, but I can't find a thing to the text's left.
but the data corrupted,
and I couldn't correct it.
Well, it's relaxing that things didn't turn out
into complete mess.

Next time I think I'll be attending the winter Comic Market.
And it's time I were to begin wanting to draw a yuri comic
with depressing and sticky story!
I'm to draw an original yuri comic
together with a fanbook, thus summing up of two books.
I'll still be in your care from now on.

Text beside the girl: Next I want to draw a sailor-style cardigan.

To reply you must either login or sign up.