HAPPY END

Not this time, I'm afraid

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

anything but another HAPPY END

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think Nezchan was just kidding. If the end she spoiled is really this, then it's lame.

I'll never tell.

joined May 24, 2014

I think Nezchan was just kidding. If the end she spoiled is really this, then it's lame.

I'll never tell.

I'm pretty certain it is

joined Apr 24, 2015

Lol the Libor witch who fled MAYBE to the human world looks like Noriko... Damn this is so obvious, I know where this is going already XD I think that her secret powers will awake anytime soon

Libor I feel rather embarrassed for not having noticed that til now

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Lol the Libor witch who fled MAYBE to the human world looks like Noriko... Damn this is so obvious, I know where this is going already XD I think that her secret powers will awake anytime soon

Libor I feel rather embarrassed for not having noticed that til now

Ahh.. there is hope then...kinda..maybe :3

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Why did you spoil the first word there? Pun, or am I missing something else?

joined Apr 24, 2015

Why did you spoil the first word there? Pun, or am I missing something else?

Um. For emphasis, I guess. I definitely had a reason for it at the time. Forgive my misleading sentence arrangement, I'm p. drunk right now tbh.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Damn, the sign of ending already?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

When I got to the last page...

lol @troll comments :P

joined Sep 11, 2014

Goddammit Sheska the goodbye was supposed to be a dramatic scene not comedic

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Spoiler: The Libor witch is Sheska, but she lost her memory crossing the barrier.

Second spoiler: No, I have no idea if that's true, I just made it up. But it would kinda work.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Spoiler: The Libor witch is Sheska, but she lost her memory crossing the barrier.

Second spoiler: No, I have no idea if that's true, I just made it up. But it would kinda work.

Sounds very likely. Too bad it ends so soon and they can't explore it for another Volume.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sounds very likely. Too bad it ends so soon and they can't explore it for another Volume.

Actually, based on similarity in looks it's likely the apprentice girl is actually Libor's daughter.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

The way everything happens so fast almost seems like a dream sequence.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Actually, based on similarity in looks it's likely the apprentice girl is actually Libor's daughter.

I was so sad with the chapter that I didn't consider this (or any) development, could work ! I HOPE

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

No, I think she looks more like Noriko... and it would be kinda romantic if it was Noriko (she would go get her loli back! awesome!)

And If you go to the first chapter, Noriko's mom has curly hair like the witch

Nezchan don't try to hide the truth! xD

Ah, in that case both girls will be forced into marriages for breeding/continuing bloodline purposes. Double het ending!

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I held my breath internally screaming "no,no,no..." untiiiilll that one unemplyed sheska appeared haha. If I got anything to say about this series is that it gave me a heck of a crazy laughing-off-ass ride. Tho it could be improved if they put a bit more focus on other characters since Noriko x Rhianna was getting a bit annoying for me. (GO EXPLODE RIAJUU)
If anything, Mahiru needs a gf

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

More seriously, if Noriko is the lost Libor child, and she gets brought to the country of magic and awakens to her power the way Rhianna does, you're open to a science babies ending.

Also, I just learned that you can't hide tags inside a spoiler. Good to know.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

^Ive never tried it before but yeah, that's true.
On another note, I almost fainted back then reading the chapter but then remembered how some fellow reader had spoilered the mood of ending a while ago, and felt relieved. everything is going to be daijoubu for we got ~3 chaps left.

joined Apr 23, 2014

Dagnabbit, now I'm just sad - where will the unintelligent, unskilled, ill-mannered, etc Sheska work now?

7aacb1dde71190eff3ef1620cc1b9d16fcfa6057
joined Feb 2, 2015

they're so cute23333

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Dagnabbit, now I'm just sad - where will the unintelligent, unskilled, ill-mannered, etc Sheska work now?

There are always middle schools looking for staff.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well that got resolved pretty fast... lol

So sad now... it ended...

Also, those extra bits after the afterword are great xD

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

lmao what a ending

no-one should have doubted Heebee

also wow powerpuff girls reference

last edited at May 1, 2015 3:21PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.