Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

That's why I still doubt her choosing Sungji over Seju means that she loves Sungji more. Also, we don't know if she would be really successful in not seeing Seju again or not.

Yeah, I know. But personally I see Seju was bound to lose from the beggining. So this specific Sumin's move could also mean she likes Sungji more.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

That's why I still doubt her choosing Sungji over Seju means that she loves Sungji more. Also, we don't know if she would be really successful in not seeing Seju again or not.

Yeah, I know. But personally I see Seju was bound to lose from the beggining. So this specific Sumin's move could also mean she likes Sungji more.

It's irritating. xD

joined Oct 9, 2016

There are 3 questions I'm wondering right now
- What Sumin is doing with Sungji right now is out of love or out of guilt? There is no clear scene telling us that all she does right now because she loves Sungji more than Seju so she chose her over Seju, it's more about responsibility than love in some scenes in my eyes, it's like she was afraid of hurting Sungji more than anything and after the whole cheating thing, she shows care, love, silently watching and everything => looks like love but I don't know if that love is strong enough, after all when Sungji asked about Seju when she confronted Sumin, she stayed silent, that said alot.
- Will Sumin leave Seju or get revenged on her or not? Because clearly, the author shows obvious hints in these past chapters that one move from Sumin will kill Seju off completely. Leaving Seju is just an indirectly way of saying "Oh, I'm killing her off" kinda thing. I'm quite disappointed in this development on Seju character recently :), I had hopes for her to start her life independently without Sumin later on and saw where it goes but it seems like the author only wants her to stuck in this hopeless triangle love where she's just a weak girl who totally depends on Sumin to live her life without any improvements. Such a big disappointment in my point of view since Seju is quite an interesting character.
- Is Dawoon having a hidden motive or not. So far, she is another nice, cute girl who comes back for her first love. Her character comes off quite as simple as Sungj - no dark past, nice and all. Tbh, if she's really this simple, I think it's better for Sungji to be with her than with Sumin. Sungji and Sumin just don't match, one carries too many trash in her soul and always has a complicated life, one is sooo innocent and only wants her lover's full attention and care, especially love, but really how can Sumin give her all that? These two are so different in many ways and honestly, to me, unless Seju died and disappear completely, I can't picture Sumin give her all to Sungji. I hope the author solve this triangle love puzzle nicely, just don't pull another cheating stunt, seriously, that cheating stunt is the worst twist ever.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

She loves Sungji more now. The whole cheating has made her love for Sungji grow a lot that she was able to certainly tell Sungji that if she was given a second chance, she would blah blah blah.

joined Jun 6, 2016

She loves Sungji more now. The whole cheating has made her love for Sungji grow a lot that she was able to certainly tell Sungji that if she was given a second chance, she would blah blah blah.

Hmm... Even if seju is bound to lose since beginning, I can't understand sumin's pov now....

It seems she has decided that she will leave with seju? Seju even smile when sungmin said that she will resign, which mean she is giving up about her relationship with sungji.

Because sungmin doesn't want to resign yet so she can meet with sungji. Yet, I don't feel sungmin decision based on love toward seju, more because to fulfill seju's father wish

Need to see more chapters before jumping to conclusion.

joined Nov 2, 2016

Guys i do really love all of your opinions. I love this forum. You People are so sharing.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I'd say Sumin is loving Sungji more, but it's so lonely and sad since Sungji has only given her a cold shoulder so far. Perhaps Sumin is feeling hopeless and emotionally/mentally exhausted, so she decides to leave with Seju as this is one of the ways out. Because she has already forgiven Seju, I do not think she could still want to use Seju again, so I think this decision is out of loving Seju too. But I guess things will happen to prevent her from leaving with Seju.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Her breaking up with Seju affected her badly, but this time with Sungji, it doesn't seem to be anything at all but a normal/simple breakup.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Her breaking up with Seju affected her badly, but this time with Sungji, it doesn't seem to be anything at all but a normal/simple breakup.

Before moleguy involved in, it was a normal/simple breakup.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Guys, Seju's birthday is on 2nd of November, that means she is 35 now. :D

joined Nov 2, 2016

Ive read til chapter 62... i just told myself (yes,yes,yes go Sungji its your TURN honey) . I like the scene when Sumin asked sungji whose "the girl" although IT WAS NOT HER BUSINESS TO ASK ... Sungji's reply was like.... "a friend" sigh! ?.. "WHO LIKES ME" ... go gurllll, i hope it wil make Sumin go GaGajealous!

joined Oct 9, 2016

I can not come to conclusion about who sumin loves more just yet(even though it seems author wants Sungji wins in the end), with Sungji it's mixed between love and guilt. Maybe right now she leans on Sungji's side more. Let's just dump both girls in the river and see who she saves first

joined Nov 2, 2016

I can not come to conclusion about who sumin loves more just yet(even though it seems author wants Sungji wins in the end), with Sungji it's mixed between love and guilt. Maybe right now she leans on Sungji's side more. Let's just dump both girls in the river and see who she saves first

I was thinking about THIS too,

joined Oct 9, 2016

Nah, Seju was Sumin's first love, the one she believed she would spend her life with, it would affect her badly, her first in everything and all. Her break with Sungji (they haven't broken up just yet, Sungji said she wanted time to think, not break up and tbh, if my prediction was right, Sungji would turn back :)) ) happened after thousands of break-ups on Sumin's side, to me, an experienced girl like Sumin right now, this break-up can't be considered a shocking break-up like the one with Seju, not as severe, sth Sumin has definitely had experiences now.
There were two different ways of reacting from Sumin when it came to break up with Sungji and Seju :))))). With Seju, she ran away from her, erased everything, her mind was full of hatred, with Sungji, she begged for forgiveness and 1 more chance but crawling back to someone doesn't mean she loves her more than the one she pushed away. It's more like she finally wanted to move on from Seju, shut her out and leaving, then cheated, got ignored by Sungji, of course her mind would be all about the one she decided not to hurt by leaving Seju but eventually did it anyway :)))). Anyway, my point is, when Sumin decided to be with Sungji and leaving Seju, we didn't even know for sure it was becuz she loves Sungji more and now with a big guilt of hurting an innocent girl and want to redeem herself, Sumin completely focuses on Sungji doesn't give a clear sign of telling she loves Sungji more

joined Jun 6, 2016

Nah, Seju was Sumin's first love, the one she believed she would spend her life with, it would affect her badly, her first in everything and all. Her break with Sungji (they haven't broken up just yet, Sungji said she wanted time to think, not break up and tbh, if my prediction was right, Sungji would turn back :)) ) happened after thousands of break-ups on Sumin's side, to me, an experienced girl like Sumin right now, this break-up can't be considered a shocking break-up like the one with Seju, not as severe, sth Sumin has definitely had experiences now.
There were two different ways of reacting from Sumin when it came to break up with Sungji and Seju :))))). With Seju, she ran away from her, erased everything, her mind was full of hatred, with Sungji, she begged for forgiveness and 1 more chance but crawling back to someone doesn't mean she loves her more than the one she pushed away. It's more like she finally wanted to move on from Seju, shut her out and leaving, then cheated, got ignored by Sungji, of course her mind would be all about the one she decided not to hurt by leaving Seju but eventually did it anyway :)))). Anyway, my point is, when Sumin decided to be with Sungji and leaving Seju, we didn't even know for sure it was becuz she loves Sungji more and now with a big guilt of hurting an innocent girl and want to redeem herself, Sumin completely focuses on Sungji doesn't give a clear sign of telling she loves Sungji more

Sometimes, I wonder if taeyeon (a girl who hinted by lezhin as sumin's inspired figure) read this, which girl will she choose? Sungji? Seju? Team blonde or team pink?

Just like what sungji has said, sumin looks like always ready to leave her anytime. Giving up on their relationship. Meanwhile, she has failed so many times to stay away from seju presence.

Anyway, if wdtfs turn into live action drama, which actress do you think suitable for sumin, seju, sungji, nami and dawon? Since many webtoon has been adapted into drama.

We can hope right? At least web drama ... Like lily fever

last edited at Nov 5, 2016 11:53AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I think I need to see just once her going back to Seju for a reason not related to Seju facing her family issues or Sumin's new relationship not going well to believe that she loves Seju more than Sungji.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I see some similarities between Seju Vs. Sungji and Queen Vs. Rank 1 concubine. lol

joined Nov 2, 2016

I really love this story. Before THIS i was a fan of reading novels actually, then i saw this then i got hooked up! i havent seen any story as amazing as this. I love the love triangle, i love sumin and sungji and seju. Its been a while since i had this feeling (excitement) for the upcoming chapters.

joined Nov 2, 2016

The next chapter will be wired tomorrow right?

joined Aug 18, 2015

The next chapter will be wired tomorrow right?

It is available now

joined Aug 18, 2015

so Sumin & Sungji have broken up.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I was expecting from Sungji the same thing as Sumin was expecting from her too, that why I'm so disappointed in Sungji. I really can't get how the whole cheating thing could break them up.

12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

For me this chapter was hard to read!! All this because of the flashblack and how Sungji decided to finish the relation.

When Sumin did not open the door is like she did not to see to Sungji because she knew what would happen. How both talk, that scene, was sad... I jus can said that Sumin had hope that this relation could be different, for me that means that she loves Sungji to.

Now, I do know wha would happen. I think that Sumin and Seju will go to another country... we cannot forget the decision that Sumin has to take about the seju´s father words. I jus do not want that Sunji and Dawoon finish together... (I like the chemistry beetween them) but that could be ridiouls in the story.. against the line in the story.

12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

I was expecting from Sungji the same thing as Sumin was expecting from her too, that why I'm so disappointed in Sungji. I really can't get how the whole cheating thing could break them up.

That is the problem... that Sungji also hope Sumin could do something.... but nothing happen. In the last scene Sumin could say something or fight for the relation but jus let Sungji go.

How make up a relationship when you feel that the other person is just waiting for your decision without do anythig?

joined Oct 9, 2016

That is the problem... that Sungji also hope Sumin could do something.... but nothing happen. In the last scene Sumin could say something or fight for the relation but jus let Sungji go.

How make up a relationship when you feel that the other person is just waiting for your decision without do anythig?

You're wrong, Sumin had asked for forgiveness and one more chance from Sungji a few chaps ago. Sumin had done sth but Sungji asked for a break and she accepted. You could think that as a break time for Sungji to decide to stay with Sumin or not. So why do you expect Sumin to be the one keeping on begging for forgiveness while Sungji is the one who seems to take eveything in a hard way? To me, right now, Sungji is just a 2nd Sumin 10 years ago who didn't accept forgiveness, and worse thing is, she knows everything is Seju's plan and Sumin was used but instead of fighting for her love, she keeps on questioning Sumin and want her to give her all for their love. Come on, with a girl like Sumin, one step at a time is the best way, why asks for her all when she can't give just yet?
Btw, suprise!! Seju knowsssss everything :))))). Wow, I'm telling ya, this girl is wayyyy more evil than we thought :)))))))))

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 9:55AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.