Forum › Car Graffiti JK discussion

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Some mod in this site pretty dum*, so sometime they cannot distinguish light yuri with not yuri. Please understand for them =))

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Some mod in this site pretty dum*, so sometime they cannot distinguish light yuri with not yuri. Please understand for them =))

Okay, dude, thrash-talking the mods? Not cool. Also: discussions of whether to give a series the yuri tag or not have generally not turned out for the best. Please have trust in those who tag series that they are familiar with both the tagging expectations of the readers and the contents of the source material.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I even admit that I will request the yuri tag sooner than most, I will still argue for it for A Room for Two for example, but this series really doesn't qualify yet. It should get yuri crush at best, and even then that's cutting it close.

last edited at Mar 4, 2017 11:18PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yeah, tagging this yuri wouldn't be accurate, at least from what we've seen so far. Whether or not Haruka is a Yuri Crush or just Subtext is more of a question.

joined Jul 13, 2014

I saw a new episode today. And I have been doing nothing but reading the whole day. My throat's kind of hurt from all the laughs.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Mercedes CLR flying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e21ZjwZGjiQ

The Hakone Turnpike was featured in Initial D, hence the reference to arcade games and those little flying cars under the "Life isn't a game" line on page 6 (337).

I love cars and Initial D, but I'd be down for Aikatsu arcade games too.

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

Cars + Yuri = Yuri-Gear? -Holy shit -This series was literally designed for me, and proof that life is worth living.

Its written pretty funny, including the characters (Risa is my fav) and is just really "fun" to read. On top of that, its great how you can tell how much of a car junkie the artist/author is. They also did a phenomenal job on the art, especially for the backgrounds and vehicles.

I also can't help but constantly be reminded of Top-Gear. Anyone else get this vibe a bit? Seriously, this really feels like Yuri-Gear (which is freaking awesome). Both are about Three ridiculous Motor-heads with specific clashing personalities fixated around car antics. Except instead of 3 adult dudes on a show, you've got three gay chicks. Awesome!

Legit, this is probably my fav series so far. MOAR I NEED MOAR PLEASE MOAR!!

last edited at Jun 24, 2017 7:44PM

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

Also Chapter 3- Page: 14 (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/car_graffiti_jk_ch03#14) is just amazing.

Really, that whole chapter was hysterical and great, being my favorite one so far. I hope we get another chapter dedicated to car hunting in the parking lot.

The "BUT SUDDENLY: RICER!!" part with the micra was so perfect.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

This is surprisingly fun, why hadn't I discovered this until now?

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

Uh, sorry for the OOT. But, can someone explain me what JK means? I've seen it a lot in hentai as well. Wondering what JK means?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Joshikousei, ie. high-school girl(s)

On another note Miki's irrepressible animal magnetism strikes again lmao. "Does she give off some special pheromones or something?"

last edited at Jul 7, 2017 7:07PM

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Yeah right... like you'd lend your Jaguar to your kid who just got her license.

It'd take an insane amount of trust.

Or stupidity

joined Sep 9, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/car_graffiti_jk_ch19#10

Yo dawg, if you're going to misspell 'exhibit', make it 'Xzibit' so we can post all kinds of RELEVANT "Pimp My Ride" memes.

I jest.

Thanks for the release!

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 11:53PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I find it hard to believe Lisa wasn't deliberately screwing with Gorilla-sensei but apparently that really was unintentional.

The girl's a natural.

joined Jun 29, 2015
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

The Mini Cooper is a fine car, but I've always preferred the Morris Minor

joined Dec 4, 2016

Actually Miki is more or less Ran from Aikatsu in terms of character design.

The author is a MASSIVE Aikatsu fan. In fact pretty much all the characters can be traced back to Aikatsu designs.

Wow. I love Aikatsu so I'm thinking Miki as Ran when reading it haha. BTW the car on chapter 11 front page that looks like tamiya is an actual car, I never expect Lamborghini to take inspiration from tamiya LOL.

last edited at Oct 12, 2017 11:03AM

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Its funny, the stories that aren't really all that gay, are the ones that everyone in the comments say are so gay left and right lol. Its as if everyone desperately wants everyone else to know that they were able to spot all the subtext or something XD

Picture%20edit
joined Dec 13, 2016

Don't know how I have been sleeping on this. Obviously it isn't really yuri, but the art is great and lends a lot to the comedic effect.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Something this good got canned?
Truly, there are no heroes left in man.

last edited at May 4, 2018 4:35PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

The semi-accidental Lisa/Karen grudge match continues lmao

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I support Vettel but he is really unlucky. I hate Hamilton but he is gonna win again

joined Apr 18, 2018

Has this manga been cancelled or is it still ongoing?

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

This isn't a manga, it is a frigging documentary.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I always thought high school was part of "grade school".

From Wikipedia's article on Primary school: "The term grade school is sometimes used in the US, although this term may refer to both primary education and secondary education."

I guess that's what I get for living in Canada?

To reply you must either login or sign up.