Forum › Mainichi no Tomodachi discussion

joined Apr 1, 2013

She will need to move again and they will never see each other, muahahaha

joined Sep 4, 2014

Lmao nice story

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Hella SoL, I guess them saying, "I love you" warrants the yuri tag, but there is no kiss, or even a hug!

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

The credits page was priceless

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

[Obligatory sequel query]

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The main character is Sakata Asako, in a story by Sasada Asuka...

joined Jan 8, 2014

This was cute, I woulda liked more blushing moments but who knows m a ybe saving it for a continuation? A girl can hope right ^_^

Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

UNSATISFACTORY ENDING.

Generally cute story though.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

I can see it as yuri... but somehow I also can't... it looks like a wonderful FRIENDSHIP, but not romantical at all T-T

You just broke my imagine . . . .

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

AAAAHHHHH.

This was a really lonely story until near the end, but it turned out to be so sweet and cute. Wonderful ;_;

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I generally prefer the overt ending. Well, pretty much always. And I'd be happy to see the next story where they got it sorted out, dash it all.
But for me the feelings were clear enough that it was still pretty satisfying. The romance was quite clear to me, all the little signs from both of them. I mean, how obvious was it that the reason Honoka was upset was that she'd been basking in the feeling that Asako had done her hair and so she didn't care how crappy it looked, she wanted it to stay. I thought it was pretty touching that she would set aside her love of everything being "just so" because of that "She touched my hand, I'm not going to wash it all day" kind of feeling.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

What's so weird about cutting your own hair? Doesn't everyone do it?
Hmph... well, nice story anyway.
I would say this manga is "appropriate" considering their age. Maybe it will develop into something more physical later on. It's sweet and innocent.... for now.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

so sweet! Doesn't even need any romantic hints or anything ;D

Exactly. Really enjoyed reading this one :)

fuwafuwataimu
1397387912948-e
joined Jul 8, 2014

A little ambiguity is much better than suddenly kissing your best friend IMHO.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Awww... not fair. The end is quite abrupt. The story could really use more pages. Or more chapters. Or just being a series instead of an one-shot.

It's really cute and lovely. But ended too fast.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

A little ambiguity is much better than suddenly kissing your best friend IMHO.

I guess so, maybe we can have something more for when they grow up.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

A quite gentle Yuri story ' '

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

So they both love each other but Honoka never says it herself and they continue as they were.

Either they continue that way the rest of their life and eventually start "dating" and kissing when they're in like college or they move apart after high school.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

can i suggest a tag like: "yuri glasses needed" ? for stories like this, with a great friendship that could became, in a not so distant future, something more

joined Jan 17, 2014

the credit is fake !! it's actually not a credit, it's in the main story :DDD

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

rincewind

Awww... not fair. The end is quite abrupt. The story could really use more pages. Or more chapters. Or just being a series instead of an one-shot.

It's really cute and lovely. But ended too fast.

I dunno that it could really be sustained all that well past a few more chapters at most. Another chapter would be nice though to see where things go for them in the future.

To reply you must either login or sign up.