Forum › Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Big ups for Nori's punch

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Wtf plot is happening so fast...

Well, theres still a few more to go, 2 more chapters iirc.

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 2:04PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ending spoiler:

14 years pass before Rhianna breaks through the barrier. Now a longtime married woman who has left her yuri days behind her, she brings along her daughter who looks like her and now-older Noriko (now a school nurse) starts a relationship with her and keeps the loli running.

Also:

Sheska got together with Mikan but discovered she liked chasing more than catching, and the appeal faded as Mikan grew older. She's since perved on a series of middle school girls.

And most importantly:

I'm such a stinker. XD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm not saying you're mean but if there's a hell, you will get a vip room with a yacuzzi made of fan's tears

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 2:12PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Also:

Sheska got together with Mikan but discovered she liked chasing more than catching, and the appeal faded as Mikan grew older. She's since perved on a series of middle school girls.

I can see this one happening.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hmm... smells of a rushed ending...

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 3:02PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。 NOOOOOO!!!! RHIANNA!!!!
Why did you have to ruin my good Friday???

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm not saying you're mean but if there's a hell, you will get a vip room with a yacuzzi made of fan's tears

Every manga needs a Happy End.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Sometimes i wish kids in japanese media were a bit more like rebellious american teenagers.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

YAMEROOO!

joined Aug 12, 2013

Ending spoiler:

14 years pass before Rhianna breaks through the barrier. Now a longtime married woman who has left her yuri days behind her, she brings along her daughter who looks like her and now-older Noriko (now a school nurse) starts a relationship with her and keeps the loli running.

Also:

And most importantly:

I'm such a stinker. XD

Bad Nezchan, bad! You had me freaking out there for a second! • _ •

On another note, this chapter was really strange. It seemed kind of random and rushed. It seems like the author just suddenly got bored of this manga and has decided to just hastily end it in as few chapters as possible. The characters didn't even seem to act like they'd normally would, either :/.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ehhhhh. I think "Publication Cancelled" should've been a great hint of what actually happened. It would appear that some of Heebee's later-developed characters aren't even going to get their resolution, which is kinda sad.

Wizardloli
joined Mar 14, 2015

nuh

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

On another note, this chapter was really strange. It seemed kind of random and rushed. It seems like the author just suddenly got bored of this manga and has decided to just hastily end it in as few chapters as possible. The characters didn't even seem to act like they'd normally would, either :/.

To be fair, that is pretty normal for manga. Endings often seem kinda rushed and badly thought out.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I believe this ending was prepared since chapter 20 for example and the mangaka was just pulling out ideas and stuff until he got bored or run out of fuel, maybe he lacks touch for transition (Hope I wrote that well) development so it feels rushed.

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 6:11PM

joined Aug 12, 2013

Ehhhhh. I think "Publication Cancelled" should've been a great hint of what actually happened. It would appear that some of Heebee's later-developed characters aren't even going to get their resolution, which is kinda sad.

Hm? I thought the "Publication Cancelled" thing just meant that the "Weekly Mikan-chan" was cancelled because all of the magazines and "research" material disappeared along with the mansion.

To be fair, that is pretty normal for manga. Endings often seem kinda rushed and badly thought out.

Good point. Honestly, they really need to start planning the endings months in advance so they don't suck so hard... And do a good job at planning and transitioning.

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 6:11PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

To his defense, I don't know where it would have gone anyway. The lewdness of the whole thing was getting pretty high.

Not that I minded it, but he could not up the ante that much more and to keep on going without the relationships progressing would have been boring.

After sleeping together naked, the next step would have turned it into hentai between Noriko and Rhianna.

3 volumes is about right. Even if we don't get a clean ending, the rest was quite entertaining and fun, so...

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 6:15PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

To his defense, I don't know where it would have gone anyway. The lewdness of the whole thing was getting pretty high.

Not that I minded it, but he could not up the ante that much more and to keep on going without the relationships progressing would have been boring.

After sleeping together naked, the next step would have turned it into hentai between Noriko and Rhianna.

3 volumes is about right. Even if we don't get a clean ending, the rest was quite entertaining and fun, so...

I don't mind it ending, i mind how it is ending. With kinda lame, predictable drama. An arranged marriage? Really? Again? And can't we have once a girl who says simply no?

joined Aug 12, 2013

I don't mind it ending, i mind how it is ending. With kinda lame, predictable drama. An arranged marriage? Really? Again? And can't we have once a girl who says simply no?

Exactly. Although I don't really want to see it end, I don't want it to end as suckily as I imagine it will. And it better NOT be a bittersweet ending, either. Or a time-skip.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

THIS, so much THIS, really done with that trope at this point.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think Nezchan was just kidding. If the end she spoiled is really this, then it's lame.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Of course I'll be the first to admit I could be completely off-base, but I don't really think that's the case.
I'm anticipating a perfectly happy ending. Seriously, this is Heebee. He has a clear, unbridled passion for girls' love. Really doubtful the concern is warranted.

Hm? I thought the "Publication Cancelled" thing just meant that the "Weekly Mikan-chan" was cancelled because all of the magazines and "research" material disappeared along with the mansion.

Well....double meanings and all that...

It's probably the biggest trade-off of the serial format..? Very few series get the necessary time/notice to put together decent, coherent endings.

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 6:43PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I'm anticipating a perfectly happy ending.

Of course we will see a happy ending. But first we need some really pointless drama i guess.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Noooooooooo...
Lol One of the few times I'm not overly concerned on the plot thickener...
I'm confident(without looking at spoilers) this'll turn out good...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

HAPPY END

To reply you must either login or sign up.