Forum › Image Comments

Ritumio40

This looks really uncomfortable for Mio. I don't see it being that comfortable for Ritsu either, however with how she can bend her leg around Mio from under her and keep it up as she sleeps, this is probably very comfy for Ritsu. Add in the boob pillow and Zzzz♥

Ritsu is drawn far too small in scale for Mio, it makes Ritsu look like a little child.

That's when Mio jabs her fork into Ritsu's eye.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014
Tumblr_nkpnavx7t61rptk5lo1_1280

YASSSSS
heart is happy now

Gyorg
joined Apr 28, 2015

good

Gyorg
joined Apr 28, 2015
Tumblr_nfvpeyq5io1s4dpgxo5_r1_1280

good

Gyorg
joined Apr 28, 2015
46435142_p0

i love art like this... beautiful scenery and beautiful girls

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014
44897765_big_p5

They look lovely! And Madoka is even cuter than usual

Self%20portrait%202015%20finished%20-tumblr
joined Apr 28, 2015

@Anubis3200-

I agree with you on many of your points, like the love triangle, Korra's character being overly arrogant and selfish at first, and just the general fact that Book 1 was not very well done.

However, you clearly were not paying attention in Book 2. Korra had no part in starting any war. Her family was involved and she got emotional, and her uncle was manipulating her. If anyone started the war, it was Unalaq (Varrick helped it along). Korra's struggle in Book 2 was far more sympathetic. I suggest you watch it again without your bias.

Books 3 and 4 were amazing, though. It's a shame Bryke didn't make the entire show as good as the last two seasons.

Anyway, fuck yea Korrasami! Fucking love them. :3

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:27PM

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

@Anubis3200 - I'll agree with you, seasons 3 and 4 were definitely superior to seasons 1 and 2. But yeah I don't think the war in season 2 was her fault, and I did like season 2 because I feel Korra really grew a lot during that time.

@DragonButts - I think the show could have been better if the creators knew they would get 4 seasons right off the bat. In ATLA and the last 2 seasons of LOK, I feel the stories were better woven through all of the seasons. It was more wholesome, I guess. Whereas seasons 1 and 2 of LOK seem stand-alone. The creators seem to do better when they have a lot of time to let their story pan out naturally. I guess... Those are my thoughts. It is a shame the entire show didn't match the last 2 seasons' quality.

@Underachiever007 - I liked when Asami offered to go to the South Pole with Korra and told she would be there if she needs her, "...or anything." Also the scene in season 4 when Korra and Asami got captured and then the airship crashed in a desert! I love seeing them work and fight together, they are always so in sync

Rsz_mlg_yes__precure_5____by_candygirl4226-d8kc01n
joined Apr 22, 2015
47578688_p2_by_con2020tran-d8gm2ry

I want more of this pairing! That and also if making Honoka x Hanayo pairing is possible.

joined Apr 25, 2015

@DragonButts Can't really agree. While Unolaqua did start it, Korra put more oil into fire by not listening from a get go. She bashed Tenzin for no reason, lashed on Mako no matter what he said to help and pretty much was unbearable until whole memory lose. Only then did she finally start to think clearly. If she listened to Tenzin and her father from the beginning, lots of things could've been avoided. But hey ho, Korra knew better until her actions bit her in the ass and she finally started to think for once.

And sadly I'll never re-watch season 2 for it was horrendous. Asami is almost non existent, love triangle is back and Mako is an even bigger ass towards Asami, Bolin turned into a joke, Korra was unbearable and etc. Apart from Wan arc and Bolin/Asami interactions there is literally nothing in that season that would make me want to watch it again. Not to mention that Unolaqua was the worst villain in whole LoK saga. Even series themselves made fun of him.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 4:49PM

Images
joined Jan 18, 2015
Tumblr_mv163yae741rfvix2o1_1280

I wish theres a like button for this website :'(

joined Nov 30, 2011
Tumblr_mv163yae741rfvix2o1_1280

Weren't these two confirmed by some of the show's artists?? But because of TV blablabla they cannot be depicted as a couple or something? (I don't watch the show, just came across this info somewhere.)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Weren't these two confirmed by some of the show's artists?? But because of TV blablabla they cannot be depicted as a couple or something? (I don't watch the show, just came across this info somewhere.)

Kate Leth, who works on the comic, says it's 100% they have had a relationship and it shows. I think the semi-official word is they were dating at one point but aren't actively going out during the time of the show. Been a while since I've read that though so I may have missed some finer details.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Kate Leth, who works on the comic, says it's 100% they have had a relationship and it shows. I think the semi-official word is they were dating at one point but aren't actively going out during the time of the show. Been a while since I've read that though so I may have missed some finer details.

Oh! That sounds spot on to what I remember. Thanks :)

joined Nov 30, 2011

@Anubis3200 and I suppose everyone else...
Well let's stop and take a look at Korra. She's completely different from Aang in every way possible. Not to mention people expected amazing things from her because many still remember Aang and his accomplishments. People who watched the show also had similar bias because they had expectations created by Aang so I've always felt many people expected this show to be juuuust like the first.

Korra was a gifted bender when it came to mastering the various elements (save for air because it completely conflicted with her personality). At the same time, all of these people had these huge expectations for her, wanted her to act this way, meet this ideal and those goals, and generally be the legendary avatar that Aang came to be. She was a teenage girl, cooped up in a training facility for most of her life with little to no knowledge of the outside world, completely naive and clueless to how it worked, and then expected to lead it after being unceremoniously thrust onto the "world stage?!" A large part of who she is and how she acted is not entirely her fault. Also, her enemies had plenty of time to practice bending and fighting benders and master their strengths and overcome their weaknesses. On top of that they all had knowledge of the Avatar and their capabilities. During Aang's time, no one had seen an Avatar for like, 100 years! Not to mention he tangled with fire benders the majority of his time during the show. Korra had to fight multiple, well skilled, very experienced benders and non-benders. The world was also very different. I personally think Korra had to deal with a helluva lot more adversity than Aang. She got thoroughly trashed in every season, was almost universally disliked, hated, and not trusted most of the time, and all the while struggled to come over a lot of personal hurdles and issues.

That is why to me, the best scene in the entire show is when Asami tells Korra that she has actually has done a lot of good, has positive qualities about herself and shouldn't just focus on her negative qualities or her failures. That scene isn't a KorraXAsami moment, that's just a damned good moment in general. Korra desperately needed to hear someone say that to her because she was leagues away from realizing that about herself. It had to be someone close to her, who has seen her at her strongest and at her most vulnerable. Asami was right there, encouraging her, comforting her, and providing her with strength she thought she had lost or maybe never truly had. This episode, "Remembrances" I think it's called, is usually dissed by the fanbase because it is a flashback episode but to me, it had some of the most growth for the characters in the entire show and this particular moment with Korra is the best scene I have seen in a long while in any animated show I've watched over the years. And for all the KorrAsami knuckleheads out there, I really don't understand why this moments is always forgotten. scratches head

Also, a few other factors many people seem to always forget. Korra was not supported the way The Last Airbender was. Airbender got twice as many episodes per-season whereas Korra had HALF of that. Essentially 2 seasons of Korra = 1 season of Airbender. The creators really didn't get enough time to stretch out the story, give more time for the individual characters, and explore more of the themes they wanted to delve into. 2ndly, Korra explored the relationship between the Avatar and the Spirit World, benders and non-benders, the Spirit World and the physical world, and the Avatar's role. The Last Airbender had to introduce us to the setting and Korra didn't have too so it was free to try other things and tackle different themes.

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 5:17PM

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yeah, cause that worked so well with Sailor Neptune/Sailor Uranus...

But who cares anyway? We have Elsanna to look at x;x

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

I saw the movie (K-on) where the girls take a trip to London. When Azusa said "I'm not into that kind of thing!" to Yui, I was heartbroken. Then she blushed and just like that, shipped them hard again!

Louise%208%20bit
joined Apr 4, 2015
Their_story_christmas_yaoiblcd

The fact that they even made it so the tops of her ears are red because of the cold made it all the better for me. Not like a weird turned on thing just a the little things make something even better.

last edited at Apr 30, 2015 4:37AM

Louise%208%20bit
joined Apr 4, 2015
Art06

I love the small flare of red in this work.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012
49524797_p0

Damn this looks good!. this artist is awesome! the rain such a perfect kiss!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

^ You win the internet for this post

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015
43668468_p3

Awww so cute and comfy :3

Eb8972ef80c060a5ab4da4f3815b91a0
joined Jan 22, 2015
1f01f72e19b98bf0083d323e3c28e4bf

Awesome :D >////////<