Forum › Help Finding Manga!

joined Dec 8, 2016

Yes, as the title explains, I need help finding a manga. Ive been searching for years for this and no matter where Ive posted, no one has been able to help me. The last I read this was online in 2007 or 2008.

It starts off in the feudal era. A pair of 2 men are in an old wood and come across the house of a beautiful woman. They both fall for her, though 1 man finds her very suspicious. In the end, one man ends up dying (for now) and the other wins the heart of the woman, but behold! She turns out to be a vampire and turns the one man into one as well. A ways down the road, a group of samurai come and attack the couple, and it ends with the man being beheaded. He wakes up a while later to the woman nursing him to health. The interesting thing is, his head is still a vampire's, but his body was that of a fallen samurai and not his original, thus the body stays mortal and every century the man must find a new body and start over again with new memories each time as well. Finally, its the far off future, and a company has been searching for this pair of vampires for a long time now. They eventually capture the man and turn him into an "employee" for a century until his body starts to slow down and deteriorate because the body is still mortal no matter how many bodies he goes through (his head is still immortal though) and because he loses most of his memories when he gets a new body, he forgot that its not his real body. The company has also taken blood samples from the man, and used them to try to make enhanced humans, but they dont last very long. The oldest is around 16 or 18. Thats as far as I got, but I want to read it again! Please help!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

100% sure we don't host it on this site.

The actual name, I'm afraid I can't help you there. Doesn't sound familiar.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Agreed with Nezchan.

It sounds more like a shonen/seinen manga which are rarely hosted on this site.

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 8:23PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Holy fuck
The series not being yuri, I doubt most ppl here would know it (you'd have better chances if it were), unless it's more or less popular, but holy fuck, that's intense, I'd read that, good luck

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016
joined Dec 8, 2016

Yes!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I should have came to this site first to ask! xD
On a side note, I cant believe after years of searching through manga and manhwa sites I never found it, but after less than 2 hours of posting on here, someone has found it for me.... >.>

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 10:09PM

joined Nov 27, 2016

I NEED HELP T TOO
manga about yuri coalminers

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Walk Wit Me: the main characters aren't miners, but it takes place in a coal mining town and at one point the main couple goes into a mine.

That's all I got.

last edited at Dec 28, 2016 2:48PM

joined Nov 27, 2016

yes thanks, thats it

last edited at Dec 29, 2016 2:23AM

joined Oct 30, 2016

Please help me too. I'm looking for this one-shot manga (I think).

There's this doctor who is a member of a certain SM club and likes this ZERO (i'm not sure that's the name) who is an S. Then this zero decided to change career and she applied in the doctors clinic but doc doesn't know that the girl she hired is zero because zero always put a blindfold on her. I forgot the other part but it's a happy ending so.........

joined Jun 12, 2015

^The Rules of Zero.

joined Nov 27, 2016

manga with girl wanting senpai so does rain dance cause senpais moving away, girls friend is mc

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 12:41AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

manga with girl wanting senpai so does rain dance cause senpais moving away, girls friend is mc

Easy one.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/todays_forecast_is

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

While I think of it, here's something a little more challenging.

Girl is woken up by grandmother (or aunt?) and there's another girl in her bed. It seems understood that both know that's her girlfriend. Older woman tells her own story of being in love with a girl, but they never used the word love with each other. Due to the times, she ended up marrying and pretty much made the best of it. She seems to accept that things were different now, and the younger girl seems determined to make her own relationship work.

There was also a short follow-up with the girl and her grandmother (or aunt).

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Kurokiri Misao's Flower of My Heart

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014
Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well spotted, you two. You have my gratitude.

To reply you must either login or sign up.