Forum › The Young Maiden in Love Is a Carnivore discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Praise be to the uploader who uploaded this wonderful shoujo ai, drpepperfan!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

its too kawaii

joined Feb 1, 2013

O.O........dinosaur yuri. did i just actually read dinosaur yuri?

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Praise be to the uploader who uploaded this wonderful shoujo ai, drpepperfan!

Your avatar speaks louder.

joined Mar 14, 2014

It was a little to hard to follow :'( they look to similar

Yuri is the best
Sans-titre
joined Oct 3, 2014

I think this is the weirdest thing I ever read in all my lifetime. What happened in the author's head ? Can someone explain it to me. I'm pretty sure the next strange yuri will be Mechas with incest.

last edited at May 16, 2015 11:09PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Should... should I admit that I got off to this?

I'd get off to mecha incest too.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Amusing concept but hard to follow

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

who knew prehistoric times were so kawaii!

Rsz_x7m817y
joined Jan 31, 2015

RIP all the herbivore dinosaurs that gave up their lives to provide us with dinosaur yuri. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Never in all my life I thought I would read something like this...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I want a sequel ;o;

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

So now we've finally crossed 'that' line...

joined Oct 3, 2014

AHAHAHA this is great. Reminds me of Jurassic Heart and Hatoful Boyfriend.

last edited at May 16, 2015 11:47PM

WTF am I reading?

I dunno how to do the tag thing.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Having already seen dinosaurs fucking cars, I am not surprised to see this. I want more!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Having already seen dinosaurs fucking cars, I am not surprised to see this. I want more!

I am totally not ashamed of this boner.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I think I've had too much Internet for today

joined Jan 8, 2014

I am completely upset that the afterward was not translated....how else are we supposed to figure out why the hell someone decided to do dino-yuri >.< lol

Untitled-1
joined Feb 1, 2013

its the 3rd promo of what to expect in upcoming Jurassic World movie.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

HAH. Immediately favorited. The lack of wtf am I reading tag just made this 100 times better.

joined Jul 8, 2013

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wut. Sadly, I simply could not properly read this because, ironically, the art was too detailed but not good enough for distinctions to be easily spotted and made the characters basically impossible to differentiate.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

I freaking love this comic!

joined Oct 3, 2014

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wut. Sadly, I simply could not properly read this because, ironically, the art was too detailed but not good enough for distinctions to be easily spotted and made the characters basically impossible to differentiate.

Summary: Tyra-mi and Spino-ko are best friends. Spino-ko helps Tyra-mi put on lipstick because Tyra-mi's arms are too short. Later, Tyra-mi develops a crush on an herbivore male and enlists Spino-ko's help in confessing. Except they end up eating him because oops. Then it is revealed that Spino-ko is in love with Tyra-mi and attacked her crush out of jealousy. The end.

Even shorter summary: "I can't believe I ate my crush!"

last edited at May 17, 2015 3:13AM

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

sees title and cover "it's probably just a metaphor"
sees cast "omg wtf have I gotten myself into..."

To reply you must either login or sign up.