Flare:*whisper* Ore no Ina…
She needs to go in the compost bin, obviously.
No, no. Evidence is burnable trash.
^Eh, one could say that. Cute, yes but sometimes a bit sassy, especially when it comes to collecting tear drops also yes. :D
If that Miku-shaped ice cream existed in real life, it would be completely sold out. Just look at how cute it is!
As a fan of both, I never noticed how similar these two pairs are, Mary and Yumeko except instead of screaming about gambling, they're doing it for rock!
More like PDA-san. Ba-dum-bump.
A classic...
woah...
I like how the color scheme of the lesbian flag is subtly implemented here with the crepe and its wrappings
I know what you are...
This 2021 has been a difficult year for everyone... Besides the coronavirus and social distancing, of course. :’( Kaichou...
Coco left a legacy...of influencing everyone with her swearing in Japanese and English while maintaining a pure image (too late).
It warmed up nicely, didn't it? Who said that shinigamis like Calli don't have feelings? (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
This phoenix was never a chicken to begin with. It was just a mere metaphorical assumption ¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯
mafuena in the big 25 ❤❤
NICOMAKI IN THE BIG 25???????????
Aww, so sweet
Huh... Go on...
next time be faster
^ Late reply but I think it's a reference to this tiktok
^ Mostly. She is not doing any streaming, but I think I recall her posting some art she drew to her social media
Cute
I'm not into MLP, but her hair probably means something.
Is this the next Love Live? What about Link Like?
Meg is the top contender for the gayest of the season.
This topic has been locked.