Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

No-rae's expression in the last panel was priceless lol. But I feel so bad for Seol-a. She hasnt smiled lately and it made me feel sad looking at her as well. I love Seol-a's personality and I wish Samba will push them towards together soon. Either way, next chapter will be good for sure

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

HypocriticalLiar:

DUUUUUUDE. FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND. That's like...the best cliche ever!! In like, my romantic-at-heart!book. idk, maybe it's not all roses and lovely drama, but I'm starting to feel like your life is like FF, and I'm starting to get a taddddd bit jealous. :D

But aw. D: I mean, I have no doubt they're not fun when you're experiencing it, but...but...think of the story!! Think of all the gleeful strangers -coughme- excited that apparently true romance isn't actually dead in the water. :P Now I've got two examples! Both you and Random Reader. Life's looking up!

Haha, my life can't compare to the greatness that is FF. We just share some cliches in common. :P

I will say that whether the chase leads to a happy or sad conclusion, all of those experiences - both good and bad - become meaningful. Ironically, among my friends I was the one completely set on the notion that 'stuff like this doesn't happen irl'. Then it did. lol. Just goes to show even if something seems improbable, it's certainly not impossible.

winter:

As long as FF is here, you'll never lose ideas. You can draw anytime, anywhere, as long as you have the motivation. :) Get well soon~

True, ssamba never fails to inspire. And if ever I reach the point I'm running low on ideas, I could always ask the fandom for requests. XP Thank you. I'm still feeling pretty exhausted. But, I'm doing better than before and managed to finish my comic as a result. :D

Maybe it's the result of my practicing digital arts for 7 months? lol.

It must be nice to know all of your practicing is paying off and leading to improvement. Whenever I draw fan art for FF, that is basically my practice.

Thank you, HypocriticalLiar and takachi! The whole time I was working on the comic, I kept thinking, 'How does ssamba do this on a weekly basis??' I almost gave up. lol. So it makes it all worth it to see others enjoying the finished result.

And thank you anonymous for sharing my artwork! I appreciate the support. It helps me to stay motivated. And I know what you mean about Tumblr. I've had an account for years, yet the layout still confuses me. Ever since I began drawing fan art for FF I've had to learn how to post, change my theme, reply to comments, etc.

halmoni:

Ch. 32 rough translation - http://pastebin.com/av4ZnTbR

SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE BY ME OMG LMAOOOOOO

THIS. I laughed way too loud at your t/n when Seol-a called out halmoni.
Then as soon as Dong-hwa mentioned, "Auntie! Your friend is here!" my grin went into full blown cheshire cat mode. That ending couldn't have been more perfect. haha. Once again, thank you for your hard work!

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

I admire Seol-a's courage, I mean after what No-rae told her she still come to see No-rae and it didn't bother her what No-rae said or how far her hometown is..what matter to her is to be able to talk to No-rae and maybe make things clear between them.. ahhh this chapter seems rather short for me.

Anyhow, I'm always be grateful to the team working on this manwha and to halmoni for the speedy translation. hehe I actually like the new release time of FF coz when I wake up in the morning I get to read the raws and the text translation and that's how Monday morning should always be. :D

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

I admire Seol-a's courage, I mean after what No-rae told her she still come to see No-rae and it didn't bother her what No-rae said or how far her hometown is..what matter to her is to be able to talk to No-rae and maybe make things clear between them.. ahhh this chapter seems rather short for me.

I know, rite?
In Chapter 32, Seol-a did everything I wish I did in the past, and which I've since sworn to always do in the future --- fight hard for someone! And be there when it counts! (^^ tho not creeper level). Daaanggg!! Great job!

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

No-rae also did something similar in the chapter with the taxi... love how these guys are bold in their own way =)

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

I know, rite?
In Chapter 32, Seol-a did everything I wish I did in the past, and which I've since sworn to always do in the future --- fight hard for someone! And be there when it counts! (^^ tho not creeper level). Daaanggg!! Great job!

well i've never been to any situation like that but true it is always better to do something while you can than regret later coz you did nothing.

I don't think its quite the same with No-rae, coz Seol-a was drunk during that time and she was worried. but in Seol-a's case, she was like already rejected by No-rae (and seriously what No-rae said to her is harsh) but still...I hope No-rae would appreciate Seol-a's effort and won't be mad at her that she came uninvited.

Unnamed%20qq%20screenshot20150223005817
joined Apr 5, 2015

Oh it's always exciting to login~
Anyway as always thanks Halmoni. You definitely look gorgeous carrying that bag in today's chapter.

Headcanon: No-rae and Seol-a babysitting Dong-hwa. No-rae falling more in love with Seol-a after witnessing her playing with Dong-hwa. No-rae wanting Seol-a's babies after- oops.

joined Apr 7, 2013

prisoner:

Headcanon: No-rae and Seol-a babysitting Dong-hwa. No-rae falling more in love with Seol-a after witnessing her playing with Dong-hwa. No-rae wanting Seol-a's babies after- oops.

That is genius. You're making me want to join in on that headcanon. I'd also love it if Dong-hwa blurted out something embarrassing while watching No-rae and Seol-a interact, such as, "Why is your face turning all red, Auntie?" haha.

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

oohh does it mean they'll be sleeping in the same room?? :D

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 1:50AM

Unnamed%20qq%20screenshot20150223005817
joined Apr 5, 2015

That is genius. You're making me want to join in on that headcanon. I'd also love it if Dong-hwa blurted out something embarrassing while watching No-rae and Seol-a interact, such as, "Why is your face turning all red, Auntie?" haha.

Exactly. I mean Ssamba took the time to redesign Dong-hwa with that adorable bowl cut right?? (totally saw a mini No-rae there btw)
Oh how I can dream~
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the awkward moments that will definitely unfold in the next chapter or two. snickers. I'm sure No-rae will be forced to interact with Seol-a...at least around her family.

Oh and I guess one more thing worth mentioning.. I don't know about you guys but I kinda liked Seol-a being dressed casually for the 'visit'. Someone mentioned earlier (I think) that Seol-a wasn't in heels..annnd I furiously scrolled until I found her feet- hell yea she's working those sneakers! Aha, anyway I thought it was a nice touch. Can't wait for when she goes all Herbal Essences on No-rae when she let's her hair down.

Edit:
Oh God- When I see Dong-hwa now I can't unsee him being the yuri science baby of No-rae and Seol-a. Goodbye I shall hibernate till next Sunday.

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 1:57AM

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Can't wait for when she goes all Herbal Essences on No-rae when she let's her hair down.

Looolll!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Seol-a was just too depressed about her situation with No-rae to dress up and wear heels

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Seol-a was just too depressed about her situation with No-rae to dress up and wear heels

I think she just didn't wear heels because she was driving and is more comfortable (and much safer!) to drive in sneekers or any other boots with flat sole. I honestly hate driving in heels no matter if it's high-heel or little. Always have pair for change.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I hope they won't fight again... at least not like the last time.

Actually, after No-rae's inner dialogue about being a horrible person, I can't see her bringing herself to even try that again even if she wants to try to push Seol-a away. The closest thing I can see is her having a breakdown and crying in Seol-a's arms incoherently about stuff vaguely related to the things she ranted about before.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Tiger:

The closest thing I can see is her having a breakdown and crying in Seol-a's arms incoherently about stuff vaguely related to the things she ranted about before.

I WANT THIS!

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 2:42AM

joined Apr 20, 2015

Halmoni's sack/package thing is too cute for words.

But looking at No-rae's conversation with her brother, she was considering bailing out/not acting on her feelings in fear of social/cultural backlash in addition to the emotional aspect. I like this. We all know No-rae's a deep, thoughtful person, but she's considering the problem in all angles because it would affect the both of them too.

But hopefully Brother Kim's wise words will push her towards making the right(yuri) decision sooner rather than later.

With that said...the next coupla chapters are gonna be filled with fluff and drama. Can't wait!

joined Apr 7, 2013

prisoner:

Exactly. I mean Ssamba took the time to redesign Dong-hwa with that adorable bowl cut right?? (totally saw a mini No-rae there btw)

Dong-hwa definitely resembles his auntie. It gave me the odd desire to want to see No-rae as a child. Come on Kim family, bring out the embarrassing photo albums and show Seol-a baby No-rae. XP

Oh and I guess one more thing worth mentioning.. I don't know about you guys but I kinda liked Seol-a being dressed casually for the 'visit'. Someone mentioned earlier (I think) that Seol-a wasn't in heels..annnd I furiously scrolled until I found her feet- hell yea she's working those sneakers! Aha, anyway I thought it was a nice touch.

Seol-a's blending in with the country life. Or perhaps it was a subconscious preparation to choose sneakers in case she has to literally chase after No-rae. Or maybe it's to lessen their height difference for when she leans in and kisses No-rae. Wishful thinking. haha.

Can't wait for when she goes all Herbal Essences on No-rae when she let's her hair down.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

oh... kay...

joined Apr 20, 2015

I am totally jumping ahead of the storyline, but just imagine the trip back to Seoul!

I mean, Seol-A has the car...she can offer No-rae a ride back, and Kim family will probably push her to accept the offer...

Head canon GO!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

prisoner

Oh it's always exciting to login~
Anyway as always thanks Halmoni. You definitely look gorgeous carrying that bag in today's chapter.

Thanks bby. Got my wrinkles ON POINT YO + gucci bag swag

tiger

Actually, after No-rae's inner dialogue about being a horrible person, I can't see her bringing herself to even try that again even if she wants to try to push Seol-a away. The closest thing I can see is her having a breakdown and crying in Seol-a's arms incoherently about stuff vaguely related to the things she ranted about before.

True dat. I would sacrifice 500 pairs of my finest granny panties to see that happen. Angst and fluff together is the best combo.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Oh my, No-Rae's surprised face was just priceless. I really love No-Rae's brother's answer, and I believe that will help No-Rae in making the decision on what she's gonna do with her feeling and Seol-A. That's why I think this time, No-Rae is not gonna shoo off Seol-A like in the previous chapter, and they would probably have a proper talk with each other. I'm kinda wondering about Seol-A's reaction though, If No-Rae decides to be honest to Seol-A about why she has been avoiding her. Ughh I'm so excited for the next chapter(s) ! Angst,drama,fluff, whatever I just want more of this story xD

joined Mar 23, 2013

That's interesting.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

That's interesting.

Oh! I know where I saw this before!!

Asami used hairbending. One-hit KO!

(also I love this comic xD http://lukia-lokelani.tumblr.com/post/95161538561/what-if-xd-i-dont-even-know-what-to-say-about
and this http://sanctuary-for-strange-people.tumblr.com/post/116478481275/fuckyeahavatarfanarts-the-asamis-hair-is )

joined Apr 7, 2013

That's interesting.

(also I love this comic xD http://lukia-lokelani.tumblr.com/post/95161538561/what-if-xd-i-dont-even-know-what-to-say-about
and this http://sanctuary-for-strange-people.tumblr.com/post/116478481275/fuckyeahavatarfanarts-the-asamis-hair-is )

Ah, of course. I'm ashamed I didn't think of Asami the hairbender first. She has perfected the technique. (I've seen the second comic before but, that first one is new to me and it's hilarious. lol.) This gif also crossed my mind:

Not sure what I'm doing anymore...

CrescentLuna25
Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

That's interesting.

Ah, of course. I'm ashamed I didn't think of Asami the hairbender first. She has perfected the technique. (I've seen the second comic before but, that first one is new to me and it's hilarious. lol.) This gif also crossed my mind:

Not sure what I'm doing anymore...

To reply you must either login or sign up.