Forum › My Dear Siblings discussion

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

What's this story talking about? Santa's real! They must be delusional!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

That's the best kind of Maki-chan, pure and innocent =D

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Maki-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn ;____;

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Maki-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn ;____;

There's no better description for her!!!!!!!! :')

joined Jun 12, 2012

Never too late for Christmas

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I'm just happy Maki still kept her purity.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

OMG, so freaking cute.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

All of you are going on about Maki-chan's pureness,
and yet I am here sobbing my eyes out at the flawlessness that is Nico as a big sister.

I mean, she doesn't even get a "Santa" present. All she wants is for her sisters (and her girlfriend) to be happy
Gosh, Nico-chan, you put the world to shame

last edited at May 9, 2015 11:37PM

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

All of you are going on about Maki-chan's pureness,
and yet I am here sobbing my eyes out at the flawlessness that is Nico as a big sister.

I mean, she doesn't even get a "Santa" present. All she wants is for her sisters (and her girlfriend) to be happy
Gosh, Nico-chan, you put the world to shame

Thought no one would noticed..... Nico is the best. She takes care of everybody.
And it warms my heart... I feel like crying in that "She doesn't get present from Santa even tho she's a good girl" part..
Geez... Murata-sama... This doujin is too pure for this cruel world.
Thank you so much translators. You did a good job.

noah_allston
Photo_2017-09-25_19-58-19
joined Jan 17, 2014

Thanks so much to the translators for this release B') it was the most beautiful thing ever, Nico is best sister ever and Maki is too pure, just the way it should be (i almost cried towards the end, too amazing to describe with words wow, also nice save Nico!)

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

p.17
p.33
omigahd

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

Seriously, though, someone needs to sit down and make Maki google Santa. They are being bad friends. She'll be like, "oh, I always wondered why Santa gave me such expensive gifts while all the other kids got bags of Tootsie Rolls or some poor shit. It all makes sense now." And then they can go on with their lives.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

This bothers me immensely and it should bother you too.

OMG! This doujin was so beautiful and cute, tbh I cry a little when Nico found her present. Thank you very much translators :)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Fucking cute x3

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

This bothers me immensely and it should bother you too.

See this one, they have their priorities straight.

I had to re read a few pages a lot when it turned out Maki actually believed in Santa. It was... shocking.

I mean c'mon. We all know it's Santa Christ that's real.

last edited at May 10, 2015 6:20AM

joined Aug 11, 2014

Yeah, it felt kind of weird to have "believing in Santa" be a major plot point of a relatively straight-faced doujin. It wouldn't be out of place if the overall tone was more comedic or absurd, but drawing attention to it this much starts to strain the suspension of disbelief. If Nico can make something up about Santa being sick and standing in for him, and Maki will just accept it no problem, then it goes beyond Maki being pure, and into the realm of Maki being a four-year-old.

I don't actually care that much, though, because that page where Nico finds her present is everything forever. That one frame eclipses the rest of the doujin in feels. Except maybe for Maki learning that the keyboard was from Nico's childhood. That was also very sweet.

Vivid%20strike!%20-%2001
joined Apr 1, 2013

dafuq is sibrings??

last edited at May 10, 2015 6:46AM

Well, Maki-chan gets (most likely WONDERFUL) presents all the time so i don't think she needs to know the truth about santa, that DAMN RICH GURL WITH LOTS OF LOVIN'! >~<

NicoMaki LOVE

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Back to the basics with this one. Nico as the best possible big sister, Maki as the loyal assistant.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I have cavities now

GREAT STORY

joined Mar 30, 2012

This year santa had a real easy time giving Maki her gift.

Mono_a_2kmc
joined Jul 1, 2014

Sweet. :)

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Nico is such a great big sister, unlike me ;-;. Anyways, can we just talk about the cute little cinnamon roll filled with pureness aka Maki? This is why they both don't exist in our world ;-;.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

after read this i miss my siblings so much ;-;

To reply you must either login or sign up.