Forum › There Is No Love Wishing Upon a Star discussion

joined Jun 14, 2024

I don't think they will getting back together. Surely he's not that low right? Before this, it seems like he wanna tell Eri that he sleep with Ino, so maybe he will gonna tell her and "decide together" whether they still gonna dating or not lol If that really happen I think I will like it cus it's just too hilarious. Like after all that happened during training camp, he's still denial and still asking Fuyuki if she doesn't want the two of them to break up. Like I thought he is aware of Fuyuki's feelings now and will be the one that push Fuyuki to confess to Eri or something. I guess I was wrong or at least that will be long journey for that.

joined Apr 11, 2022

he sleep with Ino

So guy just wanted to satisfy his below. Initially I thought they only kissed.

joined Jun 14, 2024

Have you guys seen the new FuyuEri image on twitter? Like dayuuum

joined Aug 21, 2016

the new chapter is out aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

joined Jun 14, 2024

Yaaaaaah. OMG like I can't waiit for the next chapter

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Yaaaaaah. OMG like I can't waiit for the next chapter

Same. It's all coming together now.

joined Jun 14, 2024

Oh no... the next update will be 3 weeks away again... Arghh this is killing me

joined Apr 11, 2022

I don't understand anything but it looks like Kyou can't keep being a coward anymore lol. Maybe Ino just wanted everything in chaos xD

Kinda curious why Eri was crying though. Like, she probably didn't love him, so he sleeping around shouldn't come as a shock to her?

last edited at Oct 2, 2024 5:12AM

joined Jun 14, 2024

Kinda curious why Eri was crying though. Like, she probably didn't love him, so he sleeping around shouldn't come as a shock to her?

I mean it still hurts that your friend betrayed you like that. Not to mention he is the one who said something like she is better with him cus he is different from the past boyfriends in the first place lmao.

joined Apr 11, 2022

I mean it still hurts that your friend betrayed you like that. Not to mention he is the one who said something like she is better with him cus he is different from the past boyfriends in the first place lmao.

We need at least a hypocrite person in every story lol.

joined Jun 14, 2024

I can't even describe how much I hate Kyo. He's so yucky. From the previous chapter I know that he slept with Ino, but like the confirmation from Ino makes it so much worse. Like the scale is different with just kissing and fucking someone. It doesn't make any difference that it's cheating, but maybe I can give some understanding (actually I don't). You know, maybe he wasn't thinking straight and there's a girl who wants to give him some comfort and oops! We kissed. But sleeping with her? Nah, that would take some effort and time, and he is surely eager to get that pleasure, huh? Like it's gross he had the audacity to even think he had a chance to make things right with Eri as lover by communicating with her. Eww. Not to mention he already realize Fuyuki's feelings towards Eri and still ask her if she wants them to not break up. Like what do you think sherlock?

Anyway I think part 2 of ch.17 will be conversation between Eri and Kisaki and I can't wait for the next update! I really hope that Fuyuki will give more harsh words to Kyo tho. Like he doesn't get enough consequence.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I can't even describe how much I hate Kyo. He's so yucky. From the previous chapter I know that he slept with Ino, but like the confirmation from Ino makes it so much worse. Like the scale is different with just kissing and fucking someone. It doesn't make any difference that it's cheating, but maybe I can give some understanding (actually I don't). You know, maybe he wasn't thinking straight and there's a girl who wants to give him some comfort and oops! We kissed. But sleeping with her? Nah, that would take some effort and time, and he is surely eager to get that pleasure, huh? Like it's gross he had the audacity to even think he had a chance to make things right with Eri as lover by communicating with her. Eww. Not to mention he already realize Fuyuki's feelings towards Eri and still ask her if she wants them to not break up. Like what do you think sherlock?

Anyway I think part 2 of ch.17 will be conversation between Eri and Kisaki and I can't wait for the next update! I really hope that Fuyuki will give more harsh words to Kyo tho. Like he doesn't get enough consequence.

We are agreed on your last statement. She's closer to him so it makes sense. I assume his "punishment" will be his strained relationship with his two childhood friends, though I also want them to hammer him more. I feel like Kisaki is playing a quiet matchmaker between Eri and Fuyuki, and I've felt that way for a bit. She helps Fuyuki but she's always felt detached from everything, even this late into the series. It feels like she saw Fuyuki struggling and intended to help her work through her issues, but I don't always sense a stronger desire beyond that. I wonder what she'll say to Eri if they do talk. I'm mostly anticipating what Fuyuki will say and do now that she knows what's happened and that they've broken up terribly.

last edited at Oct 18, 2024 8:48AM

joined Apr 11, 2022

Well, nice male characters are just so rare in yuri. Usually they are wingmans though.

Hope Kyou will disappear soon after this arc. Or just limit his appearance to the minimum. Like, I understand he is still a "main" character but he is more and more like an antagonist now.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Given how he showed up going to a wedding in the very beginning of the series, I don't think he can disappear too much.

joined Apr 11, 2022

Yeah, but like, now that he has broken up with Eri and probably pissed off Fuyuki, I don't think there is any string left attaching him with the two (tbf, there shouldn't be any to begin with, if not for Fuyuki wanted to be friends). He would have no shame to show up normally after all that shit show. About the wedding, could just be an invitation for an old friend.

To reply you must either login or sign up.