Forum › Dog's Life discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

dat bitch is crazy

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I must admit I am a bit confused with the "pet-cum-lover" statement. Is she a pet that loves cum? Is she someone who loves pet cum?!

Edit: Now that I think about it, Megumi-chan must be the former and Manami-senpai is the latter. Ah, I see. An interesting relationship indeed.

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 12:22PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

LumberingCrane posted:

I must admit I am a bit confused with the "pet-cum-lover" statement. Is she a pet that loves cum? Is she someone who loves pet cum?!

Edit: Now that I think about it, Megumi-chan must be the former and Manami-senpai is the latter. Ah, I see. An interesting relationship indeed.

It weirded me out as well, but I was sure it couldn't be it and there was a comment pointing that this word have different meaning than the one people will first think. I have to say I was sure there are different meanings but finding them was actually hard, but I manage to find this http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/cum

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 12:27PM

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

In this case, "cum" is being used in the original Latin sense. From Wiktionary:

"Used in indicating a thing with two roles, functions, or natures, or a thing that has changed from one to another.

He built a bus-cum-greenhouse that made a bold statement, but the plants in it didn't live very long."‎

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 12:29PM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Huh, that makes much more sense and it made the ending much more normal -- well, as close to normal as this manga can go anyway. Thanks.

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 12:36PM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I was waiting to see the tail with a butt plug shoved in her rear , but that didn't happen lol. On the other hand I now want to try getting some Apricot jam just to see if my wife Violet likes it .

joined Apr 12, 2014

This should have what the fuck am I reading tag

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

YEAST INFECTION

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

What kind of zoophilia subtext is this lol

AHHHHHH I JUST LOVE SO MUCH YOUR ICON ;^;

Atte: one Daily Witch fangirl

dia-onee-sama
Cpvknwduiaasntu
joined Nov 17, 2016

I could possibly dig this if it were explictly BDSM play. The fact that it's not framed as explicitly BDSM, and is instead framed as though Manami-san really is looking for a bestiality substitute just leaves me with the feeling that Manami-san has more issues than the National Geographic back catalog.

Ah yes, I agree on this. Especially when Megumi is walking publicly in that state (so convenient that no one else was there! But I'm actually glad she was not caught, as I had a little secondhand embarrassment for her while I was reading), it's framed as a "normal" activity, as if Manami isn't even aware of the humiliation she's provoking in her kouhai. While all of this could easily have been an excuse to make her do what she wanted, that's not what's going on. I guess she's just very messed up in the head lol.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

cringe

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

... Someday if I see a naked girl like a dog in the middle of the night peeing in public I would be so scared lol! And what funny faces that girl crying has lmao. Btw I liked this story but the apricot jam urgh... Pochi!!

joined Feb 1, 2017

Her calling out 'Pochi' while crying when seeing the other girl naked with a leash made me laugh. Wtf is with that.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Oh man... How did I get here again? Destiny is leading me to this manga again. I was looking for "drama tag" and idk how I got here AGAIN...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Her calling out 'Pochi' while crying when seeing the other girl naked with a leash made me laugh. Wtf is with that.

I am just going to go ahead and say crying out your dog's name while engaged with your partner is USUALLY not totally okay.

Honestly my take is somewhat messed up heartthrob sempai really IS into what might be called BDSM but is fumbling her way to it.

and that pet-kouhai clearly is, too. When her mistress expresses remorse she says no let me stay your pet, after all.

The CUM here is pronounced KOOM. i dunno if it's written in katakana or not but if it is it would be written くッム、not カッム

joined Jan 26, 2019

I wish it was puchi instead of pochi

joined Mar 15, 2019

Long live the plot!

joined Mar 15, 2019

Oh man... How did I get here again? Destiny is leading me to this manga again. I was looking for "drama tag" and idk how I got here AGAIN...

Cursed circle.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh god this is just peanut butter dog isn't it

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

So... Somehow I got here AGAIN lol, is someone going through this curse? I am trapped in this story since 2018, anyway... Pochi!!!! xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.