Forum › The Pain of Your First Love discussion

joined Jan 30, 2013

Don't lick phones at home, kids
There also wasn't a lot of pain involved. Or any at at all, really. For a first love, that went very smooth.

last edited at May 15, 2015 7:53PM

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Sweeter than I expected for an ecchi

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ryouko is SO cute on page 24, wow.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

D'aawww, really cute.
Freaking love the art.

EDIT: Oh, GOD! Her eyes!
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_pain_of_your_first_love#4

last edited at May 15, 2015 9:28PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

So cute, so lewd... ^_^

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Fun fact: Cell phones carry up to ten times more bacteria than most toilet seats.
Especially when one uses them with their slimy coochie-claws after masturbation. Yum!

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Wow when I saw the tiltle I thought there would be some tragedy or despressed as fuck or something sad but it turned out quite nice ^^ and good~

joined Jul 8, 2013

What the shit? Are there other girls who lick their fingers after masturbation? What the actual fuck? This is news. This is unsanitary news lol.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

What the shit? Are there other girls who lick their fingers after masturbation? What the actual fuck? This is news. This is unsanitary news lol.

The after fap finger licking is the point of masturbation. Good protein.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Fun fact: Cell phones carry up to ten times more bacteria than most toilet seats.
Especially when one uses them with their slimy coochie-claws after masturbation. Yum!

I would lick my cellphone, with the biggest risk being its touchscreen malfunctioning, but I bet you wouldn't lick your toilet.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nice read, but a bit overdone, storywise. It looks like a hundred other stories I read.

The masturbation bit was a nice touch though.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Lol, what? What pain? Ahahaha

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Lol, what? What pain? Ahahaha

The soreness that follows a particularly enthusiastic fap?

Great
joined Dec 16, 2013

The "pain" was clearly just pent-up sexual frustration.

Also, re: "gross" licking: vaginas are actually super clean, so vaginal lubrication is fine to eat. It's a lot healthier than licking your phone, anyway. As for the folks who think licking your own juices is gross, for the love of god, nobody tell them that oral sex is a thing.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Also, re: "gross" licking: vaginas are actually super clean, so vaginal lubrication is fine to eat. It's a lot healthier than licking your phone, anyway. As for the folks who think licking your own juices is gross, for the love of god, nobody tell them that oral sex is a thing.

WAIT! Oral? like... with your... mouth?

MY INNOCENCE!

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

lmaoo welll.....really can't say that about everyone's vag....i knew a guy who was a nympho, and would sleep with girls from craigslist lol. yea first time i've ever heard of the term dingle berry. while that's to do with the butt and not the front, i can only imagine the things that could go very wrong there too lol.

anyways...nice art i guess lol. very bland story though.

The masturbation was kinda cute 'cause i kinda like the idea of someone who's truly in love with me, masturbating with thoughts of me... >///<

CUTE YURI LOVE

Ps: i don't understand why it's 'gross' licking ones vaginal juices... swallowing men's cum is 'gross' too? For me it's about LOVE... >///< (I know ya peopz don't hide the truth! XD)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The masturbation was kinda cute 'cause i kinda like the idea of someone who's truly in love with me, masturbating with thoughts of me... >///<

CUTE YURI LOVE

Ps: i don't understand why it's 'gross' licking ones vaginal juices... swallowing men's cum is 'gross' too? For me it's about LOVE... >///< (I know ya peopz don't hide the truth! XD)

Here the "it's about love" argument doesn't really work, she's licking her own juice. I personally find that particularly gross and it would be the same with a guy and his own cum... I can't give a reason but that's just how I feel.

last edited at May 17, 2015 8:03PM

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

There also wasn't a lot of pain involved. Or any at at all, really. For a first love, that went very smooth.

Damn back to windows and ashtrays head down

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

So cute, so lewd... ^_^

Indeed especially towards the end. I've had "intense/ravaging their body feelings" and then I woke up to reality flails

joined Jun 22, 2016

HANDS DOWN...
Best Doujin i ever read...

Img-20160622-wa0007
joined Jun 13, 2015

But love juices are tasty ;-;

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Aww, but what about Twintails? She was cute

joined Jul 18, 2019

Is no one gonna comment how she stopped after realizing she went too far? Like god damn... I rarely ever see that in mangas.

To reply you must either login or sign up.