Forum › Posts by swossy

joined Aug 21, 2016

just a correction, the senpai's name is Kisaki.

Ah, my bad! Furigana was blurry as hell on comic walker when reading on the phone so I misread. Thanks!

so i bet eri and kyou will stay together and have kids, maybe even married

I think Eri and Kyou's relationship is built on a rocky foundation and it's obvious Eri really doesn't genuinely love him, so I'm thinking they won't last at all. And I feel like future chapters of this will illustrate the breakdown of their relationship, (hopefully lol). My assumption is that the first few panels of the first chapter is Eri's marriage to another guy while Kyou and Fuyuki are guests. My worry regarding Fuyuki is her ability to move on or not from Eri. I hope she does, but previous chapters make it clear that even if there's a gorgeous, kind girl who's right in front of her, she can't see herself loving anyone else but Eri which is an absolute bummer.

i wouldn't say fuyuki is the most honest with herself. she's still hiding behind her promise with eri instead of just confessing to her. even if she gets turned down, at least she tried.

Honestly I agree. I love my girl Fuyuki but woman is willing to be unhappy just to stay with her best friend when it's obvious this whole thing is breaking their friendship apart already, so why not just confess at this point. Her dynamic with Eri already changed after seeing her and Kyou fuck so it's at the point of no return already.

I wonder why Fuyuki kinda went fetal after pushing Eri away.

I think it's mostly trauma (and probably feeling a bit bad for recoiling away from Eri's touch). From the previous or so chapter, even just bringing up Eri's birthday triggered Fuyuki and made her remember it. The touch sent her over the edge. Girl wounded her own fingers so much from the anxiety and heartbreak from seeing the love of her life fuck their best friend. Yeah I think their friendship is at the point of no return tbh haha

joined Aug 21, 2016

New raw up. Seems like Eri's jealousy is getting obvious. Fuyuki's been by Senpai's side and Eri keeps looking at them, even getting bothered because she overhears Fuyuki call Senpai by her name, saying, "I can carry that for you, Sasaki-san." She's kinda cold to Kyou but idk if that's just her being in a pissed off mood because of Sasaki. Kyou asks her about the script and she's just half listening, eventually asking him "Fuyuki's girlfriend's name is Sasaki. Did you know?" To which he replies "Why would I?". The second half of the chapter is just about Kyou's pov of meeting the two as kids and if the next chapter is about him it'll be disappointing since I don't give a shit about his character. And by the looks of it it's probably gonna ba about how he feels out of place or jealous that Eri has loved Fuyuki more than him their entire lives.

last edited at Mar 8, 2024 4:41AM

joined Aug 21, 2016

Ok I can't defend my girl Fuyuki anymore in the latest chapter. Girl...
I mean, it's good that she didn't have sex with Senpai while Eri is still plaguing her mind. But, man... I wanted to see them fuck lmao I just want her to be happy. It'll probably take her a while to move on, from the look of things.

last edited at Nov 30, 2023 9:55PM

joined Aug 21, 2016

Spoilers for chapter 9-2:
Fuyuki and Senpai hang out in Senpai's apartment. Senpai lives alone, and she says she moved out because she didn't get along with her mom, and when her mom got married, she left because she didn't like seeing them happy. She notes in passing that she also hated being treated like her step dad's daughter because she never treated him as her dad. (I interpreted this as alluding to the step dad possibly being her unrequited love but still not confirmed).

Senpai suggests that Fuyuki should also try thinking about living alone as well. This is where Fuyuki admits to Senpai that when Kyou approached her about skipping out on Eri's birthday, Kyou quickly changed his mind and figured Eri would be angry. It was actually Fuyuki who basically said "No, it's okay. I can't come to her birthday this year anyway." This is because Fuyuki didn't want to see them both. She didn't want to see them happy together, and that even if Eri thinks everything could go back to normal, it's simply not possible. Fuyuki admits to Senpai that it's her fault because she could've told Eri sooner that she wasn't happy about Kyou and Eri dating. And that she was pathetic because she still went to Eri's house to give her the present even though she didn't want to see them both. She mentions that she already saw Eri and Kyou kiss, but it didn't cross her mind she'll see them having sex. Fuyuki tearfully concludes that she brought this upon herself because of her indecisiveness between not wanting to see them both, but wanting to see Eri and surprise her. She also feels guilty about skipping on Eri's birthday and hurting her, and believes that she herself deserves this pain because of her selfishness.

Senpai softly kisses Fuyuki and tells her that her only mistake is her timing. She tells her she hurts herself too much. Senpai then asks, "Fuyuki, do you want to try it? The thing you wanted to do to Eri-chan."

And they start making out (a direct parallel from Chapter 8-2), this time Eri's messages going unnoticed as Fuyuki scores with Senpai. Eri's message reads: "Fuyuki, I got your gift!"

All in all, I personally think that it's nice Fuyuki is trying to remove herself from this triangle she's in with Eri and Kyou. I really want Senpai and Fuyuki to be endgame now, with how soft, understanding and caring she is with Fuyuki. What worries me is the implications of her unrequited love and the hints that it might've been her stepdad. But either way, she removed herself from that situation. I just hope that Fuyuki doesn't think about Eri while fucking Senpai

I dont get the complaints about how this isn't "Yuri". Not saying that the dislike about this manga is unwarranted, I can understand the frustration and drama turning the readers off. But this is yuri. And as someone who experienced something similar as Fuyuki and doing things pretty much the same as her, I like the realistic and messy aspects of this story. I like how Kyou isn't a bad guy and that Eri is just trying to navigate through these huge changes that's going on with her best friend in an admittedly immature but realistic way. I like how Fuyuki is self aware at how indecisive she is and tries her best to move away from her best friends because it hurts her, but also feeling conflicted since leaving means hurting Eri. I root for Fuyuki to move on, with senpai or not. And the way Murasakino writes and illustrates them is wonderful. For me, it's an excellent manga, but it's not something you should read if you expect a clean, happy and fluff-filled story.

last edited at Nov 11, 2023 4:26PM

joined Aug 21, 2016

where did u find the chapter 9 raws? i only just now saw 8.2 and it was about kyou and eri having sex with fuyuki catching them then meeting with her "gf"

You can find the Chapter 9 raws in comic walker. That's where new chapters are uploaded every 3 weeks I think. 9-2 will be uploaded next week, Friday (11/10)
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM17203787010000_68/

joined Aug 21, 2016

So in the end, even Kyou isn't as honest as we thought he was?

I believe Kyou knew that what he asked of Fuyuki was selfish, but from his point of view, it was the only way to get Eri to spend her special day with him instead of Fuyuki (and because Eri focuses on Fuyuki more, everytime), which he explained to Eri in the latest chapter. Eri was upset upon learning this and says it's his fault that she got angry at Fuyuki over his actions. But Kyou hugged her and explained his feelings, and Eri said, "I understand how you feel, but next time you can just tell me instead of doing that behind my back. Because of this I fought with Fuyuki." And she didn't seem that angry afterwards, which is why I'm not sure if it'll damage their relationship. But the author doesn't frame him as the bad guy, just selfish and inconsiderate of Fuyuki, even though Fuyuki thinks the world of him.

I also knew it's just a matter of time before author pulls that move, but didn't think it would be that soon. Well, guess it's good for people stick with this story, cause I think that's when the angst reached its peak.

An additional spoiler about the latest chapter:
When Eri woke up, she got surprised when she saw Fuyuki texted her. (In chapter 8-2, Fuyuki sent her a message how she was so sorry and she wanted to at least give her her present in person at her house. Eri couldn't reply because she was too busy fucking Kyou. Which is why when Fuyuki got to Eri's room, she saw the two, broke down, and quickly left.) It seems that Fuyuki still texted her after that, telling her how she saw Eri's little brother near their house and left the gift to him instead. Eri saw the text was sent hours ago and whined how she didn't see it earlier. This is what prompted Kyou to admit to his fault.

Lastly, not as important though, but it just crossed my mind it's possible Kyou isn't Eri's first bf? And so it wasn't her first time? Cause I feel she was so indifferent for it to be the first time lol.

Yeah it isn't. The latest chapters here in Dynasty reveals that Eri tells Fuyuki everything. From first boyfriend, to first kiss. Even her first time having sex, and Fuyuki laments how she knows every excruciating detail, down to what underwear Eri was wearing that time because she helped Eri picked it out. By being a devoted best friend, Fuyuki destroys herself bit by bit by the anguish she experiences throughout this.

But with Kyou, it hits Fuyuki harder because it's too near. I think because Eri's past boyfriends had been strangers to Fuyuki, she could distance herself from the hurt even just a little bit. And knowing that Kyou loves Eri, Fuyuki is really torn and just wants to gtfo of their way so they could be happy without losing her sanity. Seeing the two have sex is probably the crucial trigger needed for Fuyuki to realize she needs to move the fuck on. But I'm also apprehensive whether Senpai could love Fuyuki back because in the latest chapter here, Senpai notes that "they're the same" and that they understand each other more than anyone else, which is repeated in the raws. So Senpai probably has an unrequited love she cant move on from.

Honestly can't see what's so great about Eri, when personally I think senpai is way better lol.

I can relate to Fuyuki a lot with how she's too deep in love with her best friend, and how the years of connection and affection between them makes it so hard to move on, specially when Eri treats Fuyuki as her "Number 1". This is why the latest raws shakes up how they view one another, with Eri being sad and angry about how she thought Fuyuki chose senpai over her on her bday and deciding to have sex with Kyou because at least he makes her his number 1. And Fuyuki literally experiencing the worst heartbreak over this and starting to have thoughts of falling for someone else.

I really want this manga to go to the route of Fuyuki breaking away from this "unrequited love" and finding healing and happiness with someone else or even with no one. I think it would be a mature and refreshing take.

joined Aug 21, 2016

There's actually a new raw out now, and it's making me feel a bit hopeful.

Hope in the end, Fuyuki can move on from that promise. And though now it doesn't look healthy with the senpai, making her falling in love with the senpai in the end would be the best outcome, at least to me.

Warning, spoilers:
At the end of Chapter 8-2, Fuyuki asks Senpai to comfort her after she sees Eri and Kyou banging. At first I was rooting for Fuyuki and Senpai to have sex, but Chapter 9-1 kind of deepens their relationship a bit, with Fuyuki at the end finally realizing that she might be happier if she fell in love with Senpai (a mirror of Eri's thoughts from a few chapters back). Which is why I feel like if they had sex after Fuyuki's revelation, it wouldn't be ideal. I wanted a Fuyuki x Eri ending before, but after that chapter of Fuyuki seeing Eri and Kyou do it, I just want her to be in a happy relationship that doesn't stress her out so much that she harms herself physically and mentally.

My guess is Fuyuki will start distancing herself even more, that will make Eri question what's wrong, which in turn will make her relationship with Kyou get worse even though she was willing to go all the way to deepen that lol.

Eri finally finds out that it was Kyou who asked Fuyuki to not attend Eri's birthday party because Kyou wanted Eri all to himself during her birthday (which is what caused emotional anguish for Eri throughout several chapters, since she believes she's not Fuyuki's number 1 anymore. Made worse by the fact that Fuyuki's made-up reason about why she can't come is because it's the only day she can go on a date with Senpai lmao). So I guess that might be one of the reasons why Eri's relationship with Kyou worsen, but idk.

I'm actually very invested in this manga and hope that Fuyuki gets her happy ending. She's been so selfless throughout the chapters but in the process, she's destroying herself. And I can't really fully blame Eri, either, because for all she knows, her childhood best friend just started becoming distant and then suddenly got a girlfriend and, from her pov, skipped out on her birthday to go on a date with said gf. But the way she's possessive over Fuyuki and sad (maybe jealous) about her having a gf is strange. Regardless, my girl Fuyuki deserves better.

And also, I see some people here think that Fuyuki and Senpai are legitimately dating. Nope, they're just pretending.

last edited at Oct 27, 2023 4:58AM