Forum › Posts by pongmeungdie

pongmeungdie
joined Mar 18, 2015

I don't like being so serious over a story, but I hate people like Glasses Girl. Mind your own damn business. >.<

She couldn't mind her own business because it was about a girl she liked.

So? She just needs to move on, pretty simple. :p

... Move on? Are you suggesting that in order to refrain from wanting to interfere she.. get over it?
"It was about a girl she liked." "So?"
It means that person matters?
"She just needs to move on, pretty simple."
... So make them not matter anymore? Is that how things work? How you think they should work?

Don't people generally feel compelled to get involved when it concerns someone they care for?
"Minding her own business" would have been to turn a blind eye, while being very much aware that shit's going on. You're making it sound like she was in the wrong from having done so

Agree on everything you said. Bravo. Its not simple when you know ..some shits is going on . something not right. Try to let go esp. when that person is the one you like.its not so simple as that person said.

pongmeungdie
joined Mar 18, 2015

is there any other translation on chapter 48 that is not from facebook?

pongmeungdie
Lily Love discussion 06 Aug 12:17
joined Mar 18, 2015

Dunno. Take a group of average girls. Out of the blue, one of them comes out as a lesbian. I guess there would be some kind of akwardness at first, you know. Some kind of "uuuhh... I wonder if she ever looked at me that way?" or something. The way it is, the whole college already knows that Donut is a lezzy and everyone takes it in stride. In Thailand.

I know Lily Love is mostly comedy, for now, but some realism wouldn't hurt. It makes it look like coming out to your friends is as easy as breathing and that they wouldn't think anything more of it than "Cool! U 2 had sex yet?

you would be surprise how open it is in thai college...and how transgender, gays , lesbian ..lives together....no discrimination in university(dorms)

thai society arent that anti gays or transgender. ..they are pretty open about this.+
.(unlike South Korea , China or Japan---this is why you will totally get the diffrent between J-Yuri-Manga and Thai-Yuri-Manga---In J-Manga you will get the storyline about ..problem with how society see them, the coming out thing, ...while in T-Manga..you will face ...i wont spoiled lmao...wait till next chapt. )..

if you dont believe me....come to thailand and see it yourself. ...

last edited at Aug 6, 2015 12:19PM

pongmeungdie
Bridesmaid discussion 05 Jun 16:04
joined Mar 18, 2015

lol western yuri fans are angry that "marry off cause of family" is stupid a concept -stuff like that doesnt exist anymore in our time(maybe in yours )..............well..this shit its real in some of asian countries......in many cases. gays and lesbian avoid the drama with the family cause the family is priority amongs all.

if a daughter or a son goes against family..you will get a very bad treatment in society in general.(doesnt matter if its Thailand, South Korea, Japan or elsewhere- You can compare this situation with those who wants to get out from Scientology. Family and friends will turn against you. They will look at you as a bad person for not treating your parent right since they are the one who raise you up etc. most of you western people wont understand this pressure.)

most of these marriage....end up having affair . ............look at south korean for example(they are extremly hiding their LBGT life. to avoid to get trouble with the family and society).

you think this story has no logic asp. the bride confess to her bestfriend at her wedding?

well there was a case in thailand - a gay couple.(both has good job-means they are very high society-1 guy is a doctor)
1 day the doctor guy told his boyfriend that...his family want him to married off a girl and start to have family since he reach all goals already(finished with education-have a nice job) the boyfriend understood the situation and agree to it. he help him with the wedding and was his bestman. ....(they break up of cause- and the boyfriend went abroad for work)

now tell me ..where is the logic in that?...but its real.

autor of this story doesnt make up shit for cliché drama.

last edited at Jun 5, 2015 4:26PM

pongmeungdie
Citrus discussion 19 May 15:40
joined Mar 18, 2015

pff its ridiculous that someone actually bitching on saburo arts LOL you better draw better than her before open your mouth ungreatful brat be happy that she finished her work on time.