ObsessiveFingerLicker
Half
joined Sep 18, 2021
233rina-1626488626937999361-img1

I like her response.

ObsessiveFingerLicker
Half
joined Sep 18, 2021
Ashyokoshima-1328537094612946945-img2%20(1)

This is from a really old futanari doujin, I wonder why it was not uploaded here.

ObsessiveFingerLicker
Image Comments 31 Oct 16:32
Half
joined Sep 18, 2021
Fcseu4txiacnydt-orig

I'm the only one who thinks it's hilarious the fact that this is the first het pic here?

last edited at Oct 31, 2021 4:32PM

ObsessiveFingerLicker
Half
joined Sep 18, 2021

With a new Black Rock Shooter anime announced, I thought it was a good idea upload some BRS images here. So, I gathered all BRS images from my collection and curated possible uploads. There are precisely 390 images in total (10 of them need to be translated). Should I open a normal upload request? How can I make the uploaders' work easier?

My suggestion would be to pick one or two images which you favour the most and request them for the next batch. Then wait a few days and repeat the process for the one after that and so on.

The images are uploaded in batches of 36, every three or four days, and every batch will contain a variety of franchises and pairings, you will never see an entire batch made up of a single franchise. The more popular ones, like vtubers and Touhou, will get more more slots per batch (but even then we are talking single digits), while something like BRS will likely get one slot, perhaps two if lucky, I would think.

Also, what images get uploaded is entirely up to the staffer in charge of that section, and knowing him I would suggest picking quality ones when making your requests.

Ok, thank you.

last edited at Sep 27, 2021 12:09PM

ObsessiveFingerLicker
Half
joined Sep 18, 2021

With a new Black Rock Shooter anime announced, I thought it was a good idea upload some BRS images here. So, I gathered all BRS images from my collection and curated possible uploads. There are precisely 390 images in total (10 of them need to be translated). Should I open a normal upload request? How can I make the uploaders' work easier?

ObsessiveFingerLicker
Image Comments 26 Sep 15:17
Half
joined Sep 18, 2021
E_zw2bpvgaqmkn5-orig

C'mon princess, she is doing her best!