Forum › Posts by Dust

joined Apr 8, 2018

Why...?
Fk, I hate you.

Because it’s the only thing I ever think of when I see the word chomp.

Here, add this to the scene, it will go better. (No gore)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5JICa_ZxBk

joined Apr 8, 2018

CHOMP

Why...?
Fk, I hate you.

Dust
Past discussion 05 Apr 19:39
joined Apr 8, 2018

It's missing the other half where she's reborn, meet Medium-chan 16 years later, only to remember her past life and start flirting with her.

"Warm place" from novel update does have something similar to that so check it out if you're interested.

Dust
joined Apr 8, 2018

This give me the same feeling as I had when I read "warm place" (a yuri web novel). I absolutely adored "warm place" so I'm looking forward to this immensely as long as the atmosphere stay the same.

Dust
All I need (manga) 08 Sep 14:48
joined Apr 8, 2018

I just found a yuri manga and I saw that it was not translated. I just wanted to make it known so maybe some scanlation group might be interested in translating it if they find the manga interesting.

The manga name is "All I need" and I found the full raw on jpraws and senmanga.

Dust
joined Apr 8, 2018

What's the name of that one shot where two girls got rejected by someone at the same day, they meet up together and hooked up together? (They might have had sex too but I don't remember). I think they also exchanged accessory at the end.

Sounds like Tall & Short to me.

Ohhh thanks it's that one!

Dust
joined Apr 8, 2018

What's the name of that one shot where two girls got rejected by someone at the same day, they meet up together and hooked up together? (They might have had sex too but I don't remember). I think they also exchanged accessory at the end.

Dust
joined Apr 8, 2018

I just finished this VN right now. I have read my fair share of yuri VN and to be honest I believe this one to be one of the better one by far. The conflict were well thought and the resolution perfect. I would rank it the best yuri VN I've read until now.

Has anyone read it too? If so, what's your thoughts on it?