Forum › Artificial Temperature 36.7°C discussion

joined Oct 12, 2017

Wtf is this?!

XD

It’s beautiful and I’m curious, but I’m starting to get very frustrated with this pacing. Maybe they should have aimed for biweekly releases or something, rather than trying to get these beautiful pictures out in tiny clumps.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Fully functional
Fully washable?

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

why are these manwhas always so insanely edgy

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I understand exactly none of this (I can't say this is a terribly coherent metaphor) but maybe the sex will be fun. Maybe? Please?

last edited at Jun 16, 2024 2:10PM

joined Apr 25, 2020

Mature ?? This shi's everything but mature bro ToT

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I'm eating my own words, man. The warden is her father??

Man, that feeling when your father who is also the prison warden doesn't decide to execute you and also sends the hottest new sex android to your cell that night.

Freud would have a lot to say about this...

Mature ?? This shi's everything but mature bro ToT

That tag refers to "older adult" characters (i.e. not mature themes or mature content), though I don't see any women like that in this work so far.

Also, why would they send androids to release sexual urges of inmates?

And finally, is the prison for both men and women? That never happens.

If it's women only, why would they send android women? And why not creating also android men for the women who want to?

I'm pretty sure there are only women prisoners in this facility. Maybe they only get female androids because this is still new tech and male prototypes are not yet in service or occupied elsewhere? Maybe it's supposed to humiliate the prisoners that they don't get to choose a male android? Another thing to consider is that e.g. in the United States, lesbian and bisexual women are over-represented in incarceration. Which makes the idea that a lot of these prisoners with nothing to lose (now it looks like they're all on death row?) would be tempted by female androids less unrealistic.

As for why the prison would want to manage the sexual urges of inmates: in a way, this unfortunately happens in real life, just with much cheaper, low-tech methods. Rape is of course extremely common in prisons in general, but e.g. a trans woman who is incarcerated and held in men's prison may be deliberately placed in the cells of the most violent male inmates to give them an easy outlet for their aggression. Even outside of that extreme example, when a prison turns a blind eye to the rape of any inmates, it is basically managing the aggression of inmates through rape, and these fictional androids have the same purpose.

last edited at Jun 18, 2024 7:45PM

joined Jun 27, 2022

It just so weird to me than all inmates are apparently lesbians since the sexbots are only female xd. Well we know the author decided this deliberately since people would flame her to no end if the robot had het sex.

last edited at Jun 19, 2024 5:44AM

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

So... nobody's going to mention how testing experimental tech on prisoners, who have no chance at parole and will be arbitrarily executed, makes this not a prison, but a concentration camp? Especially since the inamtes here are all from a sexual minority?

joined Apr 25, 2020

this feels written by a 14 years old

joined May 10, 2021

So the father doesn't necessarily want to kill her, but make her attend every executions for reasons... Right.
At least the bot is hot. And hopefully, so will the smut.
Thanks for the chapter!

C57e189a-cb0f-4ff4-aab4-f866ca57737a
joined Nov 19, 2022

SHE NEEDS A HERO

SHE NEEDS A HERO BY THE MORNING LIGHT

AND SHES GOTTA BE STRONG

AND SHES GOTTA BE FAST

AND SHES GOTTA BE A GAY ROBOT TONIGHT!

KILL THAT FUCKING SHIT OF A FATHER! YOU CAN DO IT CROW!

last edited at Jul 16, 2024 10:03PM

joined Nov 19, 2022

So... nobody's going to mention how testing experimental tech on prisoners, who have no chance at parole and will be arbitrarily executed, makes this not a prison, but a concentration camp? Especially since the inamtes here are all from a sexual minority?

I don't know about the sexual minority part, as there is straight men it seems (or I think is implied?). It might be a parallel to the Uyghurs (I think that's likely), it might just be also be death row with a government that has privatised its prisons, and doesn't really care much about ethics.

Experimentation on unwilling inmates with unproven tech has happened before, famously in those camps you mentioned, but also in things like Unit 731 (CW:Not Safe For Life stuff and also it will make you mad with how it ended), and in older prison systems (Victorian Britain was uh something, though it was more focused on psychology.)

And if you're wondering, did the us do this?

Yes, yes we did.

last edited at Jul 16, 2024 10:12PM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

this feels written by a 14 years old

I feel like I know what you mean... gonna keep reading it though

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

It time for Happy Robot Love Fun Time!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I don't know about the sexual minority part, as there is straight men it seems (or I think is implied?)

What is it that implied to you the existence of male prisoners?

joined Jun 27, 2022

There are no male prisoners, only male wardens.

joined Nov 19, 2022

I don't know about the sexual minority part, as there is straight men it seems (or I think is implied?)

What is it that implied to you the existence of male prisoners?

Page 1 chap. 2. First panel has what looks to be masc prisoners.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

You're so right, the shorts that barely reach below their asses just scream "masc"

joined Nov 19, 2022

You're so right, the shorts that barely reach below their asses just scream "masc"

Men can wear booty shorts too /shrugs.

Besides, the thing that caught my eye onto that is their hair and general body type. Idk, I just read them as masc, but unless it becomes a critical plot point it doesn't really matter beyond "this is a prison with female sex (and so far just sex) robots being tested on the prisoners"

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Men can wear booty shorts too /shrugs.

Besides, the thing that caught my eye onto that is their hair and general body type. Idk, I just read them as masc, but unless it becomes a critical plot point it doesn't really matter beyond "this is a prison with female sex (and so far just sex) robots being tested on the prisoners"

Male = "masc", booty shorts are masculine, and everyone in a dystopian max security prison who doesn't have massive tits or long hair is automatically a man. Much to think about...

last edited at Jul 24, 2024 9:41AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.