Forum › Gamma discussion

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Well, ever since I noticed Discharge's story to be so resemblant of Sayaka arc in PMMM, from the start I knew he was going to die. You know, him being a n easy target to be fooled, believing in justice too much, and the fact everything happened because of someone named Kyousuke...oh and Saya is his wife's name.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

All this just because the captain's too lazy and impatient to find ways of turning discharge back to his old self?
Poor Yuri. That girl is going to be traumatized for a while.

Oh gosh... I'm not scared or embarrassed to say this. Hikari is so freaking sexy and I think I might have really fallen for her. I don't want her to end up with anyone, I want her for myself!

I regret nothing!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm liking this so far, I'm just wondering if this is being activley translated or not.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

finally i'm able to recover from the not wincest shock
resume reading.

last edited at Apr 4, 2015 3:49PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

man that new captain need to die.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I wonder if the older sister is going to get fucked up at some point like maybe the captain turns her into a monster too or something

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Latest hero is Thor. Like, not literally, but

joined Apr 11, 2014

They finally meet!
BTW there is a missing word in here http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gamma_ch07#38 when she says "Mr.Blow ended up being able to around the world..."

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh Gamma sweet! well too bad he wasn't Neos I would have love to see fusions here.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

When I saw Mr. Blow in that fast food restaurant it reminded me of that movie scene where Thor says "This drink, I like it. Another!"

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Kill him Yuri! Kill that bastard for what he has done to Discharge!

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Hope for an anime of this, some day!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yay. i make a request to Uploaded this manga after know if have very good ending
http://kitsukyouno.livejournal.com/35848.html
here I leave some spoiler to the end if you want to know

Well, came here, enjoyed the first chapter, checked out the comments aaaaaand disappointed in a page. GG

joined Nov 30, 2011

When I saw Mr. Blow in that fast food restaurant it reminded me of that movie scene where Thor says "This drink, I like it. Another!"

I dunno, he reminded me of one of Frieza's henchmen in that outfit lmao. And then he one punched that monster into oblivion.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aw son of a bitch.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Drama confrontation music should have played when the white haired guy showed up at the end lol.

joined Apr 30, 2014

Raws for vol 5 found!!!!! http://www.uploadable.ch/file/eRBbGXZf8wyj

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I just thought of something. Arturoman is the reading of Ultraman, just preserved from copyright infringement.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

No, it sounds more like...Arthuroman? As in King Arthur

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

oooooh, it always seem like the real enemy is part of the organization and a higher up too... this should be interesting....!

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

this feels very Marvel
like yuri and miyuki are two S.H.I.E.L.D agents in love
and there's Mighty Blow which feels very Thorish

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Well...
dang, this volume's heavy.
But now I really wonder just who (or what) that guy is.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I wonder what the "sidekicks" story arc will be... From the interactions it's hard to say but what if it's like "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" type thing? Either way even tho the yuri has gone non existent I'm still enjoying this manga.... Thanks for scantalating ^_^

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Hikari hates avocados ... how could anyone hate avocados.

To reply you must either login or sign up.