Forum › Houkago no Seikyouiku -Sensei, Watashi no Asoko ni Sawatte Kudasai- discussion

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

^ Really? I don't think she's that bad of a teacher, she's just a late bloomer. She looks pretty damn fine in that suit on pg.25.
Y'know, although I love yuri age gaps, if you put this in reality perspective, she's would most definitely be arrested for being a pedophile. I would enjoy this more if the student was alittle older, like around 15 years old tops and the age gap would be 1-8.

last edited at Dec 15, 2016 12:21AM

1ccf69c5-ece9-44d9-9089-88583c8882d4-1
joined Jul 21, 2016

I don't really like lolicon but most shocking thing about that girl is that she started to masturbate in kindergarden!?!

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

Umm... Okay, let me just say that that ain't the best way to confess you love..... And shouldn't this have the [Rape] tag or something...????

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Umm... Okay, let me just say that that ain't the best way to confess you love..... And shouldn't this have the [Rape] tag or something...????

Legally, this is statutory rape. A female minor is considered incapable of subduing an adult by force, so the adult is charged for not resisting.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

"Has it changed at all?"

Well now that depends, did it always look like a white void?

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

so censored gah!

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Wait so their color changes after masturbation????

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"You did it so much you basically erased your privates."

joined May 24, 2014

Lol how y'all are taking this so seriously. I can't even.

Blame the SJWs, they're such assholes

anyway this is GOLDEN! XD!

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/houkago_no_seikyouiku_sensei_watashi_no_asoko_ni_sawatte_kudasai#26

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I don't think anyone here is actually offended or being serious, it's a ridiculous story hence the ironic comments

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

"You did it so much you basically erased your privates."

:D

joined Feb 23, 2016

You know you liked it senseei ~ ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Feb 20, 2016

The retarded censorship ruins it.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I don't think anyone here is actually offended or being serious, it's a ridiculous story hence the ironic comments

I am tired of seeing the same lolicon debate whenever the loli tag pops up. To the point where ill probably ignore all thread replies involving something with the loli tag on it.

last edited at Dec 15, 2016 10:03AM

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Not real big on lolicon but this is one of the rare ones that I actually enjoyed reading.

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

I don't believe this is how the body works. Sex and masturbation don't change the color/shape of the vagina permanently (though I think when it is aroused, it temporarily looks different due to increased vascular flow to the area), barring using anything traumatizing like the bristles of an electric toothbrush or weird creams/lotions/etc.

last edited at Dec 15, 2016 10:52AM

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

[Old man voice] Back in my day children did not masturbate since kindergarten. Instead we played card games on the streets, except they weren't even real cards, they were just rocks we picked up off the ground and threw at each other. Come to think of it, it wasn't really card games at all, we just liked to throw rocks at each other. Mostly at me. That's probably why I have so much self-loathing.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

That were some shiney vaginas.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Nice to see more of Sudo Kaoru work too bad it's a loli trash though, it's been a long time. Anyway, thanks for translating it.

last edited at Jan 18, 2017 9:54AM

joined Aug 11, 2014

Don't know if that's a serious question, but no, they don't. It's a myth/visual metaphor used to shame girls and women into not doing anything deemed abnormally sexual, like masturbating, or enjoying sex at all, lest their bodies become tainted and inherently dirty. Same genre of sex fearmongering as "you'll get loose if you do it too much", or "you're like a chewed-up piece of gum", or "you lose a piece of your soul every time you have sex with someone", except when they say that slutty girls have darker vaginas, they're also saying that girls who just naturally have darker vaginas are slutty, so it's double messed up.

Anyway, I feel like it's super rare and kind of interesting that a loli sex manga has a cover that's 100% about the busty adult teacher, and the loli doesn't appear? You'd usually think that if someone's okay with the lolicon, then the lolicon would be the draw, but it seems like they banked more on the demure teacher's cleavage as a selling point. Thought that was curious, anyway.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Poor sensei.

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

Thats so tipic isn't it? Your little student ends up raping you because she is in love with you , how cute

Hahaha well the teacher was cute with all those pure comments , really like this work

Facepalm%20godzilla
joined Dec 15, 2016

Maybe I'm overthinking this but isn't a lolicon an adult person who likes little girls/boys. If so it's a reverse lolicon.
I'm aware that the tag just means child fucks/gets fucked by any human, fantasy being, animal, plant, furniture....
But the woman in this manga wasn't sexually attracted to the girl she just became a slave to her desires. The little girl could be exchanged with a bald old guy, the class would be a english course for elderly and it still would be the same manga. It wouldn't be on this site but it wouldn't make a difference.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Obligatory HOW CREEPY!!

joined Jul 23, 2014

does this counts as a mind break? 'cause i'm pretty sure it is, i mean, the little girl raped the teacher enough times to twist her into what she wanted her to be, a fucktoy

anyway, pretty good, just that once the idea crossed my mind i couldn't enjoy it as much as before.

To reply you must either login or sign up.