Forum › Posts by Chinocupp

joined Jun 14, 2024

Oh no... the next update will be 3 weeks away again... Arghh this is killing me

joined Jun 14, 2024

Yaaaaaah. OMG like I can't waiit for the next chapter

joined Jun 14, 2024

Have you guys seen the new FuyuEri image on twitter? Like dayuuum

joined Jun 14, 2024

I don't think they will getting back together. Surely he's not that low right? Before this, it seems like he wanna tell Eri that he sleep with Ino, so maybe he will gonna tell her and "decide together" whether they still gonna dating or not lol If that really happen I think I will like it cus it's just too hilarious. Like after all that happened during training camp, he's still denial and still asking Fuyuki if she doesn't want the two of them to break up. Like I thought he is aware of Fuyuki's feelings now and will be the one that push Fuyuki to confess to Eri or something. I guess I was wrong or at least that will be long journey for that.

joined Jun 14, 2024

I just now realize that Kyo is have this similar impression I get from Shuuichi from Hibike Euph.

joined Jun 14, 2024

Yeah just 2 weeks long is kill me enough but 3 weeks? Crying. I mean it's not unusual but I guess I should be grateful that it's not 4 weeks long

joined Jun 14, 2024

You are our savior apart from moosan swossy! Great work!!

joined Jun 14, 2024

The translation for her text to Fuyuki was a little too literal and I can't figure out what it actually means rn

Basically, Fuyuki greeted Eri good morning and then asked if Eri would attend the film club today or not. And Eri replied "Sorry, I'll pass this time".

joined Jun 14, 2024

But isn't they just busy or something?

joined Jun 14, 2024

How do you know that Chaosteam officially dropped?

joined Jun 14, 2024

I just read ch.16 and for sure, Kyo is dead for me. Bye Kyo

joined Jun 14, 2024

^Now that you mentioned again about the potential person Senpai's unrequited love for, I wanna share my first thought when I read those part.

Maybe I was biased cus this is GL lol, but I really thought that the person Kisaki has a crush on is also a woman, cus maybe that's why Fuyuki and her got close. At first I thought she had her own childhood friend as well but in ch.7 she said "Being CF is pretty troublesome, huh?" the way she said that, I felt that was unlikely.

So, the next thing I thought after reading ch.9 is maybe her crush is a woman who lived in her neighborhood? Like a really close friend that have been together not long enough to be called CF but long and close enough to got treated like their own daughter even by her husband. I just thought those panel showed how disgusted she was to be treated like a daughter by the love rival.

When Fuyuki asked 'is that why you left home?' and Kisaki replied 'I didn't get along with my mother either, to begin with,' and went on to say 'the trigger was when the two got married...' I just thought like that was two separate things. Like I dunno I never thought about the possibility of her crush to be her stepdad before reading swossy's thoughts on here. Well even though I really don't want that to be her stepdad, I've to admit that it does makes sense when you read those part. But you know, I still wanna hope that those part is just misleading by Shinoa sensei lol

joined Jun 14, 2024

So we can't upload freely here, huh? Only from the scanlator?

joined Jun 14, 2024

I'm wondering tho. Why there's no update here?

joined Jun 14, 2024

Your translation is perfectly done swossy! Are you perhaps Japanese speaker too? And your english is so good! Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Its always exciting reading other people opinion like this. I also agree with your opinion

joined Jun 14, 2024

Nothing much happened in ch.15.1. Eri and Kyo kind of apologize to each other about the argument(?) and Kyo seems to want to tell her about the Ino girl but he got called by his senior to help out. Basically he and that Ino girl kissed the night before.

So the shooting is continue, this part is about the story of the film. How the mc is spends time with heroine and feels like back in the old days. But actually he come back to his hometown this time is bcs he made a kid with his long-time gf from collage. And he tell her that when she asked him if he still remember the promise they made long time ago to marry each other. And heroine (Eri) said she knew from her parents. (about him having gf and had a child with her.) And she continue with "If you remembered that promise, would you have chosen me?" " even though I'm the one who always likes you. Much, much longer than that person."

"even though I'm the one who always likes you. Much, much longer than that person."

So, Kyo is kind of impressed(?) about those lines. He said its great line and the vice president(?) tell him that those lines was made by Fuyuki, even though she ask to not tell anyone about it. (I'm pretty sure Kyo is already realize that those "confession" is Fuyuki's own word to certain someone (I mean Eri lol))

"If you like Fuyuki that much, then just go out with her..." (i think Kyou said this to her at some point idk)

Yes this happened when Kyo confront Eri after those "don't touch fuyuki!" thing with Senpai. Kyo said something like its weird how Eri acting all about Fuyuki when they're "just friend"

joined Jun 14, 2024

And well, did it ever mention their surname? Thanks for that too.

If I'm not mistaken, only Eri and Senpai's surname that ever mentioned in the story (Maybe kyo too? dunno). The others are mentioned in the introduction on the site that upload the raw manga

joined Jun 14, 2024

"But you know, Kosaka (i think it meant Kisaki) told me not to tell anyone else"

Kousaka is Fuyuki's surname. If you didn't know all of their name: Shirai Eri; Natsume Kyo; Kurokawa Kisaki

last edited at Jul 28, 2024 10:24PM

joined Jun 14, 2024

Yoo it's confirmed that Kyo notice Fuyuki Love Eri from the lines script Fuyuki made. Also, that Ino girl is so annoying. I don't care she stole Kyo or something but the way she acting like "Hah! Your bf got stolen bcs you didn't pay attention to him. Serves you right!" Like girl, she doesn't careeeee

joined Jun 14, 2024

btw, do you know if that tiktoker have uploaded their chapters in a website? i manually screenshot each page but i don't have authority to upload them and the scroll bar messed up a lot of pages. would rather read it online than
watch it, especially not on tiktok.

I don't know, I never found it. Why don't you ask them? And by the way, wdym messed up a lot of pages? Mines working perfectly fine

last edited at Jul 8, 2024 9:20PM

joined Jun 14, 2024

BRUH you seen those translations? Chapter ten, "If I'd realized it sooner, maybe you'd still be by my side now." MAN, I WISH I'D KNOWN THAT WAS WHAT THAT SAID AGES AGO. Seems like these two aren't endgame!!

I mean its not necessary mean that that imply those two aren't endgame is it? After read those part, I just rather thought that in the future they had confrontation and Eri finally knows Fuyuki's feelings. I mean she even know about the promise thing so I'm pretty sure the confrontation happened and after that Fuyuki moved out of her home or something and then got distance. I don't know maybe I'm biased but I still want them to be together in the end (I wish the best for Fuyuki's happiness whether who she ended up with tho) because clearly they love and care for each other. Its just that Eri is so clueless about Fuyuki and herself.

I got the feeling that she's comphet because after the promise thing happened at the park, she changed herself and tried so hard to fit in to be more like everyone. (Eri even said to Fuyuki that if she did something wrong, tell her properly and she would fix all those part of her.) Everytime she dated someone, its never about she likes them in the first place. Its always "she would like them eventually" when someone confessed to her. She herself said in those future monologue that she didn't even know herself very well. All that she cares is to be by Fuyuki's side, and that she thought being friends with Fuyuki is the best way to achieve that.

I have theory that somehow the story will take place like the one they shooting. Its kind of similar setting, yknow. The protagonist that returns to the hometown reunites with the childhood friend. Fuyuki denied that she just give some opinion on script making but I bet she give input on some major part that include some of her wish too. So maybe they would be like that in the future, who knows

last edited at Jul 6, 2024 10:18PM

joined Jun 14, 2024

^ Let me try copy the link from part 2. Tell me if the link show in video or slideshow.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSYxdaAA9/

joined Jun 14, 2024

thanks. how did you grab the timestamp link though? i grabbed the part 2 link and it's a video but your link shows me i can swipe the photos like a slideshow

? I think it's all setting in slideshow. You can swipe the photos while reading. I don't know tho, sometimes tiktok couldn't post in slideshow setting but I never have the problem having video instead of slideshow on the slideshow setting post. Maybe you can access from their profile page...?

joined Jun 14, 2024

how do you read a manga off of tiktok? also no link provided. i dont have that app installed

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSYHHtAG8/
the username called moosan92

joined Jun 14, 2024

on tiktok... how does that even work

What do you mean?

last edited at Jun 28, 2024 2:58AM