Forum › Posts by NoiHollydoll

NoiHollydoll
joined Nov 14, 2017

Hello! Sorry to bother, it's been a long time since I've been here but I've been searching for a particular series, the details I recall are as such! There is a collective group of girls from different backgrounds(at least this is implied) living together within an alien dimension, in which there exists tall, fern-like spires and strange nightly phenomena that they are all familiar with. They go to school, no men seem to be present--they talk and explore different subjects, usually on sexuality and their thoughts on sexual habits themselves. If i remember correctly a mysterious and beautiful girl joins the group, and conflict arises. It's quite depressing overall, but it's sorta dear to me as something I read right now in a coming-of-age point. It's silly but does anyone know?

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 2:36PM

NoiHollydoll
Kase-san discussion 14 Nov 21:47
joined Nov 14, 2017

Hello! My beginner's account on Dynasty. Really admire the effort put into the maintenance on this website, thank you translating groups, cleaners and their other amazing peers! I love this story of Kase and her princess Yui, it is so pure and charming. Can't wait to read more!