Forum › There Is No Love Wishing Upon a Star discussion

Read_AdaShima
joined Jul 18, 2020

Eri is really just like her, a great friend but a horrible lover. I feel for Fuyuki. And to some extend Kyou, it can hurt alot to fall in love with that kinda person.

I gotta say this really grew on me, I hated the het bs and the dumbass promise at first. But now I'm seeing more parales with my personal life and it feels less unrealistic. Just shows when people can relate to a story you start to like it.

Is Eri even bisexual? To me, it seems like she is lesbian without realizing that she is a lesbian. The spoiler talk confirmed even further on that. She has never been and will never be in love with Kyou. I doubt she will put her friends first if she was going out with Fuyuki instead of her boyfriend. Eri is a victim of her own upbringing and the most pitiful character in the whole story.

last edited at Jun 21, 2024 10:02AM

joined Jun 14, 2024

The new raw is wiiiildd. Also, Kyo is dead to me now. It's not like I care about him before but, after this chapter, nope. Go away already

last edited at Jun 27, 2024 10:47PM

joined Apr 11, 2022

^
Yeah how could he just go lower and lower lol. So pathetic. Though looks like I was right about the consolation prize lmao. Anyway, I have a feeling the story is coming to the end.

20240617_120826
joined Mar 24, 2015

Dang, I wish I knew how to read better.

It seems like Eri is still spouting this bullshit about them being each other's "number one" and having been there for each other since the beginning but oF cOuRsE it's nOt LiKe ThAt. Smfh.

Loner210, you totally called it lol. Kyou sucks. And yeah, there's his consolation prize. He didn't deserve to be strung along by Eri, I'll say that much at least. I hope you're not right about it ending soon though gahhhh

Side note: Kisaki-senpai~ stroking Fuyuki's hair so tenderly while she's asleep, stoooop. Maybe Kisaki-senpai~ is starting to have real feelings for Fuyuki? WHILE ERI CRIES ALONE IN THE HALLWAY BYE

joined Apr 10, 2023

i havent fully machine translated the new chapter but i really hope this isnt ending that soon. like a volume more at least. the whole kisaki thing hasnt been expanded much and i feel like she needs the most backstory along with fuyuki.

i have a suspicion that kisaki has, or always did, devoloped feelings for fuyuki. however, it just didn't translate that much for me. it's like, all she's doing is just to spite Eri cuz of how much Fuyuki's been suffering silently about her one-sided crush. also, idk wtf Eri is on but saying that she likes Fuyuki the most but just as a friend is so weird and cope. if the author somehow expands that Eri is most likely aromantic? (idk if thats the right term or ace? but like someone who cant develop romantic feelings for anyone.) then maybe i can get it. idk if the story or author is gonna delve that deep into it though.

also, was Kyou seriously forcing himself on Eri at the beginning then blaming Eri?? what in the fuck. like Eri is at fault but at this point, she just has some real complex problems about relationships and boundaries. she needs therapy the most and fuyuki as well. anyway, Kyou sucks ass and that random girl who looks like him can choke on him, i guess.

joined Apr 10, 2023

i really wish someone could help translate these chapters quicker though. Even if someone just machine translates the whole thing and then edit them into the chapters would be better for convenience atp.

joined Jun 14, 2024

Hey, I just want to say that there is chapter 7 that already translated on tiktok

joined Apr 10, 2023

Hey, I just want to say that there is chapter 7 that already translated on tiktok

on tiktok... how does that even work

joined Jun 14, 2024

What do you mean?

last edited at Jun 28, 2024 2:58AM

joined Jul 29, 2022

I read some comments and all you bullsjit on innocent boy like he litelary wanted to gave any importance while his girlfriend was only about Fuyuki all the time
Kyou is ok person and no one should talk bad about him

joined Apr 10, 2023

What do you mean?

how do you read a manga off of tiktok? also no link provided. i dont have that app installed

I read some comments and all you bullsjit on innocent boy like he litelary wanted to gave any importance while his girlfriend was only about Fuyuki all the time
Kyou is ok person and no one should talk bad about him

bro be quiet with your cringe-y white-knight. no one needs a guy like you to defend a fictional male who literally tried to enforce himself on a person, who in this case is his girlfriend and childhood friend. next time just keep your thoughts to yourself.

last edited at Jun 28, 2024 8:41AM

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Probably the same as on YouTube. It's translated and then the video shows the panels with some light music. Plenty of series, especially Chinese series have at least one translation on various YouTube channels. One channel has done multiple series weekly from start to finish. I'm guessing TikTok is similar.

last edited at Jun 28, 2024 8:50AM

joined Jun 14, 2024

how do you read a manga off of tiktok? also no link provided. i dont have that app installed

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSYHHtAG8/
the username called moosan92

20240617_120826
joined Mar 24, 2015

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSYHHtAG8/
the username called moosan92

Congratulations! You're the first person to get me to download TikTok lolllll

To reply you must either login or sign up.