Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Well... I am Sherlock incarnated... What to say... it's a gift ;)

That's why I don't understand how you can't be at least a bit hyped...? Something is better than nothing, right...?

The 1982 Blade Runner is a sci-fi masterpiece; it's self sufficient and it doesn't need a sequel nor a prequel nor a spin-off. It would be destroying Phillip K. Dick and Scott's universe, I just can't imagine it. But we'll see, it might turn out to be an okay-ish movie.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

And your profile pic totally does look like Rachel...

Heh, looks like Josuke from JJBA.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Utoptia

That's also why I'm usually a bit torn whenever I hear that something that was close to perfection gets a continuation (in whatever kind of form)... (Just like the second season of Stranger Things...)
But I just like the idea of being able to dive into that universe again... There hasn't been any good, dark sci-fi stuff for a while...

@ Best Mangaka Rohan

looks like Josuke from JJBA.

Hah! You're right! ^^ Never thought about that before...
But Josuke's hair style is even better ;)

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

@Anon loooooool ahah I wish maid chan could just come from Japan too see me XD maybe mercials can happen aha. But yeah, I'm spending Christmas with my best friend, she's coming knee on the 25th and I'm super excited to go skiing and give presents to her and stuff >w< and maybe go to parties....o3o ehe 0w0

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

@ Best Mangaka Rohan

looks like Josuke from JJBA.

Hah! You're right! ^^ Never thought about that before...
But Josuke's hair style is even better ;)

Nah Josuke's hair is trash ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Best Mangaka Rohan

How can you call that hair trash! O_O

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/125/311/661.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hx6Nbt0.png

He practically wears a cutlet as a hairdo! How much better could things get...? ^^
I wanna be cool enough one day to pull that off too! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

(◦’ںˉ◦) v
(Great to have you here btw!!!)

@ Neko chan

If Maid-chan is one of those tiny Japanese people maybe we could squeeze her into a box and send her to you as a present ^^
And then she could unfold under your Christmas tree like one of those awesome contortionists ;)

Glad to hear that! Hope you two will have a great time! How long has it been since you last saw her?

“and stuff”... now that sounds like you're plotting something, you know... (¬‿¬)

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

^ppsshhhahah I'm not plotting anything XD I'm a good cat I swear! >~< I heavnt seen her since last chrtimas literally, so it's been a year now, I missed her so much we literally Skype everyday because duuh she's my spirit animal ahah, and omg I wish Eva-chan would just end up under my tree...wish list complete ahaha, but she's not as small, but we can still fit her..r..right? OwO

Here a chrtimas song by my bae Michael buble! @//3//@ https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LL2tbvtv_5MeM3o75UmCiQYQ&v=ASUGzePWx4o

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 3:46PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Well Trump officially caused the end of my family's Christmas eve party falalala

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Well Trump officially caused the end of my family's Christmas eve party falalala

W-what happened? o-o

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Packed all my presents early for the first time ever! lol

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

W-what happened? o-o

I have some Trump supporters thrown in my families fold and it's just a really ugly situation

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

There is nothing wrong with supporting Trump though. People raging at, ignoring and blaming Trump supporters do the same thing they reproach him. Elections are over, he's president, now quit it with the constant hatred, not only it won't change anything but it's rather annoying than effective...

That said, it's still sad for you Christmas party yukito.

Merry Christmas everyone !

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Utoptia posted:

There is nothing wrong with supporting Trump though. People raging at, ignoring and blaming Trump supporters do the same thing they reproach him. Elections are over, he's president, now quit it with the constant hatred, not only it won't change anything but it's rather annoying than effective...

There's plenty wrong with supporting Trump. People are just tired of explaining it repeatedly to people too dim to understand. He's a completely unqualified president who has, as of yet, shown himself to not give two shits about any of his campaign promises and has so far consistently gone back on all the most major ones. The next four years are going to be a complete shit show no matter what and things are only going to get worse before they get better. Simply shutting up about it will serve no purpose other than to make people think that this is okay.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 10:18AM

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

sigh...Trump. I'm all for giving anybody a chance...but his actions sigh. Its going to be a long 4 years.

anyways, wishing people a merry christmas for those celebrating it and a happy new year.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 10:09AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Utoptia posted:

There's plenty wrong with supporting Trump. People are just tired of explaining it repeatedly to people too dim to understand. He's a completely unqualified president who has, as of yet, shown himself to not give two shits about any of his campaign promises and has so far consistently gone back on all the most major ones. The next four years are going to be a complete shit show no matter what and things are only going to get worse before they get better. Simply shutting up about it will serve no purpose other than to make people think that this is okay.

Seems like I'm too dim to understand, thanks for enlightening me with the flame of Truth.
Let's put it straight, I'm not a Trump supporter, but I still believe he was a better choice that Clinton, and, deal with it or not, half of the americans thought the same. It seems that there are also people too dim to understand Trump was overracting during his campaign, the latter having been thouroughly prepared and and smartly done. That's how he got those votes.
And, except if you can see the future, you can't tell whether he's gonna screw america more than it currently is or not. But keep hating and insulting him on the internet, I'm sure it will change the world, it kind of discredits those anti-trump who claim to be for tolerance, freedom and peace.

But I'm not going to start a politic war on the cafe, let's end it here, I have my opinion, you have yours, I respect that.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

0.o

I have some Trump supporters thrown in my families fold and it's just a really ugly situation

Ah, it's Trump supporters.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Utoptia posted:

deal with it or not, half of the americans thought the same.

You're flat out wrong here. Clinton won the popular vote by nearly three million votes. And this is despite the fact she got a fairly low total amount of votes compared to the past few elections herself.

Also so as not to shit up the thread more I'll just leave this as my final word on the matter: Opposers of Trump have been saying from the beginning that exactly what he is currently doing is what he'd do if elected and Trump supporters said he wouldn't. Then since then I've seen them do nothing but make excuses for him. So yes, dim is quite an accurate summation to say the least. As of now he has reneged on basically every single major campaign promise he made which was, you know, kinda a major part of his campaign. And he's not even in the office yet.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 3:54PM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

trump wants more freaking nukes , do we need anymore? Rip entire World. trump has the worst cabinet picks in history full of anti intellectual's and anti morality in almost every position who are mostly made of millionaires/billionaires he aint draining the swamp his filling it with more shit. he pissed of china twice putin has interfered in other elections before like poisoning someone running for a position he didnt like in Ukraine.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 3:21PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

well changing the topic from this flame war that I started(sorry) what's some of everyone's favorite holiday specials ?

last edited at Dec 23, 2016 1:14AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I'll just use that question to plug:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Godfathers
If there's one anime movie that you should watch during Christmas, this is probably that one.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I'll just use that question to plug:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Godfathers
If there's one anime movie that you should watch during Christmas, this is probably that one.

I would rather suggest to watch Parasyte rather than Tokyo Ghoul.

Tokyo Ghoul is inspired by Parasyte as both share extreme similarity at the beginning. Though Parasyte focus on psychological and emotional ascept of human behaviour.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Best Mangaka Rohan

Crane linked Tokyo Godfathers, not Ghoul ;)

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

@ Best Mangaka Rohan

Crane linked Tokyo Godfathers, not Ghoul ;)

Lmao! I misread it XD Sorry about that.

joined Jun 22, 2016

Nothing to be sorry about ^^b

You just seem to like Ghouls ;)

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Nothing to be sorry about ^^b

You just seem to like Ghouls ;)

Lol not at all. I hate knock offs

To reply you must either login or sign up.