Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

So, Sungji is going to try dating Dawoon for a week in order for her to decide on whether she will reject Dawoon or move on with her? Team Gaji is making the story complicated.

12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Someone knows why In the english version, Lezhin said that there is a hiatus.. but why in the koren version and team gaji in their Twitter account, published the new chapter (65)?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Translator is probably taking some time off. The Korean version has been uploaded though.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

The blue hair girl is Nami, right? She looks ugly with her long her.

Totoro%20(3)
joined Oct 18, 2016

Anyone here who can translate the last chapter?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

The blue hair girl is Nami, right? She looks ugly with her long her.

I'm pretty sure it's Nammi. And I agree, long hair doesn't suit her.

joined Nov 2, 2016

Who is the owner of the blue neck tie?

I would really ike to know chapter 65 in english...

And the scene in the (was it a restaurant?) I think sumin and sungji met there while theres dawoon in the background yeeeeaaahhhh

joined Nov 2, 2016

So when is chapter 66 coming? I mean when in december?

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ newdelldy1989

That neck tie was a gift from Sungji.
Back when Sungji got her first paycheck she bought gifts for everyone. Sumin got that tie from her.

December 8th.

joined Nov 2, 2016

@ newdelldy1989

That neck tie was a gift from Sungji.
Back when Sungji got her first paycheck she bought gifts for everyone. Sumin got that tie from her.

December 8th.

Thank thanks thanks

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

It feels like these chapters are fillers.

Also, last chapter Nami says to Sungji that she was actually in love with Sumin, not Seju. That was probably the plot twist Gaji was talking about

last edited at Dec 2, 2016 8:38AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Nami says to Sungji that she was actually in love with Sumin, not Seju.

(☉_☉)

(✖╭╮✖)

Team Gaji's house address, please.

last edited at Dec 2, 2016 9:09AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

hehe not even Nami loved Seju :D ;-;

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

(#+_+) how come though?

joined Dec 9, 2014

Because... Bad writing and overpowered MC

Seriously every woman likes her, it makes her character more unlikable imo. She's not that good anyway.
But I still wouldn't be surpised if Nami and Seju end up together, something like we both loved Sumin so we have this in common

last edited at Dec 2, 2016 10:26AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

They are supposed to be the same magnetic poles though. (=_=)

Nami and Seju end up together, something like we both loved Sumin so we have this in common

But Seju's never attracted to her. And now she isn't even in love with Seju.T T

This confession makes me think maybe Team Gaji is planning on making her a protagonist? I mean Sungj's love is kind of highshool-ish, while Seju's is deep, but kind of obsessive, but hers seem to be true and unconditional; if we recall what she has done so far, it seems she always put Sumin's happiness before her own, right? Oy no, give me a break. (x╭╮x)

joined Dec 9, 2014

makes me think maybe Team Gaji is planning on making her a protagonist

I don't think so to be honest. Sumin was thinking of Sungji now, when she was holding that tie (it was Sungji who gave it to her)
I agree with you that Sumin and Sungji's love seem more highshchool-like, and I don't find it as interesting as Seju. But I don't care about Seju x Sumin anymore, since it's obvious by now that Sumin wants Sungji. After a point it gets too much and I stopped caring. At least they should just keep this consistent now and go for a full Sumin x Sungji without more baiting.

I can't really speak rn, because we still don't know the ending, but I think they didn't handle the whole love triangle quite right. They should have developed Sungji's character more than this and made Seju less sympathetic. Also Nami saying that Sumin was happy when she was with Sungji kinda already foreshadows the end. She also says You really understand a lot of things to Sungji. Which shows that Sungji is more perceptive than shes shows but I really think they haven't done good job at this. Unless, of course they reveal something in the end, that Sungji was hiding and turned the situation around for her.

Doesn't matter Seju never liked Nami. Everything is possible here lol.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

but hers seem to be true and unconditional

Hers here was referring to Nami's not Seju's. xD

joined Dec 9, 2014

Nami's love is out of nowhere So I don't see it as unconditional or deeper. She 's just a side character, I don't think she could ever become protagonist, even if she ended up with Sumin which is like, 0.000001% possible to happen lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

She 's just a side character, I don't think she could ever become protagonist, even if she ended up with Sumin which is like, 0.000001% possible to happen lol

Was the possibility of her being in love with Sumin ever higher than 0.000001%? lol

joined Aug 29, 2015

Team Gaji just like overcomplicating their story even though their platform can't handle too much characters lol imo, they should focus more on their three main character and develop them. but nope, they always keep Seju out of the picture. it's a love triangle not a highschool romance love story between Sungji and Sumin. but I guess it's only on the promotional poster.

I think the story would have been more simple, if Sumin was the one still madly in love with Seju and not the way around. so, Sungji will have a hard time chasing Sumin for her love. at this point, the flow of the story just doesn't make sense to me. Sungji realized that her love for Sumin wasn't that deep as she thought it was. even though, she always reiterate that she was her first love. so, unlike Sumin and Seju. first love cuts the deepest doesn't apply to her. imo, WDTFS flaw is really Sungji, as the protagonist, she is really apathetic and there's little reason on why I should support Sungji x Sumin other than they look good together during their intimate scenes LOL their love story just has no motivation while I don't like Sumin for Seju anymore. if I was Sumin, I would have forgiven Seju at this point. 10 long years have passed and she still hate Seju for it. okay, she still has feelings for Seju but imo, that's just a ruse by the author to fool the readers that WDTFS is a love triangle webtoon. when Sumin got angry and jealous with the rumors that Seju had slept with Nami. the story was briefly getting interesting and leading more to a love triangle story. but after that, Sumin goes directly back to Sungji like the whole thing with Seju never happened. and then leading to the end of the previous arc. Seju goes full mode on the antagonist role but after that. it's back to Sumin and Sungji and less Seju again. so, I guess the love triangle will be more with Dawoon x Sungji x Sumin. cause even though Sumin has feelings for Seju, she doesn't want to be with her anymore. which imo doesn't make sense lol cause they bait us with the whole jealous thing.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

so, I guess the love triangle will be more with Dawoon x Sungji x Sumin.

I can't imagine this scenario because I don't think Sungji loves Dawoon, and so I don't see why Dawoon has to fight for her?

joined Dec 9, 2014

I think the story would have been more simple, if Sumin was the one still madly in love with Seju and not the way around.

That would be interesting, I haven't thought it this way. It would make Seju less likeable and Sungji more I think. But well, Seju is the strongest character in this story for me, so at least we got introduced to her.
But it's funny, because if Sumin and Sungji end up together again, it would mean that Sungji has forgiven Sumin for the cheating, while Sumin was unable to forgive Seju for all these years.
Why would Sumin deserve all these chances, when she has been worse than Seju?
Yes, she is a victim too, but her character has become unlikeble. They build her character around sleeping with different women only. I really can't think of any other good quality she has.

I agree they are overcomplicating things right now, and I think it's because they have to fill the rest of chapters left, so they have to introduce new characters.

joined Dec 8, 2016

They are supposed to be the same magnetic poles though. (=_=)

Nami and Seju end up together, something like we both loved Sumin so we have this in common

But Seju's never attracted to her. And now she isn't even in love with Seju.T T

This confession makes me think maybe Team Gaji is planning on making her a protagonist? I mean Sungj's love is kind of highshool-ish, while Seju's is deep, but kind of obsessive, but hers seem to be true and unconditional; if we recall what she has done so far, it seems she always put Sumin's happiness before her own, right? Oy no, give me a break. (x╭╮x)

There there. Hang in there.

joined Dec 8, 2016

I'm not sure if I'm tired of waiting for no developments or if I'm just too interested in other manhwa now.

But it feels like there is no real development. It is like a circle, we've gone nowhere with anything that has happened so far.

1. Sumin was jealous when she thought Seju slept with Nammi

2. Sumin confessed to feelings for Seju

3. Sungji found them doing the deed

4. Sungji dating Dawoon but feels like they are just hanging out. No hand holding, no kissing, just being buddies. So weird

5. Sumin on a trip and thinking of Sungji

6. Seju's dad has a plan and Seju now knows. So what now?

7. No Seju in chapters. This annoys me because the new pink is hot.

Many things have happened but we are still stuck on the same "What will Sumin do?" - kind or redundant to wait team blonde reunites.

In case anyone is interested; the love doctor is quite interesting these days. And the last chapter evokes the Seol-A No-Rae vibes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.