Forum › Posts by mouse

joined Apr 24, 2015

Why did you spoil the first word there? Pun, or am I missing something else?

Um. For emphasis, I guess. I definitely had a reason for it at the time. Forgive my misleading sentence arrangement, I'm p. drunk right now tbh.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Lol the Libor witch who fled MAYBE to the human world looks like Noriko... Damn this is so obvious, I know where this is going already XD I think that her secret powers will awake anytime soon

Libor I feel rather embarrassed for not having noticed that til now

joined Apr 24, 2015

sigh this is going to turn into hetshit isn't it?

Judging by his track record, I don't think so.
It only turns that way when the story involves the twins.

Never expected a Maruta story here though...

I'm pretty sure the only story he has where a lesbian actually avoids a dicking is that not!K-On doujin, and the one with the unrequited love in that yuri series that actually has no yuri. The trap is pretty cute tho.

There's also that one with the school nurse and female student.

That turns het apparently, judging by this comment of Underachiever007:

I wouldn't bet on the chapters ever being on dynasty. They're all het. The series is basically about the blonde-haired girl and her twin brother seducing various girls into having threesomes with them.

Yeah it turns het, since I didn't remember anymore I had a look at it some hours ago, Utsusemi Zenpen is a chapter in Kanojo Zokusei, it's the only yuri in that manga, the next chapter Utsusemi Kouhen the twins switch places and the nurse have sex with the brother, those twins have their own manga, Utsusemi, where all they do is seduce girls for threesomes.

Maruta is weird. I don't think I've come across any other mangaka who's as dedicated to hetfucking lesbians.

joined Apr 24, 2015

sigh this is going to turn into hetshit isn't it?

Judging by his track record, I don't think so.
It only turns that way when the story involves the twins.

Never expected a Maruta story here though...

I'm pretty sure the only story he has where a lesbian actually avoids a dicking is that not!K-On doujin, and the one with the unrequited love in that yuri series that actually has no yuri. The trap is pretty cute tho.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Bets on how long til she fucks her papa?