Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Nov 30, 2011

It has less than stellar translation? Didn't really notice Oo... Either way, nice chapter.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

^^Well, finding a thai person fluent in english and a yuri fan isn't that easy to come by. The translation glitches are easily forgivable.

P'Mew's name makes me think of a cat meowing.

Donut? Hmm... I might take a bite ^^

As for the story... it barely started, so I don't know.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

STOP WITH THE TEASING, AUTHOR

jesus fuck my heartpenis cant take this shit

Author just guote your comment. post it on her facebook and said that she feel kindda sadism when read the comment. (anyway like those comments).

"jesus fuck my heartpenis cant take this shit" This is the new word of the year for me lmao . I have never heard someone say or use this word and my girlfriend started laughing uncontrollably when I used this in a sentence. I asked "Sweetheart , do I ever do things that will make your heart penis rage to the point you can't take it anymore?" She woke from a dead sleep and just looked at me until she started laughing . Well now it's two hours later and she finally let me out of the handcuffs , and I don't think I can walk for the moment, thankfully I had my tablet on the nightstand ;) and I have learned that this word heart penis is not only a descriptive word but also a trigger setting of the moe button in your lovers head <3 So for now I need to crawl to the shower and somehow let my boss I will be late for work due to the fact that I can't stand or walk at the moment . Thank you for the new word :D

joined Feb 19, 2013

STOP WITH THE TEASING, AUTHOR

jesus fuck my heartpenis cant take this shit

Author just guote your comment. post it on her facebook and said that she feel kindda sadism when read the comment. (anyway like those comments).

"jesus fuck my heartpenis cant take this shit" This is the new word of the year for me lmao . I have never heard someone say or use this word and my girlfriend started laughing uncontrollably when I used this in a sentence. I asked "Sweetheart , do I ever do things that will make your heart penis rage to the point you can't take it anymore?" She woke from a dead sleep and just looked at me until she started laughing . Well now it's two hours later and she finally let me out of the handcuffs , and I don't think I can walk for the moment, thankfully I had my tablet on the nightstand ;) and I have learned that this word heart penis is not only a descriptive word but also a trigger setting of the moe button in your lovers head <3 So for now I need to crawl to the shower and somehow let my boss I will be late for work due to the fact that I can't stand or walk at the moment . Thank you for the new word :D

ohh god if only I have a girlfriend. I swear.........

joined Jul 10, 2014

How do you pronounce P'Mew btw? I have trouble reading her name in my head lol

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I always read P'Mew as "Pew".... pew pew pew

. . . Do you play Sunrider? That anime space-battles-and-visual-novel game?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

How do you pronounce P'Mew btw? I have trouble reading her name in my head lol

It sounds PiiMeow for me ... I bet it really is "Pai ma" I only know Thai from watching The shutter ...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I always read this as P' like number pi :D and Mew like pokemon Mew xD you can also hear this here https://translate.google.pl/#th/en/%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A7

I asked Ratana about it and she said many Thai fans call Mew as "Milk" because "milk" in Thai sounds similar to "mew". And another interesting fact: นม (mew) are the same as signs for "breasts" xD

last edited at Apr 17, 2015 7:59PM

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

Damn what a way to toy with my feelings on those first few pages i really thought they ended up together oh well i guess i gotta wait till next chapter I'm loving this manga

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

. . . Do you play Sunrider? That anime space-battles-and-visual-novel game?

No sir I do not.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

These super short chapters will kill me xD But i'm seriously looking forward to the new chapters. Hope it will be full honey-satisfying end :3

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I like the translation so far.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Imagine if this comic has crossover with Fluttering Feelings.

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

<3

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

sweet and slow rhythm form the story..
love it... but I think much better if they update faster :P

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

now you will have wait even more because we are currently working at Ratana's one-shot, then we will return to Lily Love ;)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

now you will have wait even more because we are currently working at Ratana's one-shot, then we will return to Lily Love ;)

Take your time :D, seriously there's no rush, and let us see that one shot once is out XD

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 2:04PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I recommend you guys for checking our Tumblr (http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/) because we post there not only releases but many additional stuff :P Like recently character charts made by Ratana :D and other her art :D

Solid%20ice%20heart%203-29-15
joined Mar 30, 2015

Clever strategy.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Clever strategy.

You know, we decided to do that because we are not really sure when Ratana will publish chapters 8 & 9. It's "after selling vol 1" so we don't have exact date. We don't want to have very huge time gap between chapters 7 & 8, that's why we don't rush with this :)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So there might be a special chapter done if the picture linked here:

http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/117498257561/three-musqueerteers-so-maybe-we-will-get-this

Gets 300 or more likes.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Yes! Exactly! Guys, we need ~35 likes on that Facebook post :D (link to that post in link that Dark_Tzitzimine gave)!

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I think i'm getting Yuribetes

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

this chapter will contains some extra color pages :D

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

To reply you must either login or sign up.