Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

moonfrost13

Thank you! Awesome, I was hoping it'd be a pleasant surprise. Embarrassing No-rae brings me enjoyment. haha. I do use Photoshop. I'd normally draw by hand and then scan it onto the computer but, for all of the FF artwork I've drawn them directly in Photoshop using a pen tablet because I'm trying to improve in that area. What paint program do you use?

I use Paint Tool SAI. Most of my friends use SAI rather than Photoshop, and it's easier to use. I only use Photoshop for cleaning raws though I'm thinking I should learn how to use Photoshop and Illustrator for educational purposes. As far as I can remember, you can create your own brush in Photoshop (but I don't know how.lol). I suggest, you create your own brush so the strokes will look better. :)

No-rae and I have similarities, too.
even the presence. lol

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Omg guise, the shot was too zoomed in at the end of chapter 31, here's what actually happened:

OMG! OMG! I also wanted to add "hey I'm pregnant" to Seol-a's bubble in the credits page if I were to typeset it LOL
But I also have another idea regarding these two images - might make it some time this week, hehe.

Dinner ensues. Seol-a's not eating, so No-rae (feeling guilty) grabs her bowl and piles it up with food and tells her to eat (lol, this is so not happening, but no one can tell me otherwise >->). They don't get a chance to really say much to each other, until they end up in No-rae's room. Before No-rae gets a chance to say anything, Seol-a apologizes, asking No-rae to forgive her, confessing that she didn't know what she did, but she'd fix it. Eventually she (unintentionally) breaks down in the middle of her spiel, and No-rae feels guilty as hell.

ohhh that would be so sweeeeet...

Oh gosh, I post here way too much. I think it's been every post except for two...so 78 posts, in the span of about 2 months....over a post a day in this thread. orz Take my soul FF. Just take it.

grabs the soul and runs away! ha-ha!

moonfrost13

I'm likewise skeptical about No-rae admitting her feelings. But, I do think she will make her decision and come to some sort of resolve (whatever that may be) before this trip is over.

Hmm... I don't understand what else this whatever could be? She's aware and conscious about her feelings towards Seol-a, otherwise she wouldn't be asking her brother what she asked. She tried running away from them, but apparently it didn't work out really well because she realised she only hurt her beloved Seol-a. And that made her no better than Kyung-woo whom she told off, "When you like someone, you need to tell them directly. If you're a real man, don't resort to shameful tactics."
Of course, No-rae's confused because both, running away and confessing seem to hurt Seol-a in that or the other way around. So, since the first option failed, and her brother suggested to try the second route, I think this is what she's going to do. Ok, may be not confessing so out of the blue - she might still need some time to think it through - but I do expect it to happen in the next 5-10 chapters. Otherwise it'd start contradicting her character, which would be quite disappointing. I think had No-rae fallen for a guy, she might've confessed already or at least tried to move in that direction.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 6:21AM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

if this was a manga i reckon there will be a kiss the next chapter yes? heck maybe it would've happened in chapter 2 :P
thank god it's manhwa, not that i mind if they do kiss though. . .

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

winter:

I use Paint Tool SAI. Most of my friends use SAI rather than Photoshop, and it's easier to use. I only use Photoshop for cleaning raws though I'm thinking I should learn how to use Photoshop and Illustrator for educational purposes. As far as I can remember, you can create your own brush in Photoshop (but I don't know how.lol). I suggest, you create your own brush so the strokes will look better. :)

I started with Photoshop because that's what my friends recommended but, I keep hearing that it's easier to paint with Paint Tool SAI. So I plan to try that program as well to see which I prefer. I've been holding off on experimenting with it because I only just started feeling comfortable with Photoshop and didn't want to go through that learning curve again. XP Thank you for the suggestion. :) I've never created my own brush before. I will look into it, though, since I don't like the brush I'm currently using for the clean lineart. It feels like I have less control while drawing with it, in comparison to the brush I use for my sketches.

takachi:

Hmm... I don't understand what else this whatever could be? She's aware and conscious about her feelings towards Seol-a, otherwise she wouldn't be asking her brother what she asked. She tried running away from them, but apparently it didn't work out really well because she realised she only hurt her beloved Seol-a. And that made her no better than Kyung-woo whom she told off, "When you like someone, you need to tell them directly. If you're a real man, don't resort to shameful tactics."
Of course, No-rae's confused because both, running away and confessing seem to hurt Seol-a in that or the other way around. So, since the first option failed, and her brother suggested to try the second route, I think this is what she's going to do. Ok, may be not confessing so out of the blue - she might still need some time to think it through - but I do expect it to happen in the next 5-10 chapters. Otherwise it'd start contradicting her character, which would be quite disappointing. I think had No-rae fallen for a guy, she might've confessed already or at least tried to move in that direction.

No-rae knows how she feels about Seol-a but, that doesn't mean she's accepted those feelings. And I think what she's going to resolve is her own internal conflict. She'll finally accept her feelings, be more at peace with them, and stop running. But, accepting your feelings and acting upon them are two separate things. The decision she completely throws herself into, could be as HypocriticalLiar said, choosing to stay by Seol-a's side and not necessarily pursuing her romantically. At least not yet. I do think she will confess, I'm just skeptical about whether it's going to happen while they're at No-rae's hometown. She might not want to complicate matters further between them right now and could end up opting for some sort of middle ground.

I don't know... Considering her past relationship and the way No-rae handled Ji-hwan, I kind of think if she fell for a guy she would have been even more adamant and direct about not getting involved with him.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Side Note:

Has anyone noticed that No-rae really doesn't hug/touch people unless the other person initiates? Maybe I caught on because I'm the same way (or maybe I'm just seeing things because of that lol).

No-Rae is not awkward with physical contact at all on the contrary, we've seen her initiate a lot in the beginning with her friends. It's just how her friend said, she's not totally comfortable around Seol-A, she didn't let her get too close yet. And having feelings for her doesn't help x)
I think it's just her being afraid of having a closer relationship with Seol-A and getting hurt, not her being awkward initiating physical contact.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 10:49AM

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

moonfrost13

No-rae knows how she feels about Seol-a but, that doesn't mean she's accepted those feelings. And I think what she's going to resolve is her own internal conflict. She'll finally accept her feelings, be more at peace with them, and stop running. But, accepting your feelings and acting upon them are two separate things. The decision she completely throws herself into, could be as HypocriticalLiar said, choosing to stay by Seol-a's side and not necessarily pursuing her romantically. At least not yet. I do think she will confess, I'm just skeptical about whether it's going to happen while they're at No-rae's hometown. She might not want to complicate matters further between them right now and could end up opting for some sort of middle ground.

Totally agree. This is exactly what I thought as well and expressed in a previous post. The short stay with no-rae's family will eventually reduce the tension between the two. Somehow no-rae will realize that being away from Seol-A is not exactly what she wants and would rather accept the feelings she has and be satisfied with just being by Seol-A's side (for now and until her feelings reach her or something) . Both characters are is still very far from letting her feelings out and confessing.
Perhaps this is exactly why I thought, if there is any progress between the two romantically, it might be a stolen kiss taken without the other realizing it (at sleep for instance and I won't be surprised if it happened while Seol-A staying at No-rae's house). I know someone commented it may be a chiche if it happens and it is far from reality, which might be true, but remember not every detail in the manga was close to real life anyway (I mean who would ran to their neighbors house with a bat just because they didn't feel at ease !)

Personally, a long time yet before the confession is how I wish for it to be as I really don't want this to end so fast and I want to enjoy every hour spent between the two. It is the gaze, the gentle touch, the care and the pain from holding back what makes it more exciting to me.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:49PM

joined Apr 26, 2015

Having said all the stuff above. I am still curious, who will confess first? Long before in the early chapters I always thought Seol-A is the one but now as things progressed I have a feeling No-Rae is the one confessing, or kissing, first.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:50PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

two words for next chapter: SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS :)

joined Apr 26, 2015

Side Note:

Has anyone noticed that No-rae really doesn't hug/touch people unless the other person initiates? Maybe I caught on because I'm the same way (or maybe I'm just seeing things because of that lol).

TRAFI
No-Rae is not awkward with physical contact at all on the contrary, we've seen her initiate a lot in the beginning with her friends. It's just how her friend said, she's not totally comfortable around Seol-A, she didn't let her get too close yet. And having feelings for her doesn't help x)
I think it's just her being afraid of having a closer relationship with Seol-A and getting hurt, not her being awkward initiating physical contact.

No-Rae is not being uncomfortable with physical contact, infact she is more care-free than all the other characters. But her awkward reaction to Seol-A touches is simply because she is more conscious about her, an unconscious inner feelings of love, that makes her acting differently toward the presence of Seol-A than if it was someone else.
A lot of the posts commenting about Soel-A being the first one who started to have the feelings. But I actually feels it is the opposite. The first one who started to become aware of Seol-A was No-rae herself. The moment she realized the name of the gorgeous lady holding her shoulders she had a face mixed with exciting discovery. This was followed by her watching over Seol-A's shoulders during the whole lecture.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:51PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I don't know what all you guys are talking about, the leaks anonymous posted already show what's gonna happen, right?

But yeah, I doubt No-rae is gonna go from denying her feelings to straight up confessing just because her brother talked about paths for a bit. It's not gonna happen in her home town, at least. I think she's going to come to terms with her feelings and slowly get used to them over time until she realizes that she actually has a chance with Soel-a or until Soel-a realizes her own feelings.
One of the best points about Fluttering Feelings is the slow and natural romance so I'm sure Ssamba is gonna make the best out of it.

Not saying I wouldn't be happy about a confession in the next chapter, though.

joined Jan 31, 2015

OriginalGengar:

I don't know what all you guys are talking about, the leaks anonymous posted already show what's gonna happen, right?

I trust my sources. :3

Lara 77:

Soel-A

OriginalGengar:

Soel-a

It's Seol-a.

Remember kids, it's O before E... except in Korean names.

OriginalGengar:

But yeah, I doubt No-rae is gonna go from denying her feelings to straight up confessing just because her brother talked about paths for a bit. It's not gonna happen in her home town, at least. I think she's going to come to terms with her feelings and slowly get used to them over time until she realizes that she actually has a chance with [Seol-a] or until [Seol-a] realizes her own feelings.
One of the best points about Fluttering Feelings is the slow and natural romance so I'm sure Ssamba is gonna make the best out of it.

Not saying I wouldn't be happy about a confession in the next chapter, though.

B-b-but... how can it be yuri without (to quote moonfrost13 once again) "shouted confessions, bursting into tears, sudden kisses"?!!

Unpossible!!1

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:11PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Lara 77:

Soel-A

OriginalGengar:

Soel-a

It's ** Seol-a**.

Haha, I wasn't sure how to write it so I looked at Lara's post. Whoops. :)

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:11PM

joined Aug 1, 2013

So, does anyone know how long those webcomic series on comico usually are? So I have an idea when I can expect something substantial to happen?

joined Apr 26, 2015

It's Seol-a.

OOOH
How embarrassing
Thanks for the correction......Not sure I should be called a kid though at my age ^^"

joined Apr 26, 2015

OriginalGengar

Haha, I wasn't sure how to write it so I looked at Lara's post. Whoops. :)

Soooooory....My bad indeed

joined Apr 26, 2015

Well, she put a face for the cloth bag on her head hahaha.

I was wondering about this face for an hour and i finally remembered. In Japan trash bags with face are quite popular thing. When you fold it, it looks like a rabbit face with ears. http://beautifuldecay.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/gomi031-565x293.jpg And i guess those bags are used not only for trash, but also for carrying things, because...why not :).
So i wodnered, maybe those bags are used in Korea too and Ssamba is simply a lover of them.
Hope i wasn't captain obvious with that, if i was, sorrry :D

This is so cute ! Many thanks for sharing. It is the first time though I came across any description of such cute-rabbitto bags ! I am actually surprised, having come across thousands of manga and hundreds of anime, no one ever used it as a material in their work or drawings !

joined Jan 31, 2015

halmoni's Debut
A Special Tribute to halmoni
By someone on the Facebook FF page:

http://imgur.com/a/1XgoG

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:23PM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

When I read some people saying FF is draggy or something similar I feel like they don't seem to understand how nice is that the story isn't jumping because it feels natural and sweeter. I don't want the story to rush confessions or kisses unless it feels natural. I think the fact that the story moves slowly is the reason why I really love this manhwa. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't like it when yuri story have kisses from the beginning, I just think it's sweeter when it happens slowly.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

When I read some people saying FF is draggy or something similar I feel like they don't seem to understand how nice is that the story isn't jumping because it feels natural and sweeter. I don't want the story to rush confessions or kisses unless it feels natural. I think the fact that the story moves slowly is the reason why I really love this manhwa. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't like it when yuri story have kisses from the beginning, I just think it's sweeter when it happens slowly.

There are trolls everywhere, just ignore them and enjoy the steady pace of narration :)

joined Aug 1, 2013

Of course it's nice to see a relationship unfold slowly, it's just that as readers you're more or less left dangling in the air for a week so it's understandable that people call it draggy, even if story-wise, it's not draggy at all (a draggy story would be Citrus, where saburouta keeps introducing unnecessary love rivals because she can't think of anything else). People who call it draggy most likely love it (they're just impatient and want to know how it ends) and aren't trying to troll you or anything.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Of course it's nice to see a relationship unfold slowly, it's just that as readers you're more or less left dangling in the air for a week so it's understandable that people call it draggy, even if story-wise, it's not draggy at all (a draggy story would be Citrus, where saburouta keeps introducing unnecessary love rivals because she can't think of anything else). People who call it draggy most likely love it (they're just impatient and want to know how it ends) and aren't trying to troll you or anything.

FF is gradual and "draggy", but every chapter has a purpose. We usually learn something new about the characters. I don't think Citrus is in the same boat; I'd say its story is more counterproductive than slow. It builds up, and then goes right back to square one. I dropped it after the two random ass sisters showed up, because at that point the love rival business was getting ridiculous, and I thought I was reading a completely different manga.

Granted, FF has love rivals as well, but they don't pop up out of nowhere to keep a dying story alive.

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

my dear friend, this is exactly what makes the legendary korrasami soo effin sweet in the end, in fact there are no kisses in the end but look how much impact it made.
I just hope this manhwa will achieve that same legendary feeling, please let it be ssamba...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

my dear friend, this is exactly what makes the legendary korrasami soo effin sweet in the end, in fact there are no kisses in the end but look how much impact it made.
I just hope this manhwa will achieve that same legendary feeling, please let it be ssamba...

korrasami, I need to watch all Avatar... I wonder if we'll ever see another western animation with yuri ending...

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

https://vid.me/172T
So, here's the promised FF video full of despair. Zetsuboushita!

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 6:34PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

https://vid.me/SDSZ
So, here's the promised FF video full of despair. Zetsuboushita!

That is hilarious. :D Thanks for sharing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.