Forum › Crescent Sweet Honey discussion

joined Jun 3, 2014

Those moon people things look creepy

Namenamename
joined Jan 16, 2015

Is that it? Aww, and it was just getting good. I really want to find out how thier relationship was gonna play out :/

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I was put off by the 4koma and het tags but once I read it it was soooo worthwile!

Call me Kain
Tumblr_nzoo8regve1qagjcno1_540
joined Jan 16, 2016

Aww man, this was good. Too fast though. I need a sequel too.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Noooooo..that's the fucking last chapter...I want more..T.T

joined Oct 13, 2014

surprisingly good read. really enjoyed that and always enjoy the male character being a bro rather than just a villain

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

FrostBite92 posted:

Let's see.. 4koma, het and love triangle. No thanks.

lol just do what I do and check if it ends in het. if not, then just read it. The author does great work.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This was nice. I liked how the story was based off dialogue. Mc went from stoic and cynical to a confused blushing mess and I enjoyed that too

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I felt it was too fast paced, ended too short, and that the feelings were kinda empty...

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I think a word that fit this story is modest. To me it was like a fine dessert. It wasn't over done, not sickly sweet, but still fine tasting even more so because of it.

I loved the way the author drew Momoko's eyes too. I think that they captured that.

joined Apr 19, 2016

Okay. I'm not sure if I understand the characters' feelings. Nevertheless, it was a good read.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Haha, the guy was basically just a plot device to get two formerly straight girls together. It was a bit unusual how okay he was with the whole situation when he ostensibly had a crush on Momoko. It's not like that never happens, but it's rare. He was pretty supportive of them, too, even when they themselves weren't sure what they wanted to do.

Maybe he's just really into yuri, like us? Sakura assumed he had a crush because he was always looking at Momoko, but most of the examples we see of that are when Momoko and Sakura are talking. He just goes along with it and pretends it was a crush because that's easier to explain than "I was thinking about how cute it would be if you two were dating". Sakura tries to push him into action by asking Momoko out, but doesn't realise his dumbfounded expression was just him desperately trying not to show how thrilled he was to actually see one of his favourite pairings come to life right in front of him. After that, he can get away with encouraging them a little bit, because at that point he's just being supportive of his friend! Even when she says "I was never into her like that, I've actually been in love with you the whole time", he can "supportively" nudge her back towards Momoko and it doesn't mean he's a weirdo who spaces out while shipping his friends or anything! He's just supportive! That's all!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Completed already!? An ending with an "awkward, "I might die from embarrassment" " kiss would have been the cherry on top of this sweet story...
With such short chs I think the author did a good job, and the mc Sakura is so cute and bumbling since its her first romance ever ^_^ anyway, I liked it, and thanks for translating

last edited at Jul 5, 2016 5:16AM

joined Feb 9, 2013

The only thing here that's actually true is the 4-koma tag.

Agreed.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was actually quite sweet, despite the misleading tags;

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

Agreed.

The way you minced it made it looked like the rest of the tags are lies. On another note, I have to say the story isn't as bad as I'd expected nor it's very good. To me, it was mediocre

joined Feb 18, 2015

Let's see.. 4koma, het and love triangle. No thanks.

Your loss

That was just about the cutest thing on the face of the earth...

It was very clear that, early on, she was attracted to her. And there was the drunken kiss thing that obviously happened before the whole dating thing started that probably got into both of their heads. The guy clearly saw it for what it was. He was the longest line in the triangle by far!

last edited at Jul 5, 2016 3:58PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Agreed.

Mm, how does a story in which a character spends most of the chapters upset that she can't go out with a boy she likes not deserve the Het tag? Even if she ends up with the girl in the end, 2 out of the 3 characters spend most chapters in love with members of the opposite sex. I don't see how it's not het at all.

The same argument applies to Bisexual and Love Triangle. Whether or not the story didn't go as you expected, how are the tags not "True"?

last edited at Jul 5, 2016 4:33PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

drpepperfan posted:

Agreed.

Mm, how does a story in which a character spends most of the chapters upset that she can't go out with a boy she likes not deserve the Het tag? Even if she ends up with the girl in the end, 2 out of the 3 characters spend most chapters in love with members of the opposite sex. I don't see how it's not het at all.

The same argument applies to Bisexual and Love Triangle. Whether or not the story didn't go as you expected, how are the tags not "True"?

Because if they end up with a girl they obviously were gay from the start. That is how it works, right?

last edited at Jul 5, 2016 4:43PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

drpepperfan posted:

Agreed.

Because if they end up with a girl they obviously were gay from the start. That is how it works, right?

Well no, if we follow th first post, the yuri tag is wrong too

1ea6ec14195987018734c94e3acdca31_480
joined Jul 5, 2016

Aww this was so cute, I don't think it even needed the het tag

Sans%20titre
joined Feb 8, 2014

Where is my kiss ;_;

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm glad I read the comments for once, this was surprisingly and pleasantly adorable.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

No kiss? NO??? NOOHHHHHH
was a sweet story, though a bit weak. But hey, I'm glad with whatever cute yuri i can get.

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

It was cute :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.