Forum › In the Gardens of Gehenna discussion

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

"Daddy" needs to be castrated.

joined May 24, 2014

Can you see the one color rainbow?

Sakuhina1%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2024

I love this story. It's incredibly dark while still having a surprising level of artistic taste and maturity in how it handles the young character's psychologies.

joined May 24, 2014

A silent clown will attend their Birthday Parties.

joined Apr 28, 2021

Damn, this story is wild! I've been missing that periodic dose of fucked up yuri since Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii ended.

I'm really hoping the ending isn't a complete tragedy, and Colin gets rescued from her awful circumstances.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

So when is Chekhov's bear going to show back up and who is it going to attack?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/in_the_gardens_of_gehenna_ch01#13

__akiyama_mizuki_project_sekai_drawn_by_ririru__aef7569108d461f730828c198e920bc8_1_1_1_1_1
joined Mar 9, 2024

What a story...

lesbiandisaster
joined Jun 23, 2024

Happy sugar life but worse

joined Aug 10, 2023

So it appears that I was wrong to worry about Collin being manipulative, as it seems Riko is actively trying to manipulate Mary...This poor girl just can't catch a break can she...?

joined Dec 17, 2021

"Children handling things by themselves, poorly" the series.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Damn, pre-school got intense

lesbiandisaster
joined Jun 23, 2024

Will this be Silent Hill the yuri?

Yes it will be

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

the kid hit the other kid with a shovel, I'm shocked this shocked me in this manga. A shovel isn't light

Purple_rgb125-0-175
joined Jan 31, 2018

This is hella toxic but my eyes can't look away. The fact that they put the "beware bears" sign themselves makes sense (p31), there probably aren't any bears, but I wonder if it's actually going to play a role in the future.
Also are they eating ... flowers on page 28 chapter 8?

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

They are sucking out the sweet nectar, which apparently is a thing kids do in japan (and maybe elsewhere as well? Only ever saw this happen in manga)

last edited at Aug 18, 2024 6:40AM

joined Aug 13, 2023

It's pretty common, right? The honeysuckle is even named after it.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

They are sucking out the sweet nectar, which apparently is a thing kids do in japan (and maybe elsewhere as well? Only ever saw this happen in manga)

Did that while growing up in the US. My mom would tell me not to steal the hummingbirds' food. The honeysuckle would bring a lot of them around.

%e3%83%80%e3%82%a4%e3%81%95%e3%82%93
joined Apr 5, 2023

Did that while growing up in the US. My mom would tell me not to steal the hummingbirds' food. The honeysuckle would bring a lot of them around.

I've done that too with some flowers the school I went to had for years until 2020, tasty as hell. I'm Brazilian though

joined Feb 22, 2018

This is hella toxic but my eyes can't look away. The fact that they put the "beware bears" sign themselves makes sense (p31), there probably aren't any bears, but I wonder if it's actually going to play a role in the future.

They're on Hokkaido (northernmost big island), and there are big Brown Bears (Grizzlies in the USA) present in the local wilderness.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Bit over the top at the end there.
I'm still hoping Bear-kun shows up to solve the diddler dad problem

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

what

joined May 10, 2021

Holy crap....

joined Aug 11, 2022

Since this messed up series seems to be ending soon, may as give my worthless thoughts

If the father/Dad is still around and very close by...He needs to die quickly or get neutered/Castrated like some commentators said.

All 3 of them here going to need professional mental help/ Therapy...People that are equipped to deal with their mental trauma and emotional issues (Not the lazy kind of therapist). They are too young + not smart enough to deal with the messed up situation they are in, Colin/Momo's mentality is already seriously messed up from all her abuse considering she seem ready to bash her former best friend skull in for her 'so-called betrayal'...

Not sure why the father/Dad is still around or even free (Assuming he is around and it not some plot twist of imaginary dad around)...I blame the incompetent Police and social service people not checking in on the Abuser & victim at least once a month/couple times a week...Sad but not that unrealistic considering that 40% of IRL Police and social services are incompetent and not that well train to handle complex situations + Lack of manpower at times (There are good police and social workers but they in the minority). You can probably easily find dozens of articles about similar or worse situations like this series IRL...

Either that (A broken law system with incompetent people) or the Scumbag trash actually has connections by some miracle...

If there is no happy ending then my only wish for this series is for the main abuser (Father/Dad) to be eaten and killed slowly by a random bear or equally horrible situation.

joined Feb 27, 2023

I cant enjoy this after i learned what the dad did cuz every chapter afterwards all i can think is how bad i want him dead already

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Glad I stumbled across this today, really felt my day was sorely lacking incestuous abuse

To reply you must either login or sign up.